Liquid I.V. is a powdered drink mix that contains a blend of vitamins and is a good source of sodium and potassium. It also uses trademarked cellular transport technology.
How Does It Rate?
- 2012-founded company based in El Segundo, California
- Collaborated recently with Unilever
- There are between 51 and 200 workers.
- Engaged in a variety of charitable projects
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Pantothenic Acid
- Prevention of dehydration
- Replenishment of fluids after activity
- Restoration of electrolytes lost through sweating
- Increased energy levels after exercise
- Healthy metabolism
- It is difficult to identify any negatives associated with Liquid I.V. since it is a simple drink mix that contains a blend of essential vitamins and electrolytes.
- The product is more expensive than water alone.
- Some people may also be turned off by the sugar content of the product, and the fact that one stick contains 50 calories.
- Those who are dieting or who have a health condition, like diabetes, may prefer sugar-free or zero-calorie beverage options.
How Does Liquid I.V. Work?
Liquid I.V. works by containing a blend of electrolytes and vitamins that replenish the body. It also utilizes its trademarked cellular transport technology to deliver hydration to the body significantly faster than water alone. This technology is thought to help the body absorb nutrients and water more quickly.
According to the makers of Liquid I.V., the body loses water and nutrients before they are absorbed, because they pass through the entire digestive system. With the precise ratio of potassium, glucose, and sodium in Liquid I.V., water and nutrients arrive in the bloodstream sooner because of the creation of an osmotic force.
Liquid I.V. Ingredients
Liquid I.V. contains the following key ingredients:
– Potassium is an electrolyte, and deficiency can lead to weakness, fatigue, and muscle twitching.
– Sodium is another important electrolyte, and it is responsible for maintaining the fluid outside the cells. Being deficient in sodium can result in neurological symptoms, such as confusion, and delirious behavior.
– Liquid I.V. contains glucose in the form of dextrose, which the makers of Liquid I.V. state help with the absorption of the other ingredients in the product.
– Vitamin C is an antioxidant, and it protects your body from free radical damage, which may be linked to diseases such as cancer and heart disease. Vitamin C is also used to heal the body, and it is required for the formation of blood vessels, cartilage, muscle, and collagen as we referenced in our review of Herpesyl reviews.
– Niacin is an essential vitamin that helps the body convert the nutrients from food into usable energy.
– Vitamin B6 is involved in the metabolism of protein and other materials from the diet.
– Vitamin B12 is responsible for keeping blood and nerve cells healthy, and it also makes DNA.
Is Liquid I.V. Supported by Science?
Unlike many other supplements on the market, Liquid I.V. does not really contain any herbal medicines or controversial ingredients whose benefits are not proven. Instead, this supplement contains a blend of vitamins and electrolytes, which includes essential vitamins that scientists know carry out vital functions in the body.
What requires evaluation is whether the maker’s claims that Liquid I.V. leads to faster hydration than water alone are accurate. According to the manufacturers of liquid I.V., the product follows World Health Organization standards for oral rehydration fluids, which have been proven beneficial in studies that found that glucose improves the absorption of sodium and water. Based upon these findings, it does appear that Liquid I.V. is effective for promoting hydration and may be more effective than water on its own.
Liquid I.V. – Frequently Asked Questions
Consumers may have some of the following questions about Liquid I.V. drink:
Q: Is Liquid I.V. safe?
A: Liquid I.V. is a safe product that contains essential vitamins and electrolytes, which are safe and even beneficial for human consumption.
Q: Is this product safe for the elderly that find it hard to consume enough fluid to stay hydrated. What about with high blood pressure?
A: Liquid I.V. can also be a great way to aid seniors who struggle to drink enough water, since it not only tastes great, but it hydrates 2-3x faster than water alone. Keep some on hand to aid yourself or your beloved senior citizen!
The main safety concern for the Hydration Multiplier is the sodium and sugar content. Therefore, this product should be used with caution by people with diabetes or high blood pressure.
Q: How much does Liquid I.V. cost?
A: Liquid I.V. is available on Amazon for $24.99 for 16 servings.
Q: How to use Liquid I.V.?
A: Liquid I.V. is a powdered drink mix that comes in single-serving packets. A packet of powder is added to 16 ounces of water, the size of typical bottled water, and mixed thoroughly before use.
Q: Is Liquid I.V. FDA approved?
A: The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) does not provide approval for foods, beverages, or dietary supplements. However, all Liquid I.V. products are produced with high-quality ingredients and manufactured in FDA-approved facilities.
Q: How many Liquid I.V. can I have a day?
A: According to the manufacturer, the suggested dosage is one stick per day.
Q: Does Liquid I.V. have side effects?
A: Liquid I.V. contains no artificial ingredients and is made entirely of clean ingredients, like essential vitamins and electrolytes. It has no known side effects. It does contain some sugars, so those who have diabetes or a condition that requires limited sugar consumption may need to consult with a doctor before using the product.
Liquid I.V. Review – What Do Consumers Say About Liquid I.V.?
The majority of consumer reviews for Liquid I.V. are five-star, with under ten percent being one or two-star reviews, suggesting that most consumers have a positive experience with the product. Many consumers have indicated that the product has helped them to stay hydrated, and some even report that it has been an effective remedy for ongoing dehydration. Most Liquid I.V. reviews indicate that the product is useful, and some users experience increased energy levels with Liquid I.V.
Negative product reviews tend to state that the price of the product is too high and that other products on the market, like sports beverages, deliver the same benefits. Some people complain about the fact that the product contains sugar, which they feel is unhealthy for a beverage of this type.
Overall, a majority of consumers report a positive experience with Liquid I.V. The price may be a deterrent to some buyers, but the product does contain essential vitamins and electrolytes, and it can help you to stay energized and hydrated, especially when you are engaged in intense exercise. Some people may not see the benefit in spending additional money when they can just drink water on its own, but others may find that the benefits they derive from Liquid I.V. are worth the added cost.
The most effective health supplements that are currently present on the market can be found below. We have taken our time and rated these products in accordance to these five essential factors: quality of active ingredients, energy boosting, hormone balance restoration, cognitive function improvement and immune system strengthening.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned health supplements and probiotic supplements based on the available research: