In This Article
What is Tru Niagen?
Tru Niagen is a dietary supplement that promises cell longevity by harnessing the power of nicotinamide riboside.
Created by ChromaDex, Inc, its patented formula works by increasing the levels of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) in the body. NAD+ functions to repair damaged cells and thus fight and slow down the signs of aging and more.
Who is the Manufacturer of Tru Niagen?
ChromaDex, Inc. is a company led by a group of experts who specialize in uncovering the potentials of NAD in improving the way people age.
Their board is composed of nutritional experts, Nobel Prize winners in Chemistry, and doctors specializing in Alzheimer’s research. For now, nonetheless, it seems like Tru Niagen is their only featured product.
How does Tru Niagen work?
This product introduces nicotinamide riboside (NR) to the body. This compound stimulates the production of NAD+, a fundamental coenzyme.
With an increase in the production of NAD+, the cells are repaired at a faster rate. By taking this NAD+ supplement every day for at least eight weeks, the body shall experience a 40-50% increase in the NAD+ supply.
Tru Niagen Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
It uses high-quality ingredients to ensure the effectiveness of their product. Here are some of the ingredients found in the formula:
- Nicotinamide riboside chloride – This compound is another form of niacin or vitamin B3, and it is popularly used in many anti-aging supplements. Once it enters the body, it is converted into NAD+, a coenzyme responsible for numerous biological processes. Learn more about the chemistry and important functions of this compound via this article from the Encyclopedia of Biological Chemistry.
- Microcrystalline cellulose – This non-digestible substance is obtained from wood pulp. Often found in many foods and supplements, it is added not for its nutritional value but for serving numerous functions such as anti-caking, extended, bulking, texturizing, etc. Check out other uses of microcrystalline cellulose through this helpful article from drugs.com.
- Hypromellose – This compound is commonly used in creating capsules as a controlled-delivery component, according to this chapter from Drug Targeting and Stimuli-Sensitive Drug Delivery Systems.
What are the Advantages of Tru Niagen?
- Its key component is something that works with the natural processes of the body.
- It improves cellular metabolism, allowing the cells to produce more energy.
- It promotes and maintains optimum brain and heart health.
- It fights cellular damage and protects the cells against further injury.
What are the Disadvantages of Tru Niagen?
- It needs further studies to solidify its claimed benefits.
- It may take quite a long time to work and become effective.
- It has ingredients that may potentially trigger allergic reactions.
Q: Where can I buy Tru Niagen?
A: You can purchased this product from its official website. Online third-party distributors also sell this product.
Q: How much does Tru Niagen cost?
A: A single bottle is sold for $50.00 from their website. The manufacturer also offers packages that will help customers save up to $20.00 per bottle. Interested customers and repeat buyers may opt for the brand’s autoship program, which will provide the subscriber a new supply every three months for as low as $35.00 per bottle.
Q: Who should use this NAD+ Supplement?
A: Tru Niagen may be taken by individuals of any age. Younger people can take this product as a preventive measure, while older people can consume it for more energy.
Q: How should you use/apply Tru Niagen?
A: The recommended serving size for Tru Niagen is 300 mg, or one capsule every day. The manufacturer did not specify an optimal time to take the supplement.
Q: What are the side effects of Tru Niagen?
A: The manufacturer claims that Tru Niagen is free of any major side effects. However, like most health supplements, the supplement still has potential minor side effects such as nausea, indigestion, headaches, dizziness, and diarrhea.
Q: What are the precautions to take while using this product?
A: Tru Niagen’s main ingredient, nicotinamide riboside, and hypromellose, are potential triggers to an existing allergy. Its product label also warns pregnant and lactating women, as well as those under medication, to consult a physician first before consuming the supplement. The product must only be taken by individuals 18 years old and up.
Q: What is Tru Niagen’s return policy?
A: Tru Niagen offers a 30-day money back guarantee, but only for items returned in its original packaging. The company does not give refunds to partially-used products that might have been tampered with.
Q: Does it offer a free trial?
A: The manufacturer does not offer free trials or small samples of Tru Niagen to first-time buyers and other interested parties.
Tru Niagen Review – Final Verdict
If you are looking for a supplement that will restore your health at the cellular level, you might want to give this NAD+ Supplement a try. It is formulated by a group of experts who excel in their field.
The supplement is also helpful even if you are trying to prevent signs of aging in your early years. Keep in mind, though, that as with any other supplements, this one also takes time to produce noticeable results. Patience and consistent use are the keys.
The most effective health supplements that are currently present on the market can be found below. We have taken our time and rated these products in accordance to these five essential factors: quality of active ingredients, energy boosting, hormone balance restoration, cognitive function improvement and immune system strengthening.