What Is Estromineral?
Menopause is the hormonal imbalance in the woman’s body that occurs as a result of aging. Mainly the hormone estrogen decreases in the body causing the signs and symptoms such as hot flashes, palpitations, night sweats, irritability, water retention and difficulty in sleep.
Hormone Replacement Therapy usually provides women a relief from the symptoms of menopause, but HRT could sometimes pose risks. The product Estromineral is a natural alternative for Hormone Replacement Therapy.
Estromineral is a natural dietary supplement that uses soy isoflavones and lactobacillus to effectively replace the lost hormones of the body to manage the symptoms of menopause. This provides consumers of a natural and effective way of dealing with the unwanted symptoms of menopause.
Estromineral Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Soy Isoflavones – That provide the body with phytoestrogens. The soy isoflavones provide the body the needed estrogen to replace the estrogen that was lost naturally due to menopause which helps to equalize and maintain a healthy hormonal state.
- Lactobacillus – Helps to ensure that the body effectively absorbs the soy isoflavones in abundance ready for the body’s consumption.
- Calcium and vitamin D – Is also added to the dietary supplement to help in bone mineralization to address the problem of decreasing bone density.
- Horsetail extract – A natural diuretic also provides a relief from the much-hated symptom of water retention that causes weight gain and bloating.
- Other ingredients: Crosslinked sodium carboxymethylcellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.
How Does It Work?
The soy isoflavones provide the body with phytoestrogen which is a compound found in plants that can be absorbed and utilized by the body as a replacement for the hormone estrogen. The active ingredient lactobacillus facilitates good body absorption of these much-needed estrogen replacement compounds.
With an estrogen natural replacement abundant in the body, the hormonal balance will again be achieved which will eliminate the resulting signs and symptoms brought about by this natural hormonal imbalance of menopause.
What are the Advantages of Estromineral?
- It is an all natural dietary supplement
- Its ingredients are all specified and well explained
- It has lactobacillus that may help maintain good digestion
- It contains calcium that may help reduce the calcium depletion brought about by aging
- Only 1 capsule a day is needed
What are the Disadvantages of Estromineral?
- It offers no money back guarantee
- It is costly
- There is no known study that scientifically proves the effectiveness and safety of the dietary supplement
- No consumer review is available in their website
Estromineral is to be taken one capsule a day. This dosage is intended to give the right amount of soy isoflavone as the active ingredient as well as a daily requirement of calcium and vitamin D.
Is Estromineral Safe To Use?
Given that the Estromineral is an all-natural dietary supplement, the chances of allergy and side effects are not expected or may occur only at a minimal rate. However, there are also no known clinical study results that can guarantee a 100% safety in using this product. Thus, the negative effects of this dietary supplement in the body are yet to be scientifically proven.
Is Estromineral Effective?
Estromineral does not provide a clinical study that will solidify its effectiveness in terms of time or number of consumption of the dietary supplement.
Will Estromineral Show Results?
There is a lack of customer reviews and clinical studies that can assure the consumers of the effectiveness of Estromineral as a dietary supplement to manage the symptoms of menopause.
How Long Does it Take to See the Result?
There is no definite time or number of capsule needed to be taken that indicates when the product is set to have an effect on the body. The absence of clinical studies leaves a great gap in information that pertains in the specific and timed effect of the supplement.
Estromineral Review – Final Verdict
As a number of natural dietary supplements intending to eliminate the signs and symptoms of menopause enter the market, one should always be extra careful about what she takes into her body. We must be responsible for our own health.
The lack of scientific basis and clinical studies of the effect of this dietary supplement in the health of the consumers on a long term or short term basis poses a great question to those that would like to try this product.
Unless we have a substantial amount of evidence proving its effectiveness and safety to the consumer, we must not be too hasty in purchasing such products. It is a general rule to always consult your physician first.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.