1MD BreatheMD is a dietary supplement that targets to help strengthen the respiratory system function as well as support the way the immune system works.
It is a unique formula that combines traditional herbs that have undergone clinical research to ascertain their health properties, and they passed. In precise, the tests done on this formulation show it to have notable support for lung function, as well as improve the immune health.
However, Do medical studies demonstrate that immune support and Lung & Respiratory supplements truly enhance health, or are these merely promotional assertions? Is 1MD BreatheMD formulated with adequate doses of its active ingredients, or does it lack potency? What is the feedback from actual users regarding the effects of 1MD BreatheMD? does the manufacturer provide any proof to support their health claims?
In this article, we’ll answer all of these questions and more as we analyze the ingredients in 1MD BreatheMD based on medical studies to give our take on whether the supplement is likely to be effective for promoting improved health, or if it’s a waste of money.
How Does It Rate?
- BreatheMD is manufactured by a healthy support company by the name 1MD.
- The company points out that they rely purely on research to help design their supplements. And that all their products are doctor-formulated.
- In precise, this supplement was created by Dr. Brian Green, who is a UCLA-trained Pediatrician that has worked for close to 3 decades helping patients maintain and manage their respiratory health.
- Vitamin E
- Pelargonium Sidoides
- Vitamin C
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC)
- Vitamin D3
- It supports the immune health system performance.
- It promises to help relieve cough-related chest uneasiness.
- It promotes proper respiratory system function.
- BreatheMD supplement boosts the body’s ability to normalize body temperature.
- The result after taking this supplement may not be the same. They may vary from one person to the other.
- Can only be ordered online.
How Does BreatheMD Work?
The formulation that makes BreatheMD blends herbs and eight other potent botanicals, amino acids, and vitamins that can help reinforce lung tissue function. In precise, it helps improve mucus build-up as well as improves cough-related symptoms.
The fact sheet by national institutes of health provides concise information on botanicals, including their classification, preparation forms, standardization, safety considerations, and evaluation methods. Botanicals are plants or plant parts valued for their medicinal, therapeutic, flavor, or scent properties. They can be classified as dietary supplements if they meet specific criteria. Botanicals are sold in various forms, and standardization is a process used by some manufacturers for consistency. Safety depends on factors such as chemical makeup and dosage. Quality determination from labels is challenging, and scientific evaluation involves different types of studies. The fact sheet also mentions the CARBON program, FDA requirements, and additional sources of information.
The presence of vitamins, N-acetyl cysteine, and sidoides work together to improve the functions of lung health, immune response, and more. In supporting respiratory health, the formula offers antioxidant properties that aid respiratory system performance.
Breathe MD Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
1MD BreatheMD has been formulated using clinically tested and proven ingredients to promise safety and efficiency. Some of the key ingredients contained in this supplement are as follows:
– This ingredient exists in the form of cholecalciferol known to be an integral part of human respiratory and immune health. It helps enhance the production of a molecule that works to boost the immune cell function like T cells. It also has the ability to protect your body against pathogens as we referenced in our article of MagWell reviews.
In this clinical study, we have found that Vitamin D goes beyond its role in maintaining calcium and bone balance. It also plays an important role in regulating the immune system. Autoimmune diseases often coincide with vitamin D deficiency. Immune cells have the ability to produce and respond to vitamin D. Studies suggest that supplementing vitamin D in autoimmune patients may have benefits beyond bone health, impacting immune responses positively.
N-acetyl cysteine (NAC)
– This is a powerful compound ingredient that helps boost glutathione synthesis, an antioxidant enzyme in the body whose work is to clean and fix damaged tissues. It helps thin out thick mucus, allowing it to be coughed out to prevent obstruction of respiratory pathways. According to Antioxidants, NAC has been proven to contain powerful antioxidant properties that can help manage a number of ailments.
The study published in 2019 by national library of medicine shows that NAC (N-acetylcysteine) is a versatile compound with mucolytic and antidote properties. NAC exhibits potent antioxidant properties, making it valuable for conditions involving oxidative damage. 
– This ingredient is important when it comes to immune health maintenance. Studies have found out that it can improve the production of T-cells in the thymus to strengthen the immune response. According to NLM, Vitamin E can be used to enhance the immune response in humans and also protect the body from a number of infectious diseases.
– This is a powerful botanical compound with clinical evidence. It helps soothe the upper respiratory tract. Scientific study have proved that this component can be used to relieve one from health conditions such as nasal drippage, fatigue, headache, and cough. The ingredient is a potential candidate for fighting pathogens as well as inspiring the immune system. According to Pharmaceutical, Pelargonium sidoides are a potent component when it comes to the treatment of respiratory tract diseases.
– The ingredient is known to amplify Vitamin E effects where it influences the adaptive and innate immune system, hence strengthening epithelial tissues and also improving the overall immune activity of the cell. According to the Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry, Vitamin C is a useful therapeutic agent in various disease disorders. It helps protect against severe allergic reactions as well as fight infections.
Overall we believe that this lung and respiratory support product is really well-designed. They’ve carefully chosen active ingredients in forms that are easily absorbed by the body. This shows that 1MD Nutrition takes its products seriously and has knowledgeable researchers on their team.
1MD Breathe MD Supplement FAQ’s
Q: How Should You Take BreatheMD?
A: The recommended dose as provided on the brand’s official website is one capsule two times a day with food. You can also take it as per your doctor’s professional recommendation.
Q: How Much Does BreatheMD Cost?
A: Under the subscription plan the prices are as follows;
- 1 bottle pack costs $32.99 (18% off)
- 3 bottles pack costs $27.99 (30% off)
- 6 bottles pack costs $22.99 (43% off)
Q: What is BreatheMD Return Policy?
A: 1MD as the company offers a 90-day money-back guarantee on this and all its dietary supplements. This allows you to make a refund request and you will get your money back.
Q: Does BreatheMD Offer a Free Trial?
A: From the brand’s official website, there is no information regarding the free trial offer. However, one may take advantage of the company’s return policy to try out the product without risking your money.
1md Breathemd Review – Final Verdict
Taking care of your immune system is crucial as the general well-being of your body health solely relies on how strong and healthy your immune system stays.
There are several immune health supplements on the market today that promise to boost immunity for a healthy long life. 1MD BreatheMD is one of the few immune health supplements with premium ingredients in its category.
Besides, it is doctor-formulated and developed with the right dosages that can safely help address the immune health system response.
The vast majority of BreatheMD reviews were quite favorable. Customers have reported that it relieves cough-related chest pain. Some people’s outcomes after using this supplement were different. There were very few unfavorable BreatheMD reviews for this product, and the majority of the BreatheMD reviews were positive.
In overview, after 3 months and beyond of using this product, your T-cell and white blood cells should have increased to healthy levels, which consequently bolsters the recovery of the respiratory and immune systems.
The customer reviews we found for 1MD BreatheMD during our research are mostly positive.
If you’re looking for the best prices on their supplements and prefer a one-time order, the official website might be your best choice, as 1MD BreatheMD’s website offers the cheapest prices there.
Where To Find It?
You can BUY it directly from the Official Website
The most effective health supplements that are currently present on the market can be found below. We have taken our time and rated these products in accordance to these five essential factors: quality of active ingredients, energy boosting, hormone balance restoration, cognitive function improvement and immune system strengthening.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned health supplements and probiotic supplements based on the available research: