Overview of OxyHives
OxyHivesis a formula designed to assist you to reduce pain, itching, and swelling. It is a safe natural and homeopathic solution that helps to reduce symptoms of hives without making you feel drowsy or other side effects.
This formula has been formulated through the use of natural ingredients, which are potent in reducing anxiety hives, chronic hives, stress hives, heat hives as well as viral hives.
It also helps to reduce skin rashes and skin inflammation.
How Does It Rate?
- This formula is manufactured by a biopharmaceutical company known as AutoImmune Inc.
- It was established in 1988 and it’s situated in Los Angeles, in the United States.
- The manufacturer claims that OxyHives is a homeopathic formula that is natural and that aims at alleviating symptoms associated with hives that cause damage to the skin and your health.
- Apis Mellifica
- Arnica Montana
- Mercurius Solubilis
- Rhus Toxicondendrone
- Urtica Urens
- It helps to relieve hives symptoms.
- It helps to reduce itching and skin burnings.
- It relieves pains and inflammations.
- There is no information about free trials, money-back guarantees or free shipment.
OxyHives Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
OxyHives contains natural ingredients, which enhance the body’s healing system. The ingredients used have been clinically tested and proved to reduce redness, skin rashes, swellings as well as eruptions. The ingredients used include:
– It’s extracted from honeybee stinger. It plays a role in treating swelling as well as itching caused by bee stings, insects bite, and it also helps to clear hives symptoms.
– It contains medicinal chemicals that act as antibiotics that help to reduce pain and swelling.
As per WebMD, arnica is applied to skin if you are bit by an insect. It is also applied to the skin for pain and swelling associated with bruises and sprains.
– It’s an ant parasitic component that assists to minimize skin inflammation, redness, pain as well as skin irritation.
– It plays a role in curing nervous diseases and circulatory disorders.
– It plays a role in boosting the immune system and response.
– It plays a number of roles such as treating throat and mouth conditions, colds and catarrh, ear and eye infections as well as fever and thrush.
– It’s known to treat a number of conditions such as chronic headache, skin itching, and swelling.
Alternatives to OxyHives
OxyHives Questions and Answers
Q: What are precautions for the use of this supplement?
A: This supplement is not suitable for use by people who are allergic to any of the above ingredients.
It is not also for use by people under the age of 12 years.
Possible Side Effects
There is no recorded case associated with the use of this formula.
OxyHives Review – Final Verdict
OxyHives is a natural product, which claims to help in the alleviation of hives symptoms, which damages your skin and general health. It is made from a blend of natural ingredients, which may help to reduce skin inflammations, itching rashes.
It is a sublingual spray, which is absorbed into the bloodstream at a faster rate and thus the desired results can be seen within a short period of use.
The information about this formula is not supported by the FDA, and there is no clear information about the clinical studies done on the ingredients used. It’s claimed to have zero side effects, but it can cause skin irritation to people who are allergic to any of the above ingredients.
The most effective health supplements that are currently present on the market can be found below. We have taken our time and rated these products in accordance to these five essential factors: quality of active ingredients, energy boosting, hormone balance restoration, cognitive function improvement and immune system strengthening.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned health supplements and probiotic supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Rhus Toxicodendron: https://www.healthline.com/health/rhus-toxicodendron
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."