In This Article
What is 1MD B12?
1MD B12 assists the body in producing red blood cells. B12 is needed for brain function and blood flow.
How Does It Rate?
- 1MD is the company that formulates and manufactures 1MD B12.
- The company is backed by a team of skilled physicians. The company follows safe governmental manufacturing procedures.
- Their facility exceeds FDA standards.
- B12 as Methylcobalamin
- Olive Oil
- Tapioca Starch
- Candelilla Wax
- Natural Red Dye (from Beets and Natural Carotenoids)
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Promotes red blood cell formation.
- Protects your heart.
- Increases and normalizes your level of B12.
- Energy levels increase.
- Enhances your immune system.
- Reasonably priced.
- Common side effects are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite and headache.
- May interfere with medications.
- Any use of B12 supplements should be monitored by your physician.
How Does 1MD B12 Work?
1MD B12 works by decreasing homocysteine levels. Elevated homocysteine levels contribute to arterial damage and blood clots. High levels of homocysteine may indicate a vitamin B12 deficiency.
1MD B12 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in 1MD B12:
B12 as Methylcobalamin
– Olive oil is high in polyphenols, vitamin E, and antioxidants. These antioxidants protect our bodies from the effects of free radicals. As a result, they keep us healthy and protect us from heart disease, cancer, and other diseases.
– Tapioca starch contains no fat or cholesterol, making it a good choice for people who want to limit their dietary cholesterol probiotic bacteria and saturated fat intake. Tapioca also has a low sodium content.
– Overall, glycerine helps promote skin health by enhancing skin function, accelerating wound healing, and protecting the skin from irritants. Glycerine has even been shown to have antimicrobial properties.
– Candelilla Wax is reputed to help prevent the appearance of stretch marks as well as ageing signs like wrinkles and age spots.
Natural Red Dye (from Beets and Natural Carotenoids)
– Natural red hair dye provides a long-lasting red colour that completely covers the hair shades and cuticles. This is the primary reason for selecting a henna hair dye colour.
– Sunflower lecithin is beneficial for the liver and heart and reduces inflammation. It also benefits the brain, blood pressure, nervous system, and cardiovascular health.
Q: How Should You Take 1MD B12?
A: 1MD B12 is a soft gel and should be taken one time per day with a meal.
Q: How Much Does 1MD B12 Cost?
A: 1MD B12 is $16.99 per bottle of 30 softgels.
Q: What is 1MD B12 Return Policy?
A: 1MD B12 can be returned within 90 days for a full refund minus shipping costs.
Q: Does 1MD B12 Offer a Free Trial?
A: There is no mention of a free trial on the company website.
1MD B12 – Final Verdict
B12 deficiency is common in people who practice veganism and would benefit from a B12 supplement. However, anyone taking a B12 supplement should be routinely monitored by their physician.
B12 supplementation benefits the nervous and immune systems as well as the heart. It also may be beneficial for those who suffer from memory loss.
The company is supported by a team of doctors that stand behind the products. Supplements appear to be safe and effective. Good manufacturing procedures are followed.
The supplement appears to be reasonably priced at $16.99 per bottle. Please consult your physician before taking any supplement.
Where To Find It?
You can BUY it directly from the Official Website