What is Neora’s Age IQ?
Neora Age IQ is marketed as an age-defying day and night cream. It is formulated to help reverse the effects of aging, leaving the skin smooth and youth-looking.
The product claims to work as a 24-hour moisturizing cream for people looking to improve the condition of their skin and fight the signs of aging.
Who is the Manufacturer of Neora Age IQ?
Neora Age IQ is manufactured by Neora, a global relationship marketing company based in Addison, Texas.
The company aims to develop age-fighting skincare and wellness products.
Table of Contents [Show]
Neora claims to conduct comprehensive research to ensure the ingredients are safe.
On this note, it provides products with visible results to improve the condition of the skin.
Neora was launched in August 2011 with a mission to make people better as far as skincare products are concerned. Today, the company has several skin care products and has launched in Hong Kong, Colombia, and New Zealand.
How Does Neora Age IQ Work?
According to the manufacturer, Neora Age IQ works by reducing the appearance of aging signs. It claims to revitalize the skin’s appearance while you sleep. This results in healthy, youth-looking skin.
More to this, it brightens the skin while refreshing the complexion of the skin. The product claims to have active ingredients that reverse the signs of aging, among other skin problems.
It may help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. More to this, it may also help to improve the clarity of the skin, providing smoother skin texture.
Neora Age IQ Ingredients- Are they Safe and Effective?
Neora incorporates active ingredients into the formula to ensure they not only work for your skin but also prevent further damage.
- TC3-Armor: This is an exclusive blend of glycerin, xylitol, trehalose, and chia seed extract.The purpose of this blend is to remove skin-drying stressors accumulated on the skin by the day. More to this, these compounds act like shields from environmental pollution.
- Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract: The National Center of Biotechnology Information explains the skin de-pigmenting potential of this ingredient.It is useful for skin-care products that aim to clear dark spots and pigmentation. In this product, the ingredient helps even out the skin leaving a uniform tone all through.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water: A study to determine the safety of this ingredient concludes it is safe for use in cosmetic products. The benefits of the Aloe plant cannot go unnoticed; however, the amount used determines the safety and effectiveness.It is a significant ingredient in Neora Age IQ and helps to moisturize and hydrate the skin.
What are the Advantages of Neora Age IQ?
- It claims to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
- The product may help tighten and firm the skin.
- It can remove impurities accumulated on the skin from the environment.
- It also claims to fight the appearance of discolored patches on the skin while reducing sagging skin and enlarged pores.
- The manufacturer states that this product has a mask-like consistency. This creates a barrier to prevent wrinkles caused by sheets and cases while you sleep.
What are the Disadvantages of Neora Age IQ?
- It is quite pricey compared to other age-defying products.
- The product requires you to use the day cream together with the night cream.
- These products are only available for purchase online.
Q: How Should You Use Neora Age IQ?
A: It comes in a day cream and night cream that you should use every day.
- The morning cream is designed for use during the day to protect the skin against environmental contaminants.
- The night cream is formulated for use before bedtime to rejuvenate, hydrate, and restore the skin.
Q: How Much Does Neora Age IQ Cost?
A: Neora Age IQ Night Cream costs $114.95 with a retail price of $154.95.
The Day Cream costs &94.95 with a retail price of $129.
Q: What is Neora Age IQ’s Return Policy?
A: Neora provides 30-days money-back satisfaction guarantee. This is only available for retail customers.
If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return the product in its original packaging for a refund of the purchase price.
It is important to note that if you bought the product from a brand partner, then the refund should be processed by the brand partner.
Q: Does It Offer a Free Trial?
A: The manufacturer does not state whether or not this product has a free trial.
Neora Age IQ Review – Final Verdict
It is a viable product for those looking for an age-defying product. According to the Neora Age IQ reviews online, it seems to be a legit product as far as skincare goes.
However, the product is a little on the higher side regarding the price and requires you to use both the day cream and night cream.
If you are looking for a skincare brand to improve your skin, you can try Neora. But before you splurge your money on this, it is essential to evaluate the ingredients and the results.
Also, you can consult your skin-care specialist for an informed decision.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.