This PhyCox Soft Chews review seeks to explore the benefits of Pharma Chemie Inc.’s joint supplement product for canines. The chews are intended to work as an anti-inflammatory agent for your dog’s joints. They help support joint mobility and bone health and make sure your dog maintains a healthy level of synovial fluid in its joints. You can purchase them in a variety of sizes, depending on how many you need and the size of your dog. They normally range in cost from about $25 to $60 depending on the amount you buy, but you can usually find deals and discounts from different sellers.
PhyCox is a supplement used to protect your dog from joint damage. It does this by utilizing a patented blend of ingredients. It strengthens bones and muscle tissue and can increases your dog’s energy. The ingredient from which PhyCox derives its name is Phycocyanin, which is an antioxidant and Cox-2 inhibitor that reduces joint inflammation and pain.
The chews are soft and liver-flavored so that your dog is more likely to eat them without complaint. Administer during regular feeding or right after, and make sure your dog ingests the whole thing.
- 25 IU AlphaTocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E
- 300 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Calcium Phosphate, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Grape Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Sulfate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Natural Liver Flavor, Selenium, Sucrose and Zinc Sulfate Antioxidants, vitamins, and flavoring ingredients.
- 500 mg Glucosamine a supplement that helps restore the natural “cushion” around joints.
- 1000 mg Methylsulfonylmethane compound that decreases inflammation and improves tissue heath.
- 300 mg Creatine Monohydratean amino acid that occurs naturally in healthy muscle.
- 500 mg Flaxseed Oil comes from the flaxseed and provides fatty acids.
- 50 mg Turmeric a spice that helps joint pain.
- 9 mg Eicosopentaenoic Acid (EPA) Omega-3 fatty acid.
- 6 mg Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) Omega-3 fatty acid.
- 100 mcg Boron strengthens bones and increases bones’ mineral content.
- 25 IU Selenium a dietary supplement full of antioxidants.
- Easy to chew and meat flavored.
- Sold in 120 count and 60 count sizes, and a Small Bites option is also available.
- There is a hypoallergenic option, free of mammalian protein and grain, for dogs with food allergies.
- Pharma Chemie Inc. is forthcoming with their ingredient list.
- The chews have a high customer rating on many sites, including Amazon.
- PhyCox Soft Chews can be potentially harmful to dogs with clotting disorders, diabetes or hyperglycemia, using anticoagulants, or with a history of urinary tract stones, so consult a veterinarian.
- There are no tests or data readily available to support all of the claims of the product’s effectiveness.
PhyCox Soft Chews include a wide range of natural ingredients that work together to reduce joint inflammation and pain that comes from everyday activity.
They are probably best for older dogs as a preventative measure against lameness and arthritis, but they can be given to dogs of any age or size.
The only possible side effect listed for the product is potential gastrointestinal upset.
Make sure your dog is either eating or has just eaten when the chew is administered in order to decrease the chance for gastrointestinal upset.
- Dogs under 30 lbs. get ½ chew every other day.
- Dogs 31-60 lbs. get ½ chew per day.
- Dogs 61-120 lbs. get one chew per day.
- Dogs over 120 lbs. get two chews per day.
1. Are PhyCox Soft Chews made in the USA?
2. What is Phycox MAX?
The MAX version has three times more of the active ingredients and is tailored specifically for older dogs with joint problems.
While there is no official website for the product, the full active ingredient list and amounts are available elsewhere online.
PhyCox Soft Chews seem to be a well-received and well-rounded product that is effective at reducing joint pain and inflammation in your beloved canine.
The manufacturer has allowed for flexibility, providing a MAX and hypoallergenic version to make sure you get exactly what your dog needs.
There are many joint supplements available, so consider all options before purchasing.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."