In This Article
What is Skinceuticals Eye Balm?
Skinceuticals Eye Balm is supposedly a top quality, rich, hydrating crème that may reduce puffiness and signs of aging around the eye area. This product is designed for dry, normal, and sensitive skin types. It caters to sensitized, dehydrated, and aging skins.
It specifically uses botanical components, which nourish and smooth skin while targeting moisture loss, free radical damage, and skin laxity. Besides, it may help restore the skin’s essential lipids that help nourish dry and delicate skin, diminishes under eye puffiness and calms skin, as well as reduce the appearance of crow’s feet.
Who is the Manufacturer of Skinceuticals Eye Balm?
The manufacturer of this eye balm is Skinceuticals, a USA company that is known for its quality yet affordable skincare collection. Skinceuticals consists of a team of experts from various fields who work to ensure the quality and safety of products. They sell their product online through their official website as well as other retailer sites.
How Does Skinceuticals Eye Balm Work?
According to research, estrogen deficiency during menopause is a key contributor to visible signs of aging on the skin especially around the eyes. This eye balm claims to correct these aging signs through its rich and corrective cream formula. Botanicals present in the eye balm work synergistically to hydrate, smooth, nourish, drain fluids, and eliminate aging signs around the eye area. Improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging around the eyes
Skinceuticals Eye Balm Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Some of the active ingredients in this eye balm include:
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
- Soy Isoflavones – In a clinical study shared in the Clinics Journal, isoflavones may favorably impact skin. Postmenopausal women who were subjected to isoflavones treatment recorded significant reduction in wrinkles. The journal also concluded that isoflavones when included in beverages also reduced wrinkles.
- Vitamin E- This vitamin is one of the most important antioxidants used in skincare. Its ability to penetrate the skin due to its small molecular weight makes it a suitable anti-aging agent. Vitamin E has anti-inflammatory and antiproliferative effects which help smooth the skin and improve the humidity retaining capacity of the stratum corneum according to Dermato Endocrinology.
- Silymarin- This is a medicinal plant used in folk medicine. In recent years, this plant has been studied for its dermatological applications. According to the Molecules journal, silymarin compounds were found to have antioxidant and UV screening properties. Therefore, this ingredient helps in free radical scavenging and sun screening activities.
- Aloe Vera- This is a natural plant that is widely used in cosmetology. The Indian Journal of Dermatology claims that the aloe vera has up to 75 constituents including amino acids, enzymes, minerals, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids, sugars, and vitamins. Aloe vera has healing, sun screening, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, and antiaging properties.
- Sunflower Seed Oil- This is one of the natural oils that are used in skin care. According to a research by Pediatric Dermatology, sunflower seed oil was observed to preserve the stratum corneum integrity, improve hydration, and did not cause erythema.
What are the Advantages of Skinceuticals Eye Balm?
- Helps reverse aging signs such as fine lines, wrinkles, dryness, dark circles, and puffiness
- May not cause side effects as it is formulated with plant-based ingredients
- Helps soothe and calm irritated and dry skin
- It helps restore the skin’s essential lipids thus nourishing dry, delicate skin
- Suitable for dry, normal, and sensitive skin types
What are the Disadvantages of Skinceuticals Eye Balm?
- This eye balm may not completely erase crow’s feet but may diminish the appearance to a notable extend.
- It is not to be applied on the eyelids
Q: How Should You Use Skinceuticals Eye Balm?
A: Apply the eye balm on the brow and under eye areas once or twice daily. Avoid eyelids.
Q: How Much Does Skinceuticals Eye Balm Cost?
A: The current retail price for this eye balm is $82.00 and is available on the company’s website.
Q: What is Skinceuticals Eye Balm Return Policy?
A: Unsatisfied users are free to return their purchase to SkinCeuticals.com within 30 days of the purchase date to receive a full refund. Items returned should be unopened.
Q: Does Skinceuticals Eye Balm Offer a Free Trial?
A: As of current, the company doesn’t have a free trial version of this balm. If interested with this, you can check in the future for possible offers as that is a common practice in product promotions.
Skinceuticals Eye Balm – Final Verdict
Skinceuticals Eye Balm is a rich crème that claims to work on most, if not all problems that affect the eye area. It claims to; improve the appearance of aging signs, boost skin hydration, brighten dark circles, drain eye puffiness, and reduce the appearance of crow’s feet. With all these benefits, this eye balm becomes a multi-purpose cosmetic that should be added to your skincare routine.
Additionally, this product has been formulated using plant-based ingredients which have scientific backing. The active ingredients have been established to have tremendous benefits on the skin. According to the manufacturer, these botanicals cause no side effects to the users. Nevertheless, people with soy allergies may want to use it sparingly.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Going by the reviews on Skinceutical Eye Balm’s product page, this eye balm works as advertised. Out of the 33 reviews, the eye balm scored a total of 4 stars. Users loved the product because it worked well with sensitive skin, reduced eye puffiness, improved skin hydration, and smoothed out fine lines and wrinkles. Negative feedback was from a user who received a defective product and was seeking help in returning it.
In light of these reviews, you can purchase this eye balm worry free especially if you have no allergic reactions to soy. Although the eye balm is priced above other competitors it is likely to also deliver long term results.
Where To Find It?
To make an order, visit the product’s Official Website
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging eye creams and eye serums based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer.
What do you think what we are missing?
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."