In This Review
Overview of Tru Niagen
Tru Niagen is a dietary supplement that promises cell longevity by harnessing the power of nicotinamide riboside.
Created by ChromaDex, Inc, its patented formula works by increasing the levels of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) in the body. NAD+ functions to repair damaged cells and thus fight and slow down the signs of aging.
How Does It Rate?
- ChromaDex, Inc. is a company led by a group of experts who specialize in uncovering the potential of NAD for improving the way people age.
- Their board is composed of nutritional experts, Nobel Prize winners in chemistry, and doctors specializing in Alzheimer’s research.
- For now, nonetheless, it seems like Tru Niagen is their only featured product.
- Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride
- Microcrystalline cellulos
- It may work with the natural bodily processes.
- It could improve cellular metabolism, allowing the cells to produce more energy.
- It might promote and maintain optimum brain and heart health.
- It could fight cellular damage and protects the cells against further injury.
- Tru Niagen includes no artificial flavors or colors.
- There are over 150 research studies in support of these ingredients.
- It could promote general health and a strong immune system.
- This supplement may support brain health.
- The efficacy of the formula requires more research.
- It may take quite a long time to work and become effective.
- It has ingredients that may potentially trigger allergic reactions.
How does Tru Niagen work?
This product introduces nicotinamide riboside (NR) to the body. It’s a compound that stimulates the production of NAD+, a fundamental coenzyme.
With an increase in the production of NAD+, the cells repair themselves at a faster rate. By taking this NAD+ supplement every day for at least eight weeks, the body may experience a 40-50% increase in the NAD+ supply.
Tru Niagen Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
This supplement uses high-quality ingredients to ensure the effectiveness of its product. Here are some of the ingredients found in the formula:
Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride
– This compound is another form of niacin or vitamin B3, and it exists in many anti-aging supplements. Once it enters the body, it is converted into NAD+, a coenzyme responsible for numerous biological processes. Learn more about the chemistry and important functions of this compound via this article from the Encyclopedia of Biological Chemistry.
– This non-digestible substance comes from wood pulp. It’s included in many foods and supplements, serving functions such as anti-caking, preserving, bulking, texturizing, etc. Check out the other uses of microcrystalline cellulose through this helpful articlefrom drugs.com
Q: Where can I buy Tru Niagen?
A: You can purchase this supplement on its official website. Online third-party distributors also sell this product.
Q: How much does Tru Niagen cost?
A: A single bottle is $50.00 on the official website. The manufacturer also offers packages that will help customers save up to $20.00 per bottle. Interested users and repeat buyers may opt for the brand’s autoship program, which will provide the subscriber with a new supply every three months for as low as $35.00 per bottle.
Q: Who should use this NAD+ Supplement?
A: Individuals of any age may take Tru Niagen. Younger people can take this product as a preventive measure, while older people can consume it for more energy.
Q: How should you use/apply Tru Niagen?
A: The recommended serving size for Tru Niagen is 300 mg, or one capsule every day. The manufacturer does not specify an optimal time to take the supplement.
Q: What are the side effects of Tru Niagen?
A: The manufacturer claims that Tru Niagen is free of any major side effects. However, like most health supplements, it still has the potential to cause minor side effects such as nausea, indigestion, headaches, dizziness, or diarrhea.
Q: What are the precautions to follow while using this product?
A: Tru Niagen’s,, nicotinamide riboside, and hypromellose, are potential triggers to an existing allergy. The product label also warns pregnant and lactating women, as well as those taking medication, to consult a physician first before consuming the supplement. The product is for adults above the age of 18.
Q: What is Tru Niagen’s return policy?
A: Tru Niagen offers a 30-day money back guarantee, but only for items returned in the original packaging. The company does not give refunds for partially-used products.
Q: Does it offer a free trial?
A: The manufacturer does not offer free trials or samples of Tru Niagen to first-time buyers and other interested parties.
Tru Niagen Review – Final Verdict
If you are looking for a supplement that will restore your health at the cellular level, you might want to give this NAD+ Supplement a try. Top experts in the field develop this product with optimal ingredients at ideal dosages.
The supplement is also helpful if you are trying to prevent the signs of aging in your early years. Keep in mind, though, that as with any other supplement, this one takes time to produce noticeable results. It’s important to have patience and use the product consistently. However , the market offers a variety of health products, such as H2 Restore reviews, which claim to enhance the immune system and promote better overall health.
The most effective health supplements that are currently present on the market can be found below. We have taken our time and rated these products in accordance to these five essential factors: quality of active ingredients, energy boosting, hormone balance restoration, cognitive function improvement and immune system strengthening.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned health supplements and probiotic supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Microcrystalline Cellulose: https://www.drugs.com/inactive/microcrystalline-cellulose-48.html
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."