In This Article
What is Neora Age IQ Eye Serum?
Neora Age IQ Eye Serum is a skincare product from the Age IQ line that claims to provide immediate anti-aging effects that gets better with continued use.
This formula boasts of a unique combination of ingredients, coming from both nature and science, to produce the desired benefits.
The Neora Age IQ is particularly helpful in getting rid of fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness. It also works to enhance the skin’s protective structure.
Who is the Manufacturer of Neora Age IQ Eye Serum?
Neora Age IQ Eye Serum is formulated and distributed by Neora, formerly known as Nerium. It is a marketing company based in Texas, and they specialize in the manufacture of innovative products for skin care and wellness.
Each of their products is composed of high-quality ingredients that are rigorously evaluated for their safety and effectiveness.
Furthermore, the company also collaborates with experts all over the world, thus ensuring that its products are grounded on scientifically-proven formulas.
How does Neora Age IQ Eye Serum work?
Neora Age IQ Eye Serum utilizes several mechanisms to address the signs of aging on the delicate eye area.
First and foremost, it claims to provide intense and long-lasting moisturizing and nourishing effects on the skin.
Second, it also designed to stimulate collagen synthesis, so the skin will regain its lost volume. Increased volume, in turn, diminishes fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet.
Moreover, the formula also intends to protect the skin against further damage and aging.
Neora Age IQ Eye Serum Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
Neora Age IQ Eye Serum, just like any other Age IQ products, are composed of patent-pending ingredients that harness the power of both nature and science.
- SIG-1191 – This blend of ingredients was developed by a Princeton profession. It consists of a mix of:
- Aloe Vera – This medicinal plant offers plenty of benefits and these are discussed in the Journal of Pre-Clinical and Clinical Research through this 2017 review article. Among the most prized benefits are the anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, nourishing, and wound-healing properties.
- Green Tea – Like aloe vera, green tea possesses numerous health benefits, but it is best known for its antioxidant effects. Such benefit is discussed in detail by this 2013 review from Molecular Nutrition & Food Research.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This naturally-occurring molecule binds moisture and traps it into the skin, causing an increase in the skin moisturization, volume, and firmness. This 2016 systematic review from the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology tackles all the properties and applications of hyaluronic acid.
- Jojoba Esters – This is the hydrogenated form of jojoba oil. It is a popular emollient in many skincare products due to its excellent oxidative stability and remarkable similarity to oils naturally produced by the skin.
- IFIL4R® – Another patent-pending ingredient consisting of white lily and Brazilian ginseng extracts. These extracts are known for their potent anti-inflammatory properties, as evidenced by these journal articles: 2019 minireview from the Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research and 2005 study from Europe PMC.
- Peptide Blend – Peptides are popular for their ability to induce the body to produce more collagen.
What are the Advantages of Neora Age IQ Eye Serum?
- It uses ingredients that are proven to be gentle and effective for the eye area.
- It is said to instantly diminish fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, dark undereye circles, and puffiness.
- Helps brighten the eye area, making it look more alive.
- Claims to maintain the skin’s natural pH to ensure optimal skin health.
- It may also strengthen the skin’s natural protective barrier.
- It is dermatologist- and ophthalmologist-approved to be suitable for all skin types.
What are the Disadvantages of Neora Age IQ Eye Serum?
- It is pricier than other brands of eye serums.
- It must be used alongside Age IQ day and night cream for best results.
Q: Where can I buy Neora Age IQ Eye Serum?
A: Neora Age IQ can be bought at Neora’s official website. It is also available in other online retailers. Take note that some sellers may still use the brand’s former name, Nerium.
Q: How much does Neora Age IQ Eye Serum cost?
A: Neora Age IQ Serum is sold for $80 per bottle, not including shipping fee. If you subscribe to the brand’s monthly auto-delivery option, you’ll get the product at a lower price of $60. You will also be eligible for the brand’s Preferred Customer Rewards Program which features even more benefits, including:
- As much as 25% off on exclusive products.
- Additional 10% off on auto-delivery orders, starting in the second month.
- Additional discount for every referred buyer.
- Waived shipping costs for order of at least $150.
Q: Who should use Neora Age IQ Eye Serum?
A: Neora Age IQ may be used by individuals of all skin types. It is suitable for everyone who wishes to improve the appearance of aged skin in the eye area. The product is particularly effective in diminishing dark circles and puffiness, as proven by the before and after pictures in Neora’s official website.
Q: How should you use/apply Neora Age IQ Serum?
A: Neora Age IQ must be used as the last product in your regimen. Dispense one to two pumps, then apply on the eye area. The product will immediately begin to fill the lines on the skin, so it is extremely important that you remain expressionless for at least 30 seconds to allow the product to dry evenly. If you’re going to apply eye makeup afterward, make sure that the product has fully dried before doing so. For best results, use twice a day along with Age IQ day and night creams.
Q: What are the side effects of Neora Age IQ Eye Serum?
A: Neora Age IQ Serum is free of any side effects. In case of any serious adverse reactions, however, it is recommended that you stop using the product right away.
Q: What are the precautions in using Neora Age IQ Serum?
A: The skin in the eye area is very thin and delicate. Neora Age IQ Eye Serum, or any product for that matter, should be used with caution especially if you have sensitive skin or a history of allergy to any of its components. It is advised that you do a patch test first before applying the product on the eye area.
Q: What is Neora Age IQ Eye Serum’s return policy?
A: Neora offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for their eye serum, and all products in general. If you return the product, you will get either a replacement or a full refund.
Q: Does Neora Age IQ Eye Serum offer a free trial?
A: Currently, there are no free trial offers for Neora Age IQ Serum.
Neora Age IQ Eye Serum Review – Final Verdict
Neora Age IQ Eye Serum employs a holistic approach when it comes to fighting skin aging. And such an approach seems to work, as proven by the independent clinical studies on the product and also by the favorable reviews garnered by the product.
The only issue would probably be the price, as some would find it a bit higher than other brands of eye serums. Overall, Neora Age IQ Eye Serum is worth a try if the price is not a problem.
Otherwise, you may also look for more affordable options that have the same ingredients or close.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.