In This Article
What is Relaxium Sleep Aid?
Relaxium Sleep is a natural sleep-aid designed to help you fall asleep quickly. It can also help you to stay asleep for longer, without disruptions during the night. The natural ingredients claim to be safe and contain no chemical fillers.
Relaxium sleep can enhance the brain’s hormonal balance and can promote regular sleep patterns, as well as, helpful in the reduction of stress and anxiety.
Relaxium Sleep supplement is produced using natural ingredients, which could be effective in treating insomnia. This rapid-acting formula helps in mental relaxation, reduces stress, and could improve sleep patterns. However, the function and safety of ingredients lack adequate clinical proof to back up the claims. It can be used by both men and women with a sleeping problem.
Who is the Manufacturer of Relaxium Sleep Aid?
It is manufactured by a private brand known as American Behavioural Research Institute. Dr. Eric Ciliberti established this brand and is dedicated to researching and developing formulas that improve one’s health and well-being.
This supplement is for men and women and can be helpful in fighting insomnia. The supplement can also increase the serotonin level in the brain, thus providing the benefits of peaceful and regular sleep patterns.
How does Relaxium Sleep Work?
The ingredients in Relaxium sleep aid are said to function by regulating the brain hormonal balance, thus helping to reduce distress and other causes of loss of sleep. The elements are said to be clinically studied, although it lacks adequate proof to back up those claims.
Relaxium Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
If you are wondering- what is in Relaxium? The elements used are all organic, and there are no chemical fillers; thus they might be safe and potent as claimed by the manufacturer. However, they lack scientific proof; hence it is good to be seen when consuming it. The Relaxium Sleep ingredients are mentioned below:
- Passion Flower – This herb could be helpful in treating sleep problems. It contains ingredients that are potent in calming the mind, in inducing sleep, and in enhancing muscle relaxation. This herb could also support ADHD and improve irregular heartbeat.
- 5-HTP – Could help to treat sleep disorders, such as, insomnia. Aids in the reduction of depression, anxiety as well as ADHD. 5-HTP could improve moods and sleep patterns. According to Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment, it increases serotonin levels as high as needed.
- Chamomile – This flower extract helps to reduce restlessness, could support ADHD and restless sleeping. However, according to BioMed Central, further studies in insomnia patients would be needed to investigate its efficiency.
- Hops – Improves sleep for women undergoing menopause, as it has sedative effects.
- Melatonin – Potent hormone in regulating the sleep-wake cycle.
What are the Advantages of Relaxium Sleep?
- Potent supplement to induce sleep, could be beneficial in treating insomnia and enhancing mental relaxation.
- According to Relaxium sleep reviews, it could be beneficial in improving brain health and in reducing stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Non-habit forming supplement that contains natural ingredients.
- This supplement is manufactured by a renowned brand in manufacturing health supplements.
- Offers a free trial and free delivery to those living in the US.
What are the Disadvantages of Relaxium Sleep?
- Expensive Supplement.
- The exact measures of the ingredients incorporated are not provided on the official website.
- It has limited free trial offers, free delivery applies only to those living in the US.
- Inadequate evidence to support safety claims.
- May not be as effective as claimed.
Alternatives to Relaxium Sleep
Relaxium Sleep Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take Relaxium Sleep?
A: It is advisable to consume two capsules before bedtime. However, it is important to talk to your doctor before consumption, and especially if you are on medication or you have a known medical complication.
Q: How Much does Relaxium Cost?
A: This product is available online at $49.95.
Q: What is Relaxium Sleep Return Policy?
A: The product comes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Q: Does Relaxium Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, there is currently no free trial.
Q: Are there any Relaxium Side Effects?
A: Side effects of Relaxium might include daytime drowsiness, dry mouth, blurred vision, constipation and urinary retention. *Individual results may vary.
Q: Is there Melatonin in the product?
A: Yes. Developed by Dr. Eric Ciliberti, MD, a clinical neurologist and formulator of Relaxium Sleep, the sleep aid contains a blend of ingredients that aim to naturally promote healthy sleep patterns, including Valerest, Sensoril, L-Tryptophan, and Melatonin.
Q: Where to buy Relaxium Sleep Aid?
A: You can BUY it directly from the amazon.com. You can also buy it from their official website and other online retailers.
Relaxium Sleep Review – Final Verdict
Relaxium is a natural sleep supplement to support improved sleeping patterns. According to Relaxium reviews, the supplement contains natural ingredients, which could support brain health improvement and improve sleep. There are many other competitors in the market, therefore, it is important to research them and choose one that suits you best.
There are many people who may have a hard time falling or staying asleep. Consequently, they wake up exhausted and irritable. Effective, natural sleep aids can help return to a normal sleep schedule resulting in improve overall health, mood, and well-being.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective all natural sleep aid formulations on the market today, in our opinion.