Cellulite is an issue that a lot of women deal with. It is caused by an accumulation of fats in certain areas of the body, and it is capable of causing some major appearance and fitness issues.
This is why women have been looking for an effective cure for years. With various products available on the market today, choosing one will be a daunting task. However, Cellinea may be a viable choice.
What is Cellinea?
Cellinea is a dietary supplement that claims to be able to help eliminate cellulite and its development right at the source.
The manufacturer’s website clans that unlike many other cellulite-addressing supplements, Cellinea will not in any way come between you and your daily schedule.
Table of Contents [Show]
According to the website of the manufacturer, Cellinea works as much more than just a cosmetic product. Rather, it is a treatment that might be able to help combat the underlying causes of cellulite in women.
Cellinea supposedly can help balance the harmful agents that exist in the fat cells. However, considering the ingredients, it may also be able to help enhance the ‘shearing points’ where fat cells accumulate.
Cellinea may be able to help eliminate cellulite at a cellular level, thereby leaving your skin with a smoother, softer and healthier look and feel.
Who is the Manufacturer of Cellinea?
Just as the name of the product suggests, Cellinea is manufactured by a skincare company known as Cellinea.
According to their website, they make use of only natural ingredients and body-friendly processes in their manufacturing processes, and they claim to be able to help women with achieving optimum beauty and appearance a little to no extra cost.
The Cellinea official website also claims that their products are safe and made of dietary supplements alone.
How Does Cellinea Work?
The working mechanism of Cellinea is actually quite reliable. It is a pill, so all have to do is ingest it.
Also, the manufacturer’s website claims that unlike other scrubs and pills, Cellinea works to attack cellulite at its source and retard its development at a cellular level.
This means that it supposedly kills the problem at its root and doesn’t wait for it to begin manifesting or developing in the cells.
However, the website also claims that for the best results, you should make use of the supplement with other daily routines like a healthy diet and proper exercise.
Cellinea Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients used in making Cellinea collaborate to help reduce fat cells, increase blood circulation and prevent inflammation.
By doing this, they may help with improving the appearance of the skin and the elimination of cellulite.
The major ingredients used in the making of this product include the following:
- Grape seed extract (95 percent of PAC): Grape seed extract can help with circulation and the prevention of swelling as per Healthline study.
- Horsetail Equisetum Arvense Extract (19 percent silica acid): This provides antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help with acne.
- Seaweed Dry Extract (in 5:1 ratio): According to BioMed Research International the additional amount of vitamins and minerals that your body needs, this ingredient may be what you need.
- Green Tea (in 4:1 ratio): Green tea, with its antioxidants and nutrients, may be able to help with the burning of fat cells in the body.
What are the Advantages of Cellinea?
- It might be able to help with the hydration of the skin so as to reduce the formation of cellulite.
- The composition of ingredients also suggests that with Cellinea, users might experience improved levels of blood circulation. By ensuring this, Cellinea may be able to also give your skin the ability to properly absorb the vitamins and minerals that it needs to be healthy.
- Due to the impact that Cellinea claims to have on the fat cells in the body, it might be able to help improve the elasticity of the skin.
- Also, considering the ingredients that are supposedly present, Cellinea may contain the essential nutrients that can boost better absorption by the body.
- If Cellinea is able to eliminate the deposits of fats in the cells, then it may be able to also improve the rate of metabolic activity of the body.
What are the Disadvantages of Cellinea?
- The website claims that it might take about eight weeks to see results. This is a tad too long.
- Cellinea may have varying effects depending on the texture of the user’s skin.
- Also, women who have issues with their health are advised to stay away from this product.
- According to the website of the manufacturer, Cellinea is only available for purchases on the site. This means users may not be able to get the product at stores and pharmacies around you.
- The website doesn’t provide sufficient information as regards the ingredients, so it might be difficult to ascertain how safe they are (especially for people with allergies and medical conditions) .
Cellinea Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take Cellinea?
A: As always, it is recommended to follow the instructions of the manufacturer when using these products. In this case, the manufacturer says that all you need is a single pill per day
Q: How much does Cellinea cost?
A: As of this writing, there are three different packages for Cellinea pills:
- The starting pack: 1 month treatment – $79 + free shipping..
- The recommended Pack: 3-month treatment (2 packages+ 1 Free) – $158 (save 35%) + free shipping..
- The most powerful package: 6-month treatment (3 packages + 3 Free) – $237 (save 50%) + free shipping. Treatment with this package will cost you only $1.32 per day!.
Q: What is the Cellinea return policy?
A: If you aren’t satisfied with your product, the manufacturers will accept returns of unopened and unused Cellinea packs within 90 days of the placement of the order.
Q: Does Cellinea offer a free trial?
A: Information regarding a free trial is also not made available on the website, and this will lead to believe that the manufacturers may not provide free trials.
Cellinea Review – Final Verdict
- The product may help eliminate cellulite at the source.
- The product might help with increasing body metabolism.
- The product might not work effectively with women who have medical issues.
- There is a lack of sufficient information on the manufacturer’s website.
Cellinea claims to be able to help improve body metabolism, give the body a firmer look, and also increase the circulation of blood by the body by ensuring the cellulite is destroyed at a cellular level.
Also, according to its ingredients, it might also provide some essential vitamins and minerals.
However, the manufacturer’s website is a tad vague about the product of its composition, its policies and who they are. It might also have varying effects on different women.
With that being said, you may want to know that there are other products that claim to be able to do the same thing as this one.
Alternatives exist, in the event that this one doesn’t provide a proper value for your money.
If any users wish to use cream rather than a supplement for cellulite then Beauxi Cellulite Cream is a good option for them.
Cellinea can be purchased through their Official Website
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Cellulite?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Cellulite!
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."