Overview of Navitas Matcha
Navitas Matcha Powder is a superfood supplement that has somewhat of a broad appeal. That is to say that Navitas Matcha Powder does not specifically target just one area of your health. Rather, it was designed to be a more all-encompassing supplement kind of like multivitamins that are meant to help a range of bodily functions.
Navitas Matcha Powder uses the natural benefits of certain plants, vitamins, and minerals in order to promote overall health and well-being. You may have guessed from the name that Navitas Matcha Powder comes in the form of a powder which can be mixed into drinks. With that said, the manufacturer claims that Navitas Matcha Powder can provide you with more antioxidants than numerous glasses of plain green matcha tea can.
So, we can assume that Navitas Matcha Powder is designed to be more potent and have more benefits to the body than drinking a couple mugs of green tea a day.
How Does It Rate?
- The company that makes Navitas Matcha Powder is one known as Navitas.
- The CEO of the company, one Zach Adelman, founded it with the idea of giving people more energy and helping them live healthier lives through organic superfoods.
- They state that their business practices are based on natural farming, holistic treatments, green business practices and fair trade policies.
- Certified Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Navitas Matcha Powder may be able to improve your energy levels which can improve the quality of your exercise.
- All of the ingredients in Navitas Matcha Powder are naturally sourced and should work safely for your body.
- Navitas Matcha Powder could possibly improve your cognitive functions.
- This product can be added to drinks conveniently and is said to absorb easily into the body.
- The presence of fiber in this product may work to make you have frequent and inconvenient bowel movements.
- There is no guarantee that this product will be able to provide you with sustained energy.
- You may not like the taste of the powder mix thereby mitigating its functionality for you.
- Green tea has not been evaluated for its supposed nutritional value.
How Does Navitas Matcha Work?
Much of what drives the effects of Navitas Matcha Powder comes from matcha green tea extract which is considered a superfood that is very rich in antioxidants. Furthermore, the manufacturer’s claim that their product has a wide range of benefits that include balanced energy from proteins and fiber, longevity based in essential fatty acids, and reduced stress levels thanks to adaptogens and minerals.
Navitas Matcha Powder Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
In actuality, there is really just one main component in Navitas Matcha Powder which is matcha green tea extract. Still, this ingredient alone brings with it a few components that can be looked at in a standalone sense. Let’s take a look at the ingredients:
– Caffeine is a natural source of energy and can be used to increase the rate of your metabolism. This ingredient may be used to up your energy and help you feel more vitality and alertness throughout the day.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Certified Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder
– Matcha green tea has long been believed to be very rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants are responsible for a number of benefits to the body including helping the immune system and preventing certain damages from occurring to the body. Matcha may also be associated with increased alertness and heightened sense of balance.
Essential Fatty Acids
– Fatty acids are considered necessary for proper cognitive function.
– Fiber is not only beneficial for your digestive system but it can also prevent energy crashes, regulate blood sugar levels, and help our bodies absorb nutrients.
Alternatives to Navitas Matcha
Navitas Matcha FAQ’s
Q: How Should you Take Navitas Matcha Powder?
A: This product comes in a powder form and the directions for use are to whisk a serving of the powder into hot water or into other drink recipes. One serving is about half a tablespoon or 1 gram.
Q: How Much Does Navitas Matcha Powder Cost?
A: The price for one package of Navitas Matcha Powder is $21.99 and each packet contains three ounces (about 85 grams) which equals out to about 85 servings per container.
Q: What is Navitas Matcha Powder’s Return Policy?
A: While no specific information on the return policy for Navitas Matcha Powder, the Navitas website does state that should you have any questions regarding returns, you can call them or contact them online.
Q: Does Navitas Matcha Powder Offer A Free Trial?
A: The official Navitas site makes no mention of a free trial offer for so Navitas Matcha Powder we can safely assume that no such offer exists elsewhere or on retail sites that carry the product.
Navitas Matcha Powder Review – Final Verdict
Navitas Matcha Powder is said to have benefits that include enhanced cognitive functions, an increase in energy and vitality, and a high serving of antioxidants that can help preserve the health of the brain and the body.
While these benefits may be legitimate, it is always a good idea to look at these products objectively. For example, matcha green tea has not been officiated as far as its dietary validity. Navitas Matcha Powder also has just a few ingredients compared to other superfood supplements and it may not work for what you need it for.
Our best recommendation is to coninue looking at other superfood supplements along with Navitas Matcha Powder.
The most effective health supplements that are currently present on the market can be found below. We have taken our time and rated these products in accordance to these five essential factors: quality of active ingredients, energy boosting, hormone balance restoration, cognitive function improvement and immune system strengthening.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned health supplements and probiotic supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Health Benefits and Chemical Composition of Matcha Green Tea: A Review: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7796401/
 Essential Fatty Acid: https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/essential-fatty-acid
 Fiber: https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/carbohydrates/fiber/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."