What is Sports Research Pure Antarctic Krill Oil
Sports Research Pure Antarctic Krill Oil is a dietary supplement that is harvested from natural sources and packed with added fillers. The manufacturer claims that the oil is made from Superba™ Krill. They claim that the Krill is traceable although they have not explained how it can be traced.
Pure Antarctic Krill Oil contains both EPA and DHA, two of the most nutritious fatty acids in the world. Research has, however, suggested that fish oil is a better source of both EPA and DHA than Krill oil.
The product comes packed in a matte black 1000mg bottle with each bottle holding 60 Liquid soft gels. The official website sells the bottle for $39.99. During our price check, we encountered online retailers who were selling the same for a discounted fee of $29.99. Other retailers were selling it for a bloated fee of $60.
Manufacturer Behind Pure Antarctic Krill Oil
The product is manufactured by a USA-based company known as Sports Research. The company has been in existence since the 70s, but it was not until the 80s that they started selling products commercially.
What Sports Research Pure Antarctic Krill Oil Claim to Do?
The manufacturer makes bold claims about the capability of the product, although they fail to give scientific evidence. The manufacturer says that this product can protect our joints from inflammation and thus can be used against joint-related illnesses such as arthritis. We sought to find the truth in this…
According to a 2007 clinical study by a German university, Krill oil was found to reduce cell inflammation and alleviate arthritic symptoms when taken daily for a period of 7-14 days.
Sports Research also claims this product will reduce cholesterol and excess blood sugar. From the same clinical study, we established that;
At lower sustained doses, Krill oil proved to be significantly more effective than fish oil in reducing blood glucose, triglyceride, and LDL-cholesterol levels.
How the Key Sport Research Ingredients in Pure Antarctic Krill Oil
- EPA and DHA – as earlier stated, these are among the most sought-after dietary supplements. Research has suggested that they minimize the risk of getting heart-related diseases and are believed to also promote healthy skin. When used along with a good diet and proper exercising, they may be useful in lowering the levels of certain blood fat (triglyceride) and increasing the level of essential cholesterol (HDL).
- Astaxanthin– This is a natural dietary component, which can be used as a food additive. Astaxanthin is essential for human, animal, and aquaculture consumption. In Pure Antarctic Krill Oil, the ingredient is used as a natural preservative for their Omega-3 fatty acid content.
How Does Pure Antarctic Krill Oil Work?
Pure Antarctic Krill Oil contains essential omega-3 fatty acids that are known to reduce cellular inflammation. By reducing inflammation, the product is vital in tackling joint-related complications.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The Pros of Pure Antarctic Krill Oil Work?
- Contains natural ingredients
- The ingredients are well researched
- The official website has a merchant service
The Cons of Pure Antarctic Krill Oil Work?
- The official website is not informed
- Little is known about the parent company
- The return policy is unclear
Alternatives To Sports Research Pure Antarctic Krill Oil
- Goli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
- 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum
- Nutricost Tudca
- Umzu Redwood
Pure Antarctic Krill Oil is Safe for all People?
This product is safe for all people. Male and female, old and young. However, you should exercise precaution while taking this supplement. Take exactly as advised by your caregiver.
Pure Antarctic Krill Oil Dosage, Warning and side effects
The recommended dosage is one soft gel a day with meals or drinks. If your caregiver advises you otherwise, ignore this prescription.
This product is not recommended for people who are allergic to fish. It may cause a foul aftertaste and in extreme cases, it may lead to nausea, burping, and bloating. A quick fix may be taking a carbonated drink or warm water with a little salt.
Amazing product with some good web presence and reviews. Although the manufacturer doesn’t give scientific backing of the claims, we verified them to the best of our ability. Worth a try!
The most effective health supplements that are currently present on the market can be found below. We have taken our time and rated these products in accordance to these five essential factors: quality of active ingredients, energy boosting, hormone balance restoration, cognitive function improvement and immune system strengthening.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned health supplements and probiotic supplements based on the available research: