In This Article
What is 1MD B12?
1MD B12 assists the body in producing red blood cells. B12 is needed for brain function and blood flow.
Who is the Manufacturer of 1MD B12?
1MD is the company that formulates and manufactures 1MD B12. The company is backed by a team of skilled physicians. The company follows safe governmental manufacturing procedures. Their facility exceeds FDA standards.
How Does 1MD B12 Work?
1MD B12 works by decreasing homocysteine levels. Elevated homocysteine levels contribute to arterial damage and blood clots. High levels of homocysteine may indicate a vitamin B12 deficiency.
1MD B12 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- B12 as Methylcobalamin – According to the Journal of Nutrition, people with pernicious anemia or who are strict vegetarians have clinical symptoms of B12 deficiency and should take a B12 supplement.
- Other inactive ingredients: Olive Oil, Tapioca Starch, Glycerine, Candelilla Wax, Natural Red Dye (from Beets and Natural Carotenoids), Sunflower Lecithin – According to Science Translational Medicine, inactive ingredients are added for flavoring, as a preservative, or as a binding ingredient.
What are the Advantages of 1MD B12?
- Promotes red blood cell formation.
- Protects your heart.
- Increases and normalizes your level of B12.
- Easily absorbed by the body.
- Energy levels increase.
- Reasonably priced.
What are the Disadvantages of 1MD B12?
- Common side effects are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite and headache.
- May interfere with medications.
- Any use of B12 supplements should be monitored by your physician.
Q: How Should You Take 1MD B12?
A: 1MD B12 is a softgel and should be taken one time per day with a meal.
Q: How Much Does 1MD B12 Cost?
A: 1MD B12 is $16.99 per bottle of 30 softgels.
Q: What is 1MD B12 Return Policy?
A: 1MD B12 can be returned within 90 days for a full refund minus shipping costs.
Q: Does 1MD B12 Offer a Free Trial?
A: There is no mention of a free trial on the company website.
1MD B12 – Final Verdict
B12 deficiency is common in people who practice veganism and would benefit from a B12 supplement. However, anyone taking a B12 supplement should be routinely monitored by their physician.
B12 supplementation benefits the nervous and immune system as well as the heart. It also may be beneficial for those who suffer from memory loss.
The company is supported by a team of doctors that stand behind the products. Supplements appear to be safe and effective. Good manufacturing procedures are followed.
The supplement appears to be reasonably priced at $16.99 per bottle. Please consult your physician before taking any supplement.
Where To Find It?
You can BUY it directly from the Official Website