What is Simple Beauty Eye Serum?
Simple Beauty Eye Serum is an anti-aging product that’s meant to remove wrinkles and fine lines from under the eyes and lessen the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
Apparently, the serum is very hydrating, so it really moisturizes the skin around the eyes. This product relies solely on organic ingredients which have enriching skincare properties.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the Manufacturer of Simple Beauty Eye Serum?
The manufacturer of Simple Beauty Eye Serum is Simple Beauty, which is a company that was founded in 2014 in Mesa, Arizona. They produce skincare products, some of which focus an anti-aging.
The company uses natural substances only in their products, and they don’t include any artificial hormones, additives, or filler ingredients.
How does Simple Beauty Eye Serum work?
Peptides in this serum initiate the production of additional collagen, which can make the skin firmer and with improved elasticity. As such, it smooths out wrinkles and fine lines on the face that develop with age.
Ingredients like sodium hyaluronic provide moisture to the skin to keep it hydrated. This polysaccharide can get rid of many of the wrinkles and lines of the face by plumping it up and smoothing it out.
Simple Beauty Eye Serum Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
The serum contains a number of active ingredients with anti-aging properties. These are some of the key substances included.
- Eyeliss Peptides – This is one of the company’s proprietary peptide ingredients. These are chains of amino acids, and they are included because they replace collagen that has diminished over time. with additional; collagen, the skin becomes both firmer and more elastic. Research has demonstrated the effectiveness of peptides at reversing signs of aging on the skin. Research has shown that oral intake of collagen peptides can reverse skin aging in mature women. Peptides are also thought to delay aging in the skin by slowing down muscle contractions.
- Aloe Vera – It comes from the plant of the same name. Aloe Vera is rich in Vitamins A, C, and E, which helps to prevent future harm to the skin. It’s long been used as an effective treatment for skin wounds. The plant is very hydrating, so it does provide the skin with needed moisture. Finally, it initiates collagen production, which leads to skin that is firm and elastic.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – This is a water-soluble type of hyaluronic acid. It’s a polysaccharide that already exists naturally in the body. It provides the skin with hydration, which can smooth out wrinkles and fine lines. Nanotechnology has been used in research to deliver the sodium hyaluronic to the skin.
What are the Advantages of Simple Beauty Eye Serum?
- This product can smooth out fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
- It can remove dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
- The serum is designed to moisturize the skin around the eyes.
- It can stimulates collagen production.
What are the Disadvantages of Simple Beauty Eye Serum?
- This product has a high price-point for a small bottle.
- There are too many ingredients, increasing the likelihood of an allergy or rash.
- Some ingredients may cause mild side effects.
Q: How should you use Simple Beauty Eye Serum?
A: Take a small amount of the serum on your fingertips and rub it into the skin under your eyes. Allow it to sit and absorb for a few minutes before putting anything else on. You can use this product underneath your makeup.
Q: How much does Simple Beauty Eye Serum cost?
A: This product can only be purchased on the manufacturer’s official website; it’s not being sold by any third-party websites. There are 3 buying options:
- One bottle is priced at $49
- If you buy 2 bottles, the cost is $43.50 each for a savings of $11.
- If you buy 4 bottles, the cost is $37.25 each for a savings of $47, plus free shipping.
Q: What is Simple Beauty Eye Serum’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 90-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason, contact the company and let them know you’d like a refund. Then send the product back. From the time they receive the product, it takes 7-14 days to get your money back. The company will not return shipping and handling fees.
Q: Does Simple Beauty Eye Serum offer a free trial?
A: No, the manufacturer isn’t offering any type of free trial for the serum at the moment. If you’re interested in testing out this product, you’ll have to purchase it on the manufacturer’s website.
Simple Beauty Eye Serum Review – Conclusion
There are many reviews on the manufacturer’s official website, but very few anywhere else. Naturally, 90% of these are excellent recommendations, extolling the virtues of this serum.
Customers reported that within a few weeks the wrinkles and fine lines around their eyes had diminished, along with their dark, puffy eyes.
This serum is made up of quite a few ingredients, which increases the change of having an allergic reaction. It’s a good idea to do a patch test on a small area of skin before you rub it on the delicate area underneath the eye.
If you see a dermatologist, it may be a good idea to make an appointment to make sure the product is suitable for you.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Note: Results may vary about any product effectiveness. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self-diagnosis or self-treatment of any condition.
All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. © 2003-2021 All Rights Reserved.
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
This Consumer Health Digest content has been reviewed, as well as checked for facts, so as to guarantee the best possible accuracy.
We follow a strict editorial policy, especially related to the sources we use. Our articles are resourced from reputable online pages, with research drawn from academic institutions and peer-reviewed studies. You can click on the numbers in the parentheses (1, 2, etc.) and check out those references.
The feedback form on this page can be used to report content that is not accurate, up-to-date or questionable in any manner.
We do NOT intend for the information presented through our articles to replace the medical relationship with a qualified physician, nor does it represent specialized advice.