Donormyl is a sleeping aid manufactured by Arizona Pharmaceuticals. It helps fight insomnia and other sleeplessness symptoms. The product comes in capsules of 25mg and is available over the counter. A bottle of 96 tablets starts at $40 on the product’s website and a pack of 3 costs $90. The manufacturer does not mention whether or not there is a return or refund policy, but customers can request this information through the product’s contact section.
How Donormyl Works?
Those who are 12 or older can take one pill 30 minutes before sleep to induce a restful state. Those who take the medication should take the sleep aid supplements only once daily or as instructed by a qualified physician, should not drive or operate machinery, and should avoid alcoholic beverages.
- Doxylamine Succinate (25mg): An antihistamine frequently used to treat colds and coughs. It is also known for causing drowsiness, lessens coordination, and causes blurred vision. Those who have a history of asthma, glaucoma, certain allergies, thyroid, heart, and liver problems should probably consult with a qualified physician before taking supplements containing this ingredient.
- The product requires no prescription and can be used by anyone over age 12.
- At $40 for a bottle of 96, the cost is reasonable and discounts are available for larger purchases.
- Restful state is said to last up to 7 hours.
- The manufacturer’s website is clear and easy to navigate.
- One bottle can be shipped worldwide for free.
- People with certain preexisting conditions have to take extra precaution with this product.
- Inactive ingredients are not disclosed.
- The manufacturer does not state if there is a return or exchange policy, or if samples are available.
- Clinical trials that could prove the product’s effectiveness are not cited on the manufacturer’s website.
Donormyl is made in three formulations for those who may be more comfortable using an herbal supplement.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I use Donormyl if I’m pregnant or nursing?
Those who are pregnant or nursing should consult a qualified physician before using this product.
What if I have a preexisting health condition?
People who have glaucoma, thyroid, stomach, and other issues should consult with a qualified physician with any doubts. Insomnia could also indicate another health issue and the manufacturer states that the product should not be taken for more than two consecutive weeks at a time.
Donormyl helps people rest better as they sleep. The manufacturer of this product is also well-respected and has a good reputation with customers. Negative side effects beyond those of other known antihistamines have not been reported and the product is safe for use in children as young as 12 years old. The manufacturer ships one bottle orders for free all over the world and provides competitive shipping rates for larger orders. However, the manufacturer does not provide a refund or return policy, and customers who may need to do this must contact customer service. Samples also don’t seem to be provided. A product that states its return/exchange policies more clearly might be a better option. You can see top sleep aids reviews here to know in depth about it before getting settle with anyone.
Many people have a hard time falling or staying asleep, waking up exhausted and irritable. Effective natural sleep aids can help you return to a normal sleep schedule resulting in an improvement in your overall health, mood, and well-being.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective all natural sleep aid formulations on the market today, in our opinion.