When a joint-related disease such as osteoarthritis develops in a human being, pain and discomfort can be expressed through speech. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for dogs. Arthritis is quite common among dogs, with as much as 20% of dogs being affected by the condition.
Although a dog cannot tell its owner when pain and discomfort occurs, several signs have been linked to the development of canine arthritis.
A reduction in mobility and activity is amongst the most common signs, while changes in grooming habits and temperament also occurs. When these signs are present in a dog, it may mean that an underlying disease, such as canine arthritis, is developing.
TerraMax Pro is a company that manufactures a range of supplements for treating a variety of conditions.
They also specialize in various supplements that supports the overall wellbeing of dogs.
Their Hip & Joint Supplement for dogs are one of their leading products and claims to provide relief in symptoms experienced due to the development of canine arthritis.
They also claim that the product provides nourishment to cartilage, tissue and joints. Furthermore, the product is manufactured within the United States and all ingredients are sourced from within the country.
TerraMax Pro Hip and Joint Supplement for Dogs is a natural supplement that promotes the overall wellbeing of dogs, as well as assists with the signs and symptoms of arthritis in canines.
The product works by introducing scientifically tested ingredients, sourced from nature, into a dog’s body.
The product claims that the ingredients assist by enhancing the flexibility and mobility in the dog’s joints, as well as acts as a natural pain reliever. The product also claims to have anti-inflammatory properties in order to relieve discomfort experienced in joints affected by arthritis.
The product also provides a variety of essential nutrients in order to support a dog’s skin, nails, eyes and muscles. Anti-oxidants are also added in order to provide further benefits to the dog.
The TerraMax Pro Hip and Joint Supplement for Dogs formula contains a range of naturally sourced ingredients in order to assist a dog suffering from canine arthritis, without introducing chemical compounds into the dog’s body. A combination of active and inactive ingredients is contained within the product for maximum health benefits.
- Glucosamine – The formula contains 1,600mg Glucosamine, also known as Glucosamine HCL or shellfish extract. This is a natural amino sugar that is used for joint pain in both humans and animals. It is reported that glucosamine supports healthy cartilage and delays the effects of aging on cartilage. The ingredient is also used in the treatment of lower back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, temporomandibular joint problems and several other ailments.
- Chondroitin – The formula contains 1,200mg Chondroitin. Chondroitin is classified as a supplement for osteoarthritis by WebMD. It is also reported that chondroitin is naturally found in connective tissue and supplements aim to enhance the occurrence of chondroitin in the body. It is also often combined with glucosamine in order to enhance the effects of this natural ingredient.
- MSM – The formula contains 1,000mg MSM, also known as methyl sulfonyl methane, is known to improve the health-condition of joints throughout the body. Dr. Axe also reports that MSM is an effective treatment option for degenerative joint diseases, as well as a treatment measure for osteoarthritis and general joint pain.
- Hyaluronic Acid – The formula contains 10mg Hyaluronic Acid. It is reported that this fluid is found in its highest concentrations in joints and in the eyes. Furthermore, reports claim that the use of Hyaluronic Acid in medicine is mainly to treat joint disorders, such as osteoarthritis.
Read Also – PhyCox Soft Chews
- The formula is safe to use and contains a combination of natural ingredients
- The product has been recommended by veterinarians
- The product provides effective relief of joint pain and inflammation
- The product also promotes the overall wellbeing of dogs
- While the active ingredients have been tested and proven as effective treatment remedies on humans, an inadequate amount of evidence is provided to support claims on the effectiveness on dogs
- The product comes in different strengths and formulas, which may make it more difficult to find the right product for a specific dog
- Comes in liquid form, which may make administrating more difficult
The product contains a combination of natural ingredients and have been deemed safe-to-use by veterinarians. No side effects have been reported as yet. The product has been developed for dogs, with a blend that has been prepared specifically for the treatment of joint and hip problems in canines. This means that the product should not be consumed by humans.
Different dosages are recommended based on the weight of a dog.
- 1 Teaspoon are to be given daily to dogs under 10 lbs
- 2 Teaspoons are to be given daily to dogs between 10 and 24 lbs
- 2 Teaspoons are to be given in the morning and 1 in the afternoon to dogs between 25 and 49 lbs
- 2 Teaspoons are to be given in the morning and 2 in the afternoon to dogs between 50 and 100 lbs
- 3 Teaspoons are to be given in the morning and 3 in the afternoon to dogs over 100 lbs
You May Also Like – Seraquin
We care about our dogs and want the best for them. This includes constantly striving to enhance their quality and length of life. Arthritis is a condition that can develop in dogs, especially as they grow older.
A product such as TerraMax Pro Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs aim to enhance the overall flexibility of joints in dogs, while also relieving pain and reducing inflammation.
This is done by a blend of naturally sourced ingredients that have been proven as safe and effective in the treatment of symptoms related to arthritis.
Where To Find It?
TerraMax Pro can be purchased through the amazon.com.