What is EstrAval?
EstrAval is a supplement which is meant for women who are experiencing symptoms associated with menopause.
The supplement is composed of natural plant estrogens. The manufacturer claims that it can regulate a women’s monthly cycle and ease the symptoms women experience every month.
Table of Contents [Show]
The product is able to lessen menopause symptoms, such as hot flashes, mood swings, and night sweats. This product is made completely of natural, organic ingredients.
Who is the Manufacturer of EstrAval?
EstrAval is manufactured by Melaleuca, a gigantic online wellness shop. The company was formed in 1985 in Idaho Falls, Idaho. The company mission is to enhance the lives of customer and to help them achieve their goals.
They sell over 400 health products, which are sold to customers all over the world. This world-renowned organization makes over 2 billion dollars in sales. Their website generated more than 1 million shoppers each month alone.
How Does EstrAval Work?
The product is made of natural plant estrogens. During menopause, estrogen levels fall. This is the primary reason that women experience symptoms such as hot flashes and night sweats.
The estrogens in this supplement are hormones that bring a woman’s body back into its natural hormonal balance by replacing the missing estrogen with natural hormones.
The ingestion of these estrogens is able to effectively treat menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and night sweats.
EstrAval Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The product is made up largely of natural plant estrogens, which bring the body back into correct hormonal balance. The effectively treats menopausal symptoms.
The primary ingredients in this product are:
- Soy Isoflavone Concentrate: This is soy protein. One benefit of soy is that it’s been shown to lower the risk of cardiovascular disease. Soy contains isoflavones. There’s some evidence that they can treat osteoarthritis effectively. Research does indicate the efficacy of soy as a treatment for menopausal symptoms.
- Dong Quai: This is the Angelica Sinensis plant, and is substance is often called the ‘female ginseng.’ It’s been used for medicinal purposes for centuries, and is currently used in China, Korea and Japan. It’s supposed to enrich women’s blood. The substance is very helpful in the treatment of menopause symptoms.
- Black Cohosh: This plant is in the buttercup family and is native to North America. It’s been used for medicinal purposes by the Chinese, and by some Native Indian tribes. Research shows that it can be a very effective treatment for hot flashes and other menopause symptoms.
- Silicon Dioxide: It exists in nature as quartz. In most of the world, this is what sand is composed of. This is a filler ingredient.
What are the Advantages of EstrAval?
- The supplement may treat some of the symptoms of menopause.
- EstrAval could regulate your monthly cycle.
- It might give relief to monthly period pain.
- The product may balance your hormones.
- EstrAval contains solely natural ingredients.
What are the Disadvantages of EstrAval?
- There are other popular ingredients that could have been included, such as black pepper.
- The product doesn’t treat vitamin deficiencies, which can help with menopause symptoms.
- The capsules may be difficult for some people to swallow.
- Taking too much of this product can be dangerous to adults and children.
EstrAval Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take EstrAval?
A: The recommended daily dosage of this supplement is 2 capsules, with a full glass of water. You may take the capsules either with or without food, it makes no difference.
Q: How Much Does EstrAval Cost?
A: Although the products are detailed on the manufacturer’s official website, they are not actually for same there. The supplement is sold by other online retailers, and the average price is around $30 for a one-month supply.
Q: What is EstrAval’s Return Policy?
A: The company doesn’t sell the product directly, so there’s no return policy listed on the site. If you buy the product from another online retailer, you’ll be covered by their return policy.
Q: Does EstrAval Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, there’s no free trial of the product mentioned on the official website. There don’t appear to be any product samples available either.
EstrAval Review – Final Verdict
EstrAval is a natural supplement intended to treat women’s menopause symptoms. It uses mostly estrogen derived from plants, which restore the natural hormonal balance in the body. According to the product manufacturer, this supplement effectively reduces menopause symptoms such as night sweats and hot flashes. It can regulate your monthly cycle, and treat discomfort associated with that time of the month.
This supplement also has some disadvantages. One of the main product ingredients is soy, which is a common allergen. The product is not going to be suitable for a number of people. Most menopause supplements do include some vitamins, like K for example, to resolve any deficiencies. This supplement does not include any vitamins or minerals. There are also other popular ingredients that could have nee used, like black pepper extract.
When shopping for a menopause relief supplement, take a look at brands that work in similar ways to EstrAval. You may find that a product such as MenoSense or Estropause offers the same, or in some cases, better benefits with scientifically studied formulas.
It’s very important to check with your physician before you begin taking this product, and also make sure it’s okay to take with your other medications. Another smart move would be to do some independent research on this product, especially on the ingredients. You should also compare with other, similar products on price, ingredients, and quality.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.