What is Sleep Wave?
Sleep Wave is a supplement which helps you fall asleep and have a restful night. It functions by resetting your circadian rhythm, which is your sleep-wake cycle.
This product uses completely herbal, organic ingredients in its formula.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the manufacturer of Sleep Wave?
This product is manufactured by a company called Zenith Labs. They are an American company located in New Jersey which produces organic pharmaceutical products. The company is headed by Dr. Ryan Shelton and a team of experts.
How does Sleep Wave work?
Several of the ingredients in this supplement simply induce a feeling of sleepiness, so you fall asleep more easily and stay asleep. Other substances support the production of a natural hormone which induces sleepiness.
Melatonin is a hormone which is normally produced in your body when it’s your normal sleeping hour. It makes you drowsy and induces sleepiness. This hormone actually resets your circadian rhythm. The Mayo Clinic has stated that natural melatonin levels are higher at night.
If you take Melatonin at the time you want to go to sleep, it will reset your bedtime to that approximate hour. According to John Hopkins Medicine, melatonin can “help people with insomnia fall asleep slightly faster and may have bigger benefits for those with delayed sleep phase syndrome—falling asleep very late and waking up late the next day.”
Sleep Wave Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
There are a number of active substances included in this supplement.
Here are some of the primary active ingredients.
- Melatonin – This is a hormone which is released by the pineal gland when it’s time to sleep, making you feel drowsy. Melatonin resets your sleep-wake cycle. A review of the literature in Nutrition Journal showed that the evidence for melatonin as a remedy for insomnia is fairly weak.
- Hops Flower – This is a plant native to Germany, which is known to have a sedative effect. It induces a clam, relaxed state and so it’s often been used as a sleep remedy. A research study published in Acta Physiologica Hungarica found that hops flower is an effective sleep remedy, and that it can reset the circadian rhythm.
- Chamomile – This plant has long been used for its sedative properties. The ancient Egyptians relied on it as a sleep remedy. A 2016 study in Journal of Advanced Nursing looked at the effect of chamomile on post-partum women with depression. They found it to be effective at both lifting mood and inducing sleep.
What are the Advantages of Sleep Wave?
- This product can help you fall asleep.
- It can give you a more refreshing sleep.
- Sleep Wave resets your circadian rhythm.
- The product uses organic ingredients.
What are the Disadvantages of Sleep Wave?
- You may experience side effects like eye irritation, vomiting, and skin reactions.
- This product is quite expensive.
- You may feel groggy when you first wake up.
Q: How should you take Sleep Wave?
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules one hour before you go to sleep, with a full glass of water.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
Q: How much does Sleep Wave cost?
A: On the manufacturer’s official website, the product is priced at $49 plus $19.95 for shipping costs. However, at the moment they are offering a deal where you buy one bottle and get 2 free.
In addition, you get an e-book about falling asleep and lifetime access to sleep master classes.
Q: What is Sleep Wave’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer is offering a 6-month money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason, let the company know anytime within the first 6 months after your original purchase.
You don’t even have to return the bottles, although they prefer that you do. They’ll send you your full refund.
Q: Does Sleep Wave offer a free trial?
A: No, the manufacturer is not offering a free trial for this product, and they do not give out samples of the supplement.
Sleep Wave Review – Conclusion
Sleep wave is an organic supplement that promotes restful sleep. There are virtually no reviews of this product online, so it’s difficult to come to any conclusion about it. However, there’s research to back up the efficacy of several of the ingredients.
This is an organic supplement, but the ingredients can still cause side effects. If you experience any unpleasant symptoms, stop taking this supplement.
It’s important to meet with your doctor before you begin taking this supplement to make sure that it’s medically suitable for you.
Where To Find It?
You can buy Sleep Wave on the manufacturer’s Official Website.