What is Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream?
Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream is a topical treatment for the skin. What it does is firms up the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
As you can probably tell by the name, this is a beauty product that falls under the specific category of anti-aging creams which a specifically powerful Plexaderm alternative.
Another purpose of this product is to firm up the skin which could possibly reduce the appearance of sagging or sunken skin.
Keep in mind that this is an anti-aging eye cream that you are to apply to the face. It is not a body moisturizer. You apply it to your face and can include as part of your daily beauty regimen.
Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream was supposedly formulated using breakthrough technology from Formulyst. It uses a number of ingredients that are both natural and synthetic.
Who is the Manufacturer of Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream?
Formulyst is a company that is based in United States and they are a company that specializes in making a variety of different beauty products.
They make the point that they are a company that is focused on making skin products that produce long-term results rather than concentrating on short-term fixes.
They claim that Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream will firm up your skin using peptides and other components. This product is also supposed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
How Does Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream Work?
To garner these benefits, all you have to do is apply the cream to the face so that the peptides can be absorbed into the skin cells.
At this point, they will have a soothing effect and help your skin to produce more collagen, giving a more youthful and vibrant appearance.
Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
We are given a complete list of ingredients on the official Formulyst website and as we have stated before in this review, they are a mixture of natural and synthetic components. Please refer to the following list for more information:
- Sodium Hyaluronate – This ingredient is essentially the salt component of hyaluronic acid but it is essential for the health of various connective tissues.
- Potassium Sorbate – This is a widely used chemical additive in commercial products because it acts as a preservative.
- Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil – This is a fatty acid derived from the seed of the Carthamus plant and is used to lubricate the skin and act as a conditioning agent.
- Squalane – Squalane can be derived from certain plants while squalene is produced naturally in the skin. Squalane is biochemically derived and is far more stable, does not auto-oxidize and moisturizes the skin.
- Retinyl Palimtate – This ingredient is a form of vitamin A which can play an important role in keeping the skin healthy because is it an ester of retinol.
- Acetyl Octapeptide-3 – This is a synthetic version of peptides and is composed of various amino acids.
What are the Advantages of Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream?
- This cream may be able to protect the delicate skin around the eyes from further wear and damage.
- Using Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream may reduce the appearance of fine lines on the face.
- Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream contains a number of synthetic peptides to protect the skin.
- It may be possible that this product may have a soothing and replenishing effect on the skin around your eyes.
- This product may reduce the darkness of the skin under the eye.
What are the Disadvantages of Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream?
- Retinyl palmitate may actually endanger the skin in some cases.
- There are chemical additives present in this product.
- Potassium Sorbate presents the possibility of toxicity reactions.
- We are not told how long it will take this product to produce positive results.
How Should you Use Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream?
While we are not given specific instructions on how to use Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream, it stands to reason that because it is a topical cream, you apply it to your face gently at least once a day.
How Much Does Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream Cost?
A single bottle of Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream when purchased from the official site will cost $59.00.
What is Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream’s Return Policy?
You can return any product you buy directly from Formulyst within 31 days of the original purchase for a refund. They provide a return hotline on their site.
Does Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream Offer A Free Trial?
The Formulyst company is not offering a free trial of this particular product at this time. You may want to check back with us in the future to see if this changes.
Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream Review – Final Verdict
Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream is a beauty product that may do a few things for you. For instance, it may make your skin around the eyes look and feel firmer. It may also preserve the integrity of your skin by providing it with a certain amount of peptides.
There are also ingredients in this product that promote the function of connective tissues in the face. Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream may even smooth out some of those fine lines for you.
On the other hand, be aware that retinyl palmitate has been known to exacerbate certain skin conditions. We are also uncertain how soon the typical user can expect to see results.
Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream contains chemical additives and each jar has a relatively small amount of the product. We encourage you to check Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream for yourself as well as some comparable creams.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
 https://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/search/a?dbs+hsdb:@[email protected]+1230
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."