Overview of Simple Beauty Eye Serum
Simple Beauty Eye Serum is an anti-aging fine line serum meant to remove wrinkles and fine lines from under the eyes and lessen the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
The serum is very hydrating, so it moisturizes the skin around the eyes. This product relies solely on organic ingredients which have enriching skincare properties.
How Does It Rate?
- The manufacturer of Simple Beauty Eye Serum is Simple Beauty, a company founded in 2014 in Mesa, Arizona.
- They produce skincare products, some of which focus on anti-aging.
- The company only uses natural substances in its products, and they don’t include artificial hormones, additives, or filler ingredients.
- Eyeliss Peptides
- Aloe Vera
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- This product can smooth out fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
- It can remove dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
- The serum is designed to moisturize the skin around the eyes.
- It can stimulates collagen production.
- This product has a high price-point for a small bottle.
- There are too many ingredients, increasing the likelihood of an allergy or rash.
- Some ingredients may cause mild side effects.
How Does Simple Beauty Eye Serum Work?
Peptides in this serum initiate the production of additional collagen, making the skin firmer and with improved elasticity. As such, it smooths out wrinkles and fine lines on the face that develop with age.
Ingredients like sodium hyaluronic provide moisture to the skin to keep it hydrated. This polysaccharide can get rid of many of the wrinkles and lines of the face by plumping it up and smoothing it out.
Simple Beauty Eye Serum Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
The serum contains several active ingredients with anti-aging properties. These are some of the key substances included.
– This is one of the company’s proprietary peptide ingredients. These chains of amino acids are included because they replace collagen that has diminished over time. With additional; collagen, the skin becomes both firmer and more elastic. Research has demonstrated the effectiveness of peptides at reversing signs of aging on the skin. Research has shown that oral intake of collagen peptides can reverse skin aging in mature women. Peptides are also thought to delay aging in the skin by slowing down muscle contractions.
– It comes from the plant of the same name. Aloe Vera is rich in Vitamins A, C, and E, which help prevent future skin harm. It’s long been used as an effective treatment for skin wounds. The plant is very hydrating, so it does provide the skin with needed moisture. Finally, it initiates collagen production, leading to firm and elastic skin. It has the potential to hydrate the skin around the eyes. In our Skinceuticals Eye Balm Reviews article, we provide comprehensive information about this ingredient to assist you in making informed choices.
– This is a water-soluble type of hyaluronic acid. It’s a polysaccharide that already exists naturally in the body. It gives the skin hydration, which can smooth wrinkles and fine lines. Nanotechnology has been used in research to deliver sodium hyaluronic to the skin.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Plexaderm
Simple Beauty Eye Serum – FAQs
Q: How to use Simple Beauty Eye Serum?
A: Take a small amount of the serum on your fingertips and rub it into the skin under your eyes. Allow it to sit and absorb for a few minutes before putting anything else on. You can use this product underneath your makeup.
Q: How much does Simple Beauty Eye Serum cost?
A: This product can only be purchased on the manufacturer’s official website; it’s not being sold by any third-party websites. There are 3 buying options:
- One bottle is priced at $39
- If you buy 2 bottles, the cost is $37.00 each for a savings of $5.98.
- If you buy 4 bottles, the cost is $35.00 each for a savings of $19.96, plus free shipping.
Q: What is Simple Beauty Eye Serum’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 90-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, contact the company and let them know you’d like a refund. Then send the product back. It takes 7-14 days to get your money back when they receive the product. The company will not return shipping and handling fees.
Q: Does Simple Beauty Eye Serum offer a free trial?
A: No, the manufacturer isn’t showing any free trial for the serum. If you’re interested in testing this product, you’ll have to purchase it on the manufacturer’s website.
READ NEXT – Neora Age IQ Eye Serum
Simple Beauty Eye Serum Reviews – The Final Verdict
There are many reviews on the manufacturer’s official website but very few elsewhere. Naturally, 90% of these are excellent recommendations, extolling the virtues of this serum.
Customers reported that the wrinkles and fine lines around their eyes had diminished within a few weeks, along with their dark, puffy eyes.
This serum comprises several ingredients, increasing the chance of an allergic reaction. It’s a good idea to do a patch test on a small skin area before you rub it on the delicate area underneath the eye.
If you see a dermatologist, it may be a good idea to make an appointment to ensure the product is suitable for you.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you'll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging eye creams and eye serums based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 SPECIFIC NATURAL BIOACTIVE TYPE 1 COLLAGEN PEPTIDES ORAL INTAKE REVERSE SKIN AGING SIGNS IN MATURE WOMEN: http://www.jarcp.com/2889-specific-natural-bioactive-type-1-collagen-peptides-oral-intake-reverse-skin-aging-signs-in-mature-women.html
 The Effect of Aloe Vera Clinical Trials on Prevention and Healing of Skin Wound: A Systematic Review: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6330525/
 INVESTIGATION OF SODIUM HYALURONATE SKIN SERUM BY USING NANATECHNOLOGY : https://euroasiapub.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/9EASJan-4492.pdf
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."