In This Article
What is One A Day Menopause?
One A Day Menopause is a multivitamin supplement formulated with an aim of addressing menopause symptoms. It promises to ease mild mood changes, hot flashes as well as other menopause-related concerns that women face.
In precise, this is a nutritional support supplement, and it makes you feel relieved from menopausal symptoms. It is supposedly formulated using quality natural ingredients that offer continuous health support.
Who is the Manufacturer of One A Day Menopause?
The company behind One A Day Menopause is based in the United States and known as Bayer. The firm is a multivitamin brand that manufactures products for different ages and gender to help you support the normal growth and good health of all the people in your family. It produces vitamin products for kids, teens, adults, and elderly people.
How Does One A Day Menopause Work?
In precise, One A Day Menopause is supposedly a vitamin packed, organic compound. This product supposedly helps to address the hormone imbalances that a woman’s body undergo during menopause. It also supports general health, but is meant to specifically help manage discomfort associated with the onset of the menopause stage.
If consumed regularly, it can provide your body with the nutritional support it requires so that you can lead a comfortable healthy life during the menopause period.
One A Day Menopause Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Magnesium Oxide – The ingredient is known to support proper a number of metabolic functions in your body. Deficiency and depletion of this nutrition element in the body may, therefore, cause a number of medical conditions. According to Scientifica, Magnesium Oxide is an essential component and necessary for the biochemical functioning of the body’s metabolic pathways.
- Calcium Carbonate – This ingredient is widely used for the treatment and management of Osteoporosis disease that comes with the process of aging. According to Clinical Interventions in Aging, calcium is a potent component of the human body and, therefore, essential for human health. Research has shown that oral intake of calcium can help prevent and treat osteoporosis
- Isoflavones Extracts – This ingredient is used in the manufacturing of menopause-related supplements and claims to address menopause symptoms such as hot flashes and mood changes. According to the Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research, there is scientific evidence that Isoflavones extract is a potential candidate for the treatment and management of psychological and somatic symptoms and more beneficial during perimenopause.
- Riboflavin – This ingredient is present in most menopause-related products and plays a role in easing menopause symptoms that make women uncomfortable. According to the Journal of Mid-Life Health, supplements with Insoflavones extracts can be useful in quelling menopause symptoms.
- Folic Acid – This ingredient is used in the formulation of menopause supplements and is known to help manage and treat menopause-related symptoms such as hot flashes. According to the Journal of Caring Services, Folic Acid is an effective element and can be used to the reduce duration, frequency, and severity of hot flashes during menopause.
What are the Advantages of One A Day Menopause?
- It contains Soy Insoflavones that supposedly helps to address menopause symptoms
- The product may support healthy hair, nails, and skin
- The product may help support heart health
- The supplement purports to support healthy bones
What are the Disadvantages of One A Day Menopause?
- Some ingredients details about this product are not clear
- Seems like a new product in the market
- Can only be ordered online
- The results may vary
Q: How Should You Take One A Day Menopause?
A: If you are planning to the use One A Day Menopause supplement, it is recommended that take one tablet every day with food.
Q: How Much Does One A Day Menopause Cost?
A: 1 Pack of One A Day Menopause costs $29.95 with
Q: What is the One A Day Menopause Return Policy?
A: Bayer stands behind each of its products to ensure quality control. However, the firm also appreciates that not all customers will find their products satisfactory. So, it offers a 60 days money-back guarantee for its products. If for any reason you want to return One A Day Menopause, you can do so within 60 days from the date of receiving the order and request a refund.
Q: Does One A Day Menopause Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, from the brand’s official website the company does not have a free trial offer for this product. So, if you want to try it, it means that you have to buy it.
One A Day Menopause – Final Verdict
Since your body can’t store all the vital vitamins for a longer period, you need to consume most of them regularly so that you can support good health.
One A Day Menopause is one of the women’s vitamin supplements in the market that help them deal with the discomfort that comes as a result of menopause. Regular consumption of this supplement helps provide your body with the nutritional support it requires.
According to the manufacturer of this product, they have been focusing on updating the product to ensure that the supplement contains the components you want and get rid of those that you don’t want.
The supplement, therefore, claims to be free of artificial sweetener and flavors, milk and wheat allergen, and high fructose. Also, One a Day Menopause is claimed to have undergone a vigorous quality check to ensure that it is safe and of high quality.
Although the manufacturer says a lot about the product and believes it would work, they don’t deny that everybody gets varied results.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.