What is Estropause?
For women experiencing symptoms associated with Menopause, there are a number of different options available. While the severity of the symptoms varies for individual women, it is likely that most will have hot flashes and night sweats, which are due to a drop in the levels of Estrogen in the system.
Estropause is a supplement made to treat these symptoms and is described on the Irwin Naturals website as an Estrogen Rebuilding System. The manufacturer’s site is user-friendly and shows the established company’s full range of products.
Estropause is sold in retail stores and costs $19.99 for a 20 day supply, which is more affordable than many comparable brands. However, no clinical studies are cited and there is no clear money back guarantee.
How Does It Rate?
- Promotes female health throughout all stages of menopause.
- Easy-to-Swallow Liquid Soft Gel Delivery enhanced with Bioperine.
- 60 Day refund-policy
- St. John’s Wort
- Soy Isoflavonoids
- Asian Ginseng
- Black Cohosh
- The Irwin Naturals website is easy to navigate.
- Could promote female health throughout all the stages of menopause.
- Might increase structure and functions of bone, muscles and nerves.
- Ingredients are all laboratory tested.
- Official website details are limited.
- No scientific test results are published.
- Results may vary from individual to individual.
How Does Estropause Work?
Estropause is a menopause relief pills contains a mix of 10 natural ingredients, described here as support agents. These include Red Clover, Black Cohosh, and Soy Flavonoids, all of which help the main menopausal symptoms, plus calcium for retaining bone density and St. John’s Wort, for relieving the depressed mood and anxiety.
The addition of Bioperine ensures that the active ingredients will be easily absorbed and work at optimum levels. Despite the fact there are no clinical results shown for the Estropause formula, the ingredients are all laboratory tested and said to be of high quality.
Estropause Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Following are the ingredients used in EstroPause:
– It can reduce the rate of postmenopausal bone loss and helps in prevention of osteoporosis.
– It is associated with lower inflammatory markers to heart diesease and helps to control heart muscle contractions and nerve impulses.
St. John’s Wort
– It relieves psychological and vegetative symptoms of menopause and could help reduce symptoms associated with menopause, including hot flashes and depression.
– Soy Isoflavonoids provide protection against hormone-dependent cancers, osteoporosis, cardiovascular diseases, and diabetic conditions, and alleviate the symptoms associated with the menopause and binds with estrogen receptors that cause weak estrogenic or anti-estrogenic activity.
– It can significantly reduce hot flashes, menopausal symptoms, and quality of life in menopausal women and has a direct effect on sexual dysfunction, hormones or biomarkers, or endometrial thickness.
– It is effective for relieving menopausal symptoms like reducing pain, fatigue and lifting mood.
Estropause Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take Estropause?
A: Take two to three softgels a day with meals and a full glass of water.
Q: How Much is Estropause?
A: An 80 capsules bottle of Estropause is sold at a price of $19.99.
Q: Does Estropause Offer a Free Trial?
A: Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not offer any free trial on the product.
Q: Will Estropause Cause Weight Gain?
A: The few that have some reasonable evidence include black cohosh, soy isoflavones and red clover extract (and of course, calcium and vitamin D for bone health), but some of these may cause interactions with other medications or medical conditions, so it’s important to chat with your healthcare provider.
Q: What Are the Alternatives to Estropause?
It helped with hit flashes for about 3 months.
It helped with hit flashes for about 3 months, I guess my body got used to it because it’s not working anymore!
~ Cheryl Crook.
Estropause Review – Final Verdict
Estropause contains ingredients that treat several aspects of Menopause , including the depression and anxiety that often occurs, but it would be even more beneficial if the prospective consumer could also see solid proof of clinical results.
Thus, we suggest our readers, explore best menopause supplements on the market which might offer more benefits than this product. Be wise before making any random choice.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you'll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned menopause supplements and vitamins based on the available research: