In This Article
What is VitalSleep?
VitalSleep is a device that promises to help stop snoring. It is a mouthpiece made of latex and according to the manufacturer, it is BPA free. For this reason, it may not only be durable but also safe to be used in the mouth.
Unlike other anti-snoring solutions, this product promises to offer comfort because it fits securely and can be adjusted accordingly, thanks to its Accu-Adjust System.
This device works to open up the airways which are usually obstructed during sleep because soft tissue structures tend to relax. And while using this product, you can sleep in any position that you prefer without abstracting its effectiveness.
VitalSleep comes in two sizes to cater to both women and men. This goes to show that the company understands that some women struggle with snoring unlike how it is understood by the mainstream media.
It has a low-profile design for comfort and is self-molded to allow custom teeth impression. VitalSleep also has a large opening for easy breathing by adjusting up to 8mm.
Who is the Manufacturer of VitalSleep?
The manufacturer of VitalSleep is The Snore Reliever Company, LLC located in New Jersey, USA. Its main mission is to provide its customers with customized and affordable solutions for better sleep.
By understanding that every sleeper is unique, the company promises to provide a customized solution to its client base.
The company has been providing snorers with anti-snoring solutions for ten years now. It claims that it has catered to thousands of customers who have expressed their satisfaction with the effectiveness of their products. Apart from VitalSleep, this company also provides other anti-snoring devices as well as their cleaning products.
Clients can reach the company via its Official Website, phone number, or email.
How Does VitalSleep Work?
VitalSleep is a mouthpiece that works to increase airflow in the airways which tend to become narrower during sleep. According to the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, factors that may contribute to this situation may include; obesity, mouth breathing, age, gender, tongue base breathing, sleep apnoea as well as alcohol and drugs.
Now, VitalSleep is said to fit perfectly in the mouth to help reduce the intensity of snoring. So through its inbuilt Accu-Adjust System, it can be opened to allow enough air to flow in the mouth which may ultimately reduce snoring.
VitalSleep Mouthpiece – Is It Safe?
VitalSleep’s mouthpiece products are made out of latex which is a durable and safe material to be used in the mouth. It is also BPA free.
VitalSleep’s Family of Products
While this brand is focused on making anti-snoring devices, they also produce products that help to clean these mouthpiece devices. Their list of products includes:
- VitalSleep – Men’s Size – from the measurements and shape, this particular device fits best in men’s dental and mouth orientation.
- VitalSleep – Women’s Size – Although similar in everything, the Women’s Size mouthpiece is said to be a bit smaller in size compared to that of men and that women should prefer this. Devises like this are said to have an effect in helping to treat snoring complications, according to a publication in the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine.
- UltraSonic Dental Mouth Guard and Cleaner – this is an electric powered device that generates ultrasonic sound waves to help clean your anti-snoring mouthpiece.
- OAP Foaming Cleaner – this is a cleaning product that is specifically meant to help you clean VitalSleep’s products. It claims to effectively kill bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It may fit into the family of chemical denture cleaners which an article in the Journal of Applied Science mentions that such substances can treat or prevent infections in edentulous patients.
What are the Advantages of VitalSleep?
- This device may help stop the embarrassing habit of snoring
- It is self-molded thus allows custom teeth impression
- It may improve night breathing
- VitalSleep can be adjusted for comfort
What are the Disadvantages of VitalSleep?
- You may experience drooling
- Adjusting the mouthpiece could be a bit challenging
Q: How Should You Take VitalSleep?
A: When ordered, VitalSleep should be molded onto the teeth. Once you do that, heat water and using some tongs to hold the mouthpiece into the hot water for 60 seconds.
This procedure will help retain the shape of your teeth impression on the mouthpiece. Adjust the lower tray based on your snoring intensity. Wear it to bed and enjoy a quiet and restful night.
Q: How Much Does VitalSleep Cost?
A: The product retails for $69.95.
- However, there is a discounted price of $118.95 if you order two, plus a free cleaning product.
- The full snoring kit retails at $84.95.
Q: What is VitalSleep’s Return Policy?
A: The good thing about this anti-snoring device is that it has a 60-night return policy within which you can return your mouthpiece whether it is faulty, does not fit, or not working for you.
Apart from that, you also get a one-year warranty which guarantees you a replacement if your mouthpiece gets damaged.
Q: Does VitalSleep Offer a Free Trial?
A: Yes, the company behind this product offers a free trial to everyone who wants to purchase it. When you purchase the device, you are given a 30-day trial period in which you will be charged only $7.95.
If you are satisfied with the result, you will be charged an extra $59.95 and you retain your VitalSleep.
VitalSleep Review – Final Verdict
Snoring although not a medical issue, it can be a very embarrassing and annoying habit. It not only affects your sleep but also that of your partner and may even lead to disagreements in your relationship. Due to this, if you are the snorer, you ought to find a solution fast.
But what causes snoring? Snoring according to research is caused by the turbulent flow of air through the upper airway.
It has also been reported that that habitual snoring does affect the ability of the snorer to sleep well.
VitalSleep as an anti-snoring product claims to work on improving airflow which as we have seen is the root cause of snoring.
This product may be prescribed by a dentist or physician. And with regular use, snoring is expected to be controlled gradually.
Some users may see their snoring habit cease on the first night.
Where To Find It?
VitalSleep can be purchased through the Official Website.