What is OxyHives?
OxyHivesis a formula designed to assist you to reduce pain, itching, and swelling. It is a safe natural and homeopathic solution that helps to reduce symptoms of hives without making you feel drowsy or other side effects.
This formula has been formulated through the use of natural ingredients, which are potent in reducing anxiety hives, chronic hives, stress hives, heat hives as well as viral hives.
It also helps to reduce skin rashes and skin inflammation.
The manufacturer has a vivid official website from where you can access all the information about the product and also place your orders.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the Manufacturer of OxyHives?
This formula is manufactured by a biopharmaceutical company known as AutoImmune Inc, which is a private company dedicated at producing a wide range products that aim at treating cell-mediated inflammatory complications.
It was established in 1988 and it’s situated in Los Angeles, in the United States.
The manufacturer claims that OxyHives is a homeopathic formula which is natural and that aims at alleviating symptoms associated with hives that cause damage to the skin and your health.
OxyHives Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
OxyHives contains natural ingredients, which enhance the body’s healing system. The ingredients used have been clinically tested and proved to reduce redness, skin rashes, swellings as well as eruptions. The ingredients used include:
- Apis Mellifica – It’s extracted from honeybee stinger. It plays a role in treating swelling as well as itching caused by bee stings, insects bite, and it also helps to clear hives symptoms.
- Arnica Montana – It contains medicinal chemicals which act as antibiotics that help to reduce pain and swelling.
As per WebMD, arnica is applied to skin if you are bit by an insect. It is also applied to the skin for pain and swelling associated with bruises and sprains.
- Ichthyolum – It’s an ant parasitic component that assists to minimize skin inflammation, redness, pain as well as skin irritation.
- Lachesis – It plays a role in curing nervous diseases and circulatory disorders.
- Heper – It plays a role in boosting the immune system and response.
- Mercurius Solubilis – It plays a number of roles such as treating throat and mouth conditions, colds and catarrh, ear and eye infections as well as fever and thrush.
- Rhus Toxicondendrone – It helps to treat cold, fever and blood pressure.
According to healthline, Rhus Toxicodendron which is also known as poison ivy is used for the treatment of cramps, flu, viral infections etc.
- Urtica Urens – It’s known to treat a number of conditions such as chronic headache, skin itching, and swelling.
What are the Advantages of OxyHives?
- It helps to relieve hives symptoms.
- It helps to reduce itching and skin burnings.
- It relieves pains and inflammations.
What are the Disadvantages of OxyHives?
There is no information about free trials, money-back guarantees or free shipment.
Alternatives to OxyHives
OxyHives Questions and Answers
Q: What are precautions for the use of this supplement?
A: This supplement is not suitable for use by people who are allergic to any of the above ingredients.
It is not also for use by people under the age of 12 years.
Possible Side Effects
There is no recorded case associated with the use of this formula.
OxyHives Review – Final Verdict
OxyHives is a natural product, which claims to help in the alleviation of hives symptoms, which damages your skin and general health. It is made from a blend of natural ingredients, which may help to reduce skin inflammations, itching rashes.
It is a sublingual spray, which is absorbed into the bloodstream at a faster rate and thus the desired results can be seen within a short period of use.
The information about this formula is not supported by the FDA, and there is no clear information about the clinical studies done on the ingredients used. It’s claimed to have zero side effects, but it can cause skin irritation to people who are allergic to any of the above ingredients.
Where To Find It?
For more details, please go Official WebSite