In This Review
What is MenoSense
MenoSense is a dietary supplement that is intended to help women get over the challenging phases of menopause. It may improve night sweats, hot flashes and other uncomfortable difficulties that show up when the body is entering menopause, according to the manufacturer.
It supposedly uses a blend of herbal and botanical extracts that may strengthen normal body function to help ease menopausal symptoms. It might support better sleep, reduce headaches, fatigue, memory issues, and weight gain, improve the desire for sex and control the frequency of hot flashes.
Who is the Manufacturer of MenoSense?
This women care support supplement is a product of WomenSense. Beside it, the company makes other alternative menopause support products including AdrenaSense, EstroSense, SomniSense, CranSense, MoodSense, and ThyroSense among others.
In addition to these, their official website features other products that are meant to help with muscle health, stress reduction, hormonal balance and urinary support among others. Top on that, the website has a lot of information that seems to focus more on topics related to women’s health.
How Does MenoSense Work?
This product is claimed to be doctor recommended and that it derives its potency from a list of herbal and botanic ingredients. Each particular constituent may work towards helping to ease the symptoms that accompany menopause, and perimenopause (defined as the years that come just before the actual menopause).
After the formula is absorbed in the body its components may go on to help reduce hormonal fluctuations and support natural chemical balance. As a result, this might diminish the night sweats hot, flushes and the rest of the symptoms that often show up during the transition to menopause.
MenoSense Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
MenoSense may be considered safe as it uses natural ingredients that have not been marked with alarming side effects. Most ingredients also have pieces of research backing them for their potency, in helping to ease menopause symptoms.
- Dong Quai – Records show this herb has been in the list of women support Chinese medicine for the past hundreds of years. However, a recent study conducted on it to help establish its role in treating menopausal symptoms didn’t fully confirm this claim. Nevertheless, a different study appearing in the journal Menopause suggests it may impact estrogen-sensitivity in women.
- Gamma-Oryzanol – This ingredient does not have enough scientific research that directly confirms its efficiency, however, a study featured in the Archives of Medical Science suggests Gamma has been used to manage disorders of menopause.
- Chasteberry Extract – Scientifically known as Vitex Agnus-castus, this constituent is said to support the natural balance of estrogen hormone, which as result may improve memory loss in postmenopausal women. However, the long-term use of this ingredient may be advisable, according to a paper on Basic and Clinica Neurasicnes.
- Black Cohosh Root Extract – Said to contribute to reducing hot flashes experiences, the study, which appears on the Journal of Caring Sciences also highlights that Black Cohosh might give positive results when used as an alternative treatment in that it may ease menopausal vasomotor symptoms.
- Hesperidin Fruit Extract – There is limited research on how this ingredient improves post-menopausal symptoms.
What are the Advantages of MenoSense?
- It may help during the transition to menopause
- It might help improve night sweats and hot flashes
- Uses natural ingredients thereby minimizing the worry of side effects
- The product is vegetarian-friendly.
What are the Disadvantages of MenoSense?
- Some users may experience delayed results because everybody is different
- Some of its ingredients have limited scientific research backing their potency
- The producer doesn’t highlight its impact on long term use
- It may not be as effective on severe menopausal symptoms.
Q: How Should You Take MenoSense?
A: The suggested dosage for MenoSense is 2 capsules per day, preferably with breakfast. People who need nighttime support are allowed to add two more capsules before going to sleep.
Q: How Much Does MenoSense Cost?
A: The official website has not shared the actual price of this product; however, its price on retailer sites is around $31.47.
Q: What is MenoSense’s Return Policy?
A: The producer hasn’t come out clear on how they handle the return of goods. To know this, individuals can reach out and ask through the contact provided on the manufacturer’s website.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: Does MenoSense Offer a Free Trial?
A: No. Currently, there is no mention suggesting the company offers free trials.
MenoSense Review – Final verdict
Findings highlight the average age women experience the transition to menopause is 52 years. However, the symptoms that come with this biological change can be devastating. Products like MenoSense and others may offer support to help ease the discomforting symptoms that come with the transition to menopause.
In this period, it is common to experience symptoms such as loss of libido, night flashes, weight gain, night sweats, headaches, and fatigue.
MenoSense uses natural and botanical ingredients that have been researched and may help make life easier when a person is entering menopause. For example, combined with other ingredients, the Black Cohosh Extract might help to ease the menopause vasomotor symptoms.
However, some of the components in the formulation have scanty research backing their potency in the overall promise of the product. Besides that, it is a dietary supplement like most other menopause support supplements and so users may get different results depending on how one responds.
Going with a product that has been in the market for sometimes might be the best bet, as you are able to analyze other people’s experiences before trying it yourself.
*Disclaimer* – Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned menopause supplements and vitamins based on the available research: