In This Article
What is DreamWell Ultra?
DreamWell Ultra is a natural supplement designed to promote stress reduction and improved sleep. It uses a natural form of the GABA neurotransmitter to help you fall asleep quickly and stay asleep.
The supplement can also lessen the likelihood that you’ll get up to go to the bathroom at night. One great advantage of the product is that it’s not addictive, unlike many prescription sleep medications.
Who is the Manufacturer of DreamWell Ultra?
DreamWell Ultra is manufactured by Stop Aging Now, which was founded in 1955 by ‘medical journalist, best-selling author and consumer advocate, Jean Carper’. Her books are based on the philosophy that just because you get older, doesn’t necessarily mean you have to get diseases.
She founded this company and to date offers over 150 nutritional products, all formulated with the help of a medical advisory board.
How does DreamWell Ultra work?
This product is made up of melatonin and GABA, which are 2 naturally occurring neurotransmitters in the brain.
Melatonin relates to sleep and GABA is a chemical that influences mood, inducing a calmer, less stressful state. It’s been used successfully as a treatment for anxiety disorders .
This supplement includes extended-release melatonin, which helps you stay asleep all night and reduces your nighttime bathroom trips.
DreamWell Ultra Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
The product includes 2 primary active ingredients that work to improve sleep and lower stress levels in the body.
- Melatonin + extended-release beads – This is a neurotransmitter that occurs naturally in the brain, and it relates to the sleep-wake cycle. People take it as a sleep medication, and it works effectively to promote restful sleep and balance the sleep-wake cycle. According to the John Hopkins Institute, melatonin is better for occasional insomnia than as a long- term solution.
- GABA – Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) is a primary inhibitory brain neurotransmitter which deals with mood – particularly anxiety. There’s a large body of research showing that it’s an excellent treatment for anxiety disorders.
What are the Advantages of DreamWell Ultra?
- This product can fight stress, so you fall asleep faster.
- It helps to lessen the frequency of nighttime bathroom visits.
- DreamWell Ultra gives you an improved sleep without interruptions.
What are the Disadvantages of DreamWell Ultra?
- You can’t drive, drink alcohol or operate machinery while taking this supplement.
- Taking too much of this product can be harmful.
- Some people may feel lethargic in the mornings when taking this product.
Q: How should you take DreamWell Ultra?
A: The recommended dosage is 1 capsule per day, with a full glass of water. Take the supplement 30-60 minutes before you plan to go to sleep.
Q: How much does DreamWell Ultra cost?
A: You can purchase this product on the manufacturer’s official website according to the following price list. It’s also available from third-party websites and the prices vary slightly.
- 1 bottle – $24.95
- 3 bottles – $22.95/each, $68.85 total
- 6 bottles – $19.95 each. $119.70 total
- Autoship, 3 bottles every 3 months – $19.95/each, $59.85 total
- Autoship, 6 bottles every 6 months – $17.95 each. $107.70 total
Q: What is DreamWell Ultra’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer has a great refund policy, which applies only if you purchase the product through them. You have a full 365 days from the date of your purchase to decide whether you’re satisfied with the product. If you’re not, contact the company and they’ll issue you a refund, minus the shipping and handling fees.
Q: Does DreamWell Ultra offer a free trial?
A: No, the company isn’t offering a free trial for this product. However, they do have an auto-shipping program that you can sign up for separately where you can have the supplement sent to you for either 3 or 6 months consecutively.
Q: Where can I purchase DreamWell Ultra in Canada?
A: DreamWell ULTRA can be purchased directly via its official website. Get the rest you need every night—and enjoy 50% OFF when you shop today. Unfortunately the company doesn’t ship the product to Canada at this time.
DreamWell Ultra Review – Conclusion
Customers have been extremely happy with this product. Most users find that even if they have insomnia, they fall asleep about half an hour after ingesting the supplement. For the most part, they stay asleep all night. Users that reported waking up in the night said they fell back asleep quickly.
Very few customers have reported side effects, except feeling a little tired and groggy in the mornings. Although this isn’t a prescription medication, the ingredients are powerful and can have a strong effect on you. It’s very important that you don’t drink alcohol along with this medication, attempt to drive, or do anything that requires careful focused attention.
Before you start taking this supplement, you must get the approval of your family doctor.
There are many people who may have a hard time falling or staying asleep. Consequently, they wake up exhausted and irritable. Effective, natural sleep aids can help return to a normal sleep schedule resulting in improve overall health, mood, and well-being.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective all natural sleep aid formulations on the market today, in our opinion.