What is Pet Bounce?
Pet Bounce is a pet product that was recently patented. According to the producers, the product is designed to ease the pain in your pets. More specifically, this product is designed for pain caused by ailing joints and stiff muscles.
How do you tell that your pet needs Pet Bounce?
The producers advise customers to be very observant of their pet’s behavior. This is so more when the pet is aging. As the pet ages, it will start experiencing pain in the joints. The pets become reluctant to walk, or they tend to walk slowly. Another common sign is the inability of your dog to come to a lying position or reluctant to play. It is recommended that you start using Pet Bounce immediately you start seeing such signs.
How does Pet Bounce work?
Pet bounce has been described as a 100% natural product that is administered orally. Since it is oral, it is quickly absorbed into the bloodstream of your pets’ body and enables them to stay pain-free. Pet bounce is a homeopathic remedy to pain. Pet bounce will block pain signals from reaching the brain and thereby ease the pain in your pet.
What are the ingredients used in Pet Bounce?
Like earlier mentioned, pet bounce uses natural ingredients which are safe to use for your pets. According to the Official WebSite, the following are the active ingredients in Pet Bounce:
- Apis mellifica – This a formula made from honeybees. It is believed to relieve the burning and stinging pain experienced by your pets in the process of aging. Apis mellified has been used in homeopathy since 1835.
- Belladonna – This is an herbaceous perennial plant that is native to North African and Western Asia. Belladonna has been used for homeopathic treatments in treating back pain, neck stiffness and swelling.
- Caulphyllum – It is also referred as Blue Cohosh or Squaw Root. It is a woodland herb that blooms across wooded slopes in the US and Canada. It has been used anciently to relive pain during childbirth and for uterine cramps.
- Colchicum autumnale – It is also known as naked lady. It has been used to treat* the symptoms of gout and the convulsive jerking of hands and feet.
- Rhus toxicodendron – also called poison vine or poison oak. It is found all over North America in woodland areas. The active ingredient in it is Toxicodendron acid. This acid has been anciently used to treat* skin disease and rheumatic complaints. Today, it is a highly regarded anti-inflammation .
- Ruta graveolens – Commonly found in south Europe and known as Common Rue. It was previously used to keep off the plague. In today’s medicine, it is used to treat* joint pain, joint swelling, stiffness and weakness.
Advantages of using Pet Bounce
- The producers claim that this product is all natural and therefore safe to use in pets
- The product is administered orally and hence it is absorbed quickly into the system
- It can be used for both cats and dogs
Disadvantages of buying Pet Bounce
- It is not fortified with vitamins.
- The Official WebSite is not user friendly. It feels clattered.
How much does Pet Bounce cost?
Pet bounce is available at leading pet outlets. It can also be bought online from the Official WebSite and appointed official retailers. The price depends on the store you buy it from. However, it retails at $49.95 from its Official WebSite. Be sure to ensure the shipping and handling costs before purchasing.
Warnings and precautions when using Pet Bounce
- This product is not intended to cure* your pet off any disease. It should be strictly used with an aim to improve* quality of life and reduce* pain brought about by aging joints.
- Use this product strictly as instructed by your vet.
- Ensure that you buy this product from an authorized dealer. Check the product label and ensure that it is properly sealed. Ensure that the expiring date is written and confirm that the product is not expired
- If your pet is allergic to any of the mentioned ingredient or shows signs of allergic reactions after taking this product, discontinue use and contact your vet immediately.
It is very difficult taking care of your pets especially since they cannot talk to you and tell you what is wrong with them. All the same, you can read the symptoms. Pet bounce promises to help ease the pain caused by arthritis in joints. As much as it is advertised as a joint care product, it lacks several natural ingredients that are common in bone care. Looking at other products in the market, Pet Bounce doesn’t really stand out.
Where to Find It?
For more details, please go Official WebSite
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”