In This Review
Overview of VitalSleep
VitalSleep is a device that promises to help stop snoring. It is a mouthpiece made of latex and according to the manufacturer, it is BPA-free. For this reason, it may not only be durable but also safe to be used in the mouth.
Unlike other anti-snoring solutions, this product promises to offer comfort because it fits securely and can be adjusted accordingly, thanks to its Accu-Adjust System.
This device works to open up the airways which are usually obstructed during sleep because soft tissue structures tend to relax. And while using this product, you can sleep in any position that you prefer without abstracting its effectiveness.
VitalSleep comes in two sizes to cater to both women and men. This goes to show that the company understands that some women struggle with snoring unlike how it is understood by the mainstream media .
It has a low-profile design for comfort and is self-molded to allow custom teeth impression. VitalSleep also has a large opening for easy breathing by adjusting up to 8mm.
How Does It Rate?
- The manufacturer of VitalSleep is The Snore Reliever Company, LLC located in New Jersey, USA.
- Its main mission is to provide its customers with customized and affordable solutions for better sleep.
- The company promises to provide a customized solution to its client base.
- It claims that it has catered to thousands of customers who have expressed their satisfaction with the effectiveness of its products.
- Clients can reach the company via its Official Website, phone number, or email.
- This device may help stop the embarrassing habit of snoring
- It is self-molded thus allows custom teeth impression
- It may improve night breathing
- VitalSleep can be adjusted for comfort
- You may experience drooling
- Adjusting the mouthpiece could be a bit challenging
How Does VitalSleep Work?
VitalSleep is a mouthpiece that works to increase airflow in the airways which tend to become narrower during sleep. According to the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, factors that may contribute to this situation may include; obesity, mouth breathing, age, gender, tongue base breathing, sleep apnoea as well as alcohol and drugs.
Now, VitalSleep is said to fit perfectly in the mouth to help reduce the intensity of snoring. So through its inbuilt Accu-Adjust System, it can be opened to allow enough air to flow in the mouth which may ultimately reduce snoring .
VitalSleep’s mouthpiece products are made out of latex which is a durable and safe material to be used in the mouth. It is also BPA-free.
VitalSleep’s Family of Products
While this brand is focused on making anti-snoring devices, they also produce products that help to clean these mouthpiece devices. Their list of products includes:
VitalSleep – Men’s Size
– from the measurements and shape, this particular device fits best in men’s dental and mouth orientation.
VitalSleep – Women’s Size
– Although similar in everything, the Women’s Size mouthpiece is said to be a bit smaller in size compared to that of men and that women should prefer this. Devises like this are said to have an effect in helping to treat snoring complications, according to a publication in the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine .
UltraSonic Dental Mouth Guard and Cleaner
– this is an electric powered device that generates ultrasonic sound waves to help clean your anti-snoring mouthpiece.
OAP Foaming Cleaner
– this is a cleaning product that is specifically meant to help you clean VitalSleep’s products. It claims to effectively kill bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It may fit into the family of chemical denture cleaners which an article in the Journal of Applied Science mentions that such substances can treat or prevent infections in edentulous patients .
VitalSleep Mouthpiece – FAQ’s
Q: How To Use VitalSleep Mouthpiece?
A: When ordered, VitalSleep should be molded onto the teeth. Once you do that, heat water and using some tongs to hold the mouthpiece into the hot water for 60 seconds.
This procedure will help retain the shape of your teeth’ impression on the mouthpiece. Adjust the lower tray based on your snoring intensity. Wear it to bed and enjoy a quiet and restful night.
Q: How Much Does VitalSleep Cost?
A: The product retails for $69.95.
Q: What is VitalSleep’s Return Policy?
A: The good thing about this anti-snoring device is that it has a 60-night return policy within which you can return your mouthpiece whether it is faulty, does not fit, or not working for you.
Apart from that, you also get a one-year warranty which guarantees you a replacement if your mouthpiece gets damaged.
Q: Does VitalSleep Offer a Free Trial?
A: Yes, the company behind this product offers a free trial to everyone who wants to purchase it. When you purchase the device, you are given a 30-day trial period in which you will be charged only $7.95.
VitalSleep Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece Review – Final Verdict
Snoring although not a medical issue, can be a very embarrassing and annoying habit. It not only affects your sleep but also that of your partner and may even lead to disagreements in your relationship. Due to this, if you are the snorer, you ought to find a solution fast.
But what causes snoring? Snoring according to research is caused by the turbulent flow of air through the upper airway.
It has also been reported that habitual snoring does affect the ability of the snorer to sleep well.
VitalSleep as an anti-snoring product claims to work on improving airflow which as we have seen is the root cause of snoring.
This product may be prescribed by a dentist or physician. And with regular use, snoring is expected to be controlled gradually.
Some users may see their snoring habit cease on the first night.
Where To Find It?
VitalSleep can be purchased through the Official Website.
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. The Presence of Snoring as Well as its Intensity Is Underreported by Women: https://doi.org/10.5664/jcsm.7678
 Associations of Overweight, Obesity and Related Factors with Sleep-Related Breathing Disorders and Snoring in Adolescents: A Cross-Sectional Survey: https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph14020194
 Treatment options for snoring and sleep apnoea: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC539538/
 The effectiveness of chemical denture cleansers and ultrasonic device in biofilm removal from complete dentures: https://doi.org/10.1590/S1678-77572011000600021
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."