In This Article
What are Zleep Patches?
Zleep Patches is a product that is worn at night on the body, and it releases ingredients that induce sleep, keep you asleep all night, and have you waking up refreshed and alert. It also has properties that reduce anxiety and make you much calmer.
Anxiety is one of the main reasons for insomnia. With the inclusion of melatonin, this product can help reset your sleep-wake cycle.
Who is the Manufacturer of Zleep Patches?
The manufacturer of Zleep Patches appears to be a company called Zleep LLC, located in the United States. It seems that their main product line surrounds sleep products. However, there is very little information about this organization online.
How Do Zleep Patches Work?
The ingredients in these patches are time-released, so you get a steady flow throughout the night. Amounts taper off towards morning, so you won’t wake up groggy. Instead, you should be ready to start the day.
This product includes melatonin, which is naturally released from the pineal gland when it’s night and it’s time to sleep. This hormone helps put you to sleep faster and keeps you asleep. In addition, it plays a role in resetting the sleep-wake cycle.
An article published in Psychiatric Times discussed the role of melatonin in the circadian rhythm.
Other ingredients like L-theanine and ashwagandha raise levels of key neurotransmitters in the brain that relate to anxiety, such as GABA. This reduces feelings of stress and induces calmness.
An article in Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment discussed the connection between anxiety disorders and GABA neurotransmission.
Zleep Patches Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
Here are some of the primary active Zleep Sleep Patch ingredients:
- Melatonin – This is a hormone which is secreted by the pineal gland in the brain when it’s time in your cycle to go to sleep. It makes you drowsy and can induce sleep faster. In addition, it helps reset your circadian rhythm for a healthier sleep-wake cycle. A review of the literature published in Nutrition Journal concluded that there was weak evidence for its efficacy in helping sleep.
- Ashwagandha – This is the Withania Somnifera plant, which has long been important in Ayurveda medicine. It’s an analgesic that can soothe pain. In addition, it increases levels of the neurotransmitter GABA, which reduces levels of anxiety. An article in the African Journal of Traditional, Complementary, and Alternative Medicines explored the benefits of Ashwagandha.
- Chamomile – This is a flower that looks like a daisy, and it’s in the Asteraceae family. It contains an antioxidant called apigenin, which may be responsible for its tranquilizing effects. There’s also evidence that it can increases levels of the mood neurotransmitters GABA, dopamine, serotonin, and noradrenaline. A study published in the Journal of Clinical Trials found that chamomile was effective in treating generalized anxiety disorder.
What Are the Advantages of Zleep Patches?
- Zleep Patches could help you fall asleep quickly.
- This product may promote deep relaxation.
- It might balance your natural sleep cycle.
- Zleep Patches may deepen REM sleep.
- It may leave you refreshed and alert when you wake.
What Are the Disadvantages of Zleep Patches?
- There are only 5 primary active ingredients.
- The patch could fall off in the night.
- You may experience side effects like stomach upset or diarrhea.
- There are variety of Zleep Patch Reviews available online.
Q: How Should You Use Zleep Patches?
A: Begin by peeling off the protective film on the patch. Then stick it somewhere on your body that is relatively hair-free, such as the stomach, shoulders, upper thighs, or inner forearms. Lie down and go to sleep, and the ingredients will release gradually throughout the night.
Q: How Much Does Zleep Patches Cost?
A: You can buy this product on the Zleep Patches website, Amazon, and from a few other online retailers. The prices on the official site are as follows:
- 1 Pack – $30
- 3 Packs – $67
- 5 Packs – $97
- 7 Packs – $126
- Subscription – $19.99/ month (35% savings)
Q: What is Zleep Patches’ Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer is offering a 30-day money-back guarantee, but only for users who live in the United States and Canada. If you’re not happy with the product, call the Zleep Patches customer service number and then send the items back within 30 days of the purchase date. You’ll get your refund, minus shipping fees and $9.99 restocking fee.
Q: Does Zleep Patches Offer a Free Trial?
A: There is no free trial offered with Zleep Patches. However, there is a subscription program you can sign up for where they automatically send you a package every month. The savings is 35% per month compared to a one-time purchase.
Q: Are Zleep Patches Safe?
A: Zleep Sleep Patch is quite safe, as it contains only natural, organic Zleep Patch ingredients. There are no parabens, or other artificial or chemical substances. There are a few medical conditions that preclude taking some of these ingredients.
These include thyroid disorders, auto-immune disorders, bleeding conditions, depression, high blood pressure, seizure disorders, and transplant recipients. In addition, you should avoid this supplement if you are having surgery within 2 weeks (1, 2).
Q: What Do the Zleep Patches Reviews Say?
A: The Zleep Patch reviews were only moderately good. A little over half of the reviewers said they loved the product, and that it put them to sleep easily and had them waking refreshed. However, other users said it helped them get to sleep but they woke tired and groggy.
Q: Do Zleep Patches Work?
A: There’s a good chance that Zleep Sleep Patch does work. It contains ingredients like melatonin, which helps you fall asleep and can regulate the sleep-wake cycle. There’s L-theanine, which induces relaxation and can decrease anxiety.
Anxiety is a major reason for sleeplessness. Other substances reinforce these benefits. However, the Zleep Sleep Patches reviews includes some users who loved the product and others who found it either didn’t work or made them tired in the morning.
Zleep Patches Review – Conclusion
Zleep Patches is a product which you wear at night as a patch on your arm, and it provides ingredients which help you get to sleep, stay asleep, and wake up feeling refreshed in the morning. It also reduces anxiety and induces a calming effect. Zleep Patches may help regulate your sleep cycle.
The Zleep Patch reviews offered a number of different opinions about this product. A little more than half of the reviews were quite positive, and said this product worked well to put them to sleep and keep them asleep all night. Some said this was the best sleep patch they ever tried. Others said it either didn’t work, or it made them groggy in the morning.
The ingredients in Zleep Patches could lead to some mild side effects. If you experience symptoms that seem more serious, stop using this patch immediately. Before you begin using this product, make an appointment with your physician and get medical approval.
There are many people who may have a hard time falling or staying asleep. Consequently, they wake up exhausted and irritable. Effective, natural sleep aids can help return to a normal sleep schedule resulting in improve overall health, mood, and well-being.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective all natural sleep aid formulations on the market today, in our opinion.