Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream Overview
Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream is sort of a quick fix eye cream that helps make the eyes look more alive and refreshed in an instant.
It also works to smooth out fine lines, lighten dark circles, and relieve puffiness around the eye area. Clinique – or Clinique Laboratories, LLC. – is a very popular American skincare and cosmetics manufacturer. It is a high-end brand known for its skincare products, makeups, and fragrances.
The product can be purchased from Clinique’s official website, as well as in numerous other online health and beauty retailers. It is also available in Clinique stores worldwide. Price varies across sellers, but the range is from $25-33. Please read our Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash Cream review as well.
Working Process of Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream
Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream provides a rush of hydration and instant brightening effect into the eye area to make it look more awake, refreshed, and revitalized. Its key ingredient includes peptides, which are known to stimulate the production of collagen, which is often depleted due to fatigue, stress, and general lack of sleep. Regular use of the product will help erase the visible effects of your busy life seen mostly in the eye area.
Ingredients Of Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream
- Peptides – Stimulates collagen production to make the skin smoother, plumper, and overall-younger-looking.
- Plant-based antioxidants – Fight and protect the skin against free radicals that are the root cause of skin aging.
- Shea butter – An excellent moisturizing agent that also works to nourish the skin and treat a wide variety of skin problems like allergies and eczema.
- Squalane – The more stable form of squalene derived from olive oil; like shea butter, it is known for its moisturizing properties and effectiveness in treating numerous skin conditions.
Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream Pros
- It may help induce collagen production.
- It may hydrate the skin to make it look more awake and refreshed.
- It can get rid of fine lines, dark circles, and other signs of aging and general fatigue.
- It can give a cooling effect which helps relieve puffiness.
- It comes with a very convenient ball-tip applicator.
- It can be worn under makeup, at any time of the day.
- It is thick, yet fast-absorbing, non-sticky, and non-greasy.
Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream Cons
- There is no free trial offer or satisfaction guarantee.
- Some customers find it expensive.
Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream must be used after washing your face and patting it dry. Squeeze a small amount of the product onto the ball applicator. Using circular motions, gently massage it around and underneath the eye area, including the eyelids. To get the most out of it, massage the product for about a minute using your fingertips to ensure that every bit of the cream is absorbed by the skin. Wait for a few minutes before applying other skincare products. Use it every night – or any time of the day you need it – for best results.
Clinique is the first dermatologist-tested skincare and cosmetics brand in the world; therefore, we can assume that their products won’t cause any serious unwanted effects on the skin. But since we’re talking about an eye product here, it won’t hurt to try the product first on other areas just to be sure that the very delicate skin on your eye area doesn’t react negatively to it.
Clinique is a high-end brand so it is not surprising that Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream is on the more expensive side. However, the brand would not be so popular if its products are no good. Numerous positive customer feedbacks attest to that as well as to Plexaderm. Given the reputation of the brand, we think that this product is worth a try. But as always, if you want a less expensive alternative, check out what we have for you below.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.