When a joint-related disease such as osteoarthritis develops in a human being, pain and discomfort can be expressed through speech. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for dogs. Arthritis is quite common among dogs, with as much as 20% of dogs being affected by the condition.
Although a dog cannot tell its owner when pain and discomfort occur, several signs have been linked to the development of canine arthritis.
A reduction in mobility and activity is amongst the most common signs, while changes in grooming habits and temperament also occur. When these signs are present in a dog, it may mean that an underlying disease, such as canine arthritis, is developing.
TerraMax Pro is a company that manufactures a range of supplements for treating a variety of conditions.
They also specialize in various supplements that support the overall well-being of dogs.
Their Hip & Joint Supplement for dogs is one of their leading products and claims to provide relief in symptoms experienced due to the development of canine arthritis.
They also claim that the product provides nourishment to cartilage, tissue, and joints. Furthermore, the product is manufactured within the United States and all ingredients are sourced from within the country.
How Does It Rate?
- Animigo is a company Pet Health.
- Based in the USA & manufactured in an FDA, cGMP.
- Brand focus on improving joint and bone health.
- Product contains all-natural ingredients.
- Brand claim that it is safe & effective.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- The formula is safe to use and contains a combination of natural ingredients
- The product has been recommended by veterinarians
- The product provides effective relief of joint pain and inflammation
- The product also promotes the overall well-being of dogs
- Some side effects are reported.
- While the active ingredients have been tested and proven as effective treatment remedies on humans, an inadequate amount of evidence is provided to support claims on the effectiveness on dogs
- The product comes in different strengths and formulas, which may make it more difficult to find the right product for a specific dog
- Comes in liquid form, which may make administrating more difficult
How Does TerraMax Pro Hip and Joint Supplement Work?
TerraMax Pro Hip and Joint Supplement for Dogs is a natural supplement that promotes the overall well-being of dogs, as well as assists with the signs and symptoms of arthritis in canines.
The product works by introducing scientifically tested ingredients, sourced from nature, into a dog’s body.
The product claims that the ingredients assist by enhancing flexibility and mobility in the dog’s joints, as well as acting as a natural pain reliever. The product also claims to have anti-inflammatory properties in order to relieve discomfort experienced in joints affected by arthritis.
The product also provides a variety of essential nutrients in order to support a dog’s skin, nails, eyes, and muscles. Anti-oxidants are also added in order to provide further benefits to the dog.
TerraMax Pro Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The TerraMax Pro Hip and Joint Supplement for Dogs formula contain a range of naturally sourced ingredients in order to assist a dog suffering from canine arthritis, without introducing chemical compounds into the dog’s body. A combination of active and inactive ingredients is contained within the product for maximum health benefits.
– The formula contains 1,600mg of Glucosamine, also known as Glucosamine HCL or shellfish extract. According to research this is a natural amino sugar used for joint pain in humans and animals. It is reported that glucosamine supports healthy cartilage and delays the effects of aging on cartilage. The ingredient is also used in the treatment of lower back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, temporomandibular joint problems, and several other ailments. 
– The formula contains 1,200mg Chondroitin. Chondroitin is classified as a supplement for osteoarthritis by WebMD. It is also reported that chondroitin is naturally found in connective tissue and supplements aim to enhance the occurrence of chondroitin in the body. It is also often combined with glucosamine in order to enhance the effects of this natural ingredient.
– The formula contains 1,000mg MSM, also known as methyl sulfonyl methane, which is known to improve the health condition of joints throughout the body. Dr. Axe also reports that MSM is an effective treatment option for degenerative joint diseases, as well as a treatment measure for osteoarthritis and general joint pain.
– The formula contains 10mg Hyaluronic Acid. It is reported that this fluid is found in its highest concentrations in joints and in the eyes. Furthermore, reports claim that the use of Hyaluronic Acid in medicine is mainly to treat joint disorders, such as osteoarthritis.
Read Also – PhyCox Soft Chews
Q: What is TerraMax Pro dosage instruction?
A: Different dosages are recommended based on the weight of the dog.
- 1 Teaspoon is to be given daily to dogs under 10 lbs
- 2 Teaspoons are to be given daily to dogs between 10 and 24 lbs
- 2 Teaspoons are to be given in the morning and 1 in the afternoon to dogs between 25 and 49 lbs
- 2 Teaspoons are to be given in the morning and 2 in the afternoon to dogs between 50 and 100 lbs
- 3 Teaspoons are to be given in the morning and 3 in the afternoon to dogs over 100 lbs
Q: What Are The Side Effects Of TerraMax Pro Hip & Joint Supplement?
A: The product contains a combination of natural ingredients and has been deemed safe to use by veterinarians. No side effects have been reported as yet.
The product has been developed for dogs, with a blend that has been prepared specifically for the treatment of joint and hip problems in canines. This means that humans should not consume the product.
Q: What is the calorie level in TerraMax Pro (calories per teaspoon)?
A: This supplement contains approximately 40 calories per teaspoon.
You May Also Like – Seraquin
We care about our dogs and want the best for them. This includes constantly striving to enhance their quality and length of life. Arthritis is a condition that can develop in dogs, especially as they grow older.
A product such as TerraMax Pro Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs aims to enhance the overall flexibility of joints in dogs, while also relieving pain and reducing inflammation.
This is done by a blend of naturally sourced ingredients that have been proven safe and effective in the treatment of symptoms related to arthritis.
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
1 SourcesWe review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."