What is Extend Joint Care For Dogs?
Extend Joint Care, manufactured by Extend Pet Health, and is being marketed as a nutritional supplement that improves the function and general health of joints, cartilage, and bones of aging dogs.
Extend Pet Health is a company that gives focus on health supplements for pets.
Extend Joint Care aims to bring back your pet’s flexibility and agility, as well as provide essential nutrients to promote healthy tissues and soothe pain caused by arthritis.
How Does Extend Joint Care For Dogs Work?
Extend is a supplement that encourages joint and cartilage health in aging dogs.
The combined benefits of its ingredients not only promote joint and cartilage strength, but also have positive effects on the eyes and coat.
Table of Contents [Show]
This product is ideal for dogs of all ages, sizes, and breeds, and when given as per dosage instructions, should give your pet better stamina and mobility.
The product comes in packages of 30 beef-flavored powder packets, which your dog will absolutely love.
The powder can be mixed with your pet’s food for better absorption.
Extend Joint Care For Dogs Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Extend contains 100% all natural pure-grade ingredients of the highest quality.
These are as follows:
- Glucosamine – An amino sugar used in supplements for joint pain
- MSM – Methylsulfonylmethane – Is a compound that naturally occurs in some plants and is usually marketed as a dietary supplement. An experiment conducted by, International Journal of Biomedical Science shows improved results on people with joint pain, swelling and arthritis upon usage of MSM supplement.
- Type II Chicken Collagen – Maintains healthy cartilage. A Study published by the Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, claims Type II Chicken Collagen (UC-II) shows positive effects on dogs suffering from arthritis upon daily treatment.
- Ascorbic Acid – Vitamin derived from citrus fruits that helps the immune system.
What are the Advantages of Extend Joint Care For Dogs?
- Comes in beef flavor that is suitable to your dog’s palate
- Made with pure human-grade ingredients
What are the Disadvantages of Extend Joint Care For Dogs?
- Product is available on third-party website.
Extend Joint Care For Dogs Questions and Answers
Q: What are the Dosage?
A: The powder may be sprinkled on your dog’s food or mixed with water and poured as gravy. This supplement should be given once a day, giving it 4-6 weeks to see results. The dosage may be continued as necessary.
Q: What are the Important Features?
A: Extend Joint Care comes in a convenient powder formulation that can be mixed into your pet’s meal
- Suitable for dogs of any age, breed, or size
- Claims it has clinically proven results
Extend Joint Care For Dogs Review – Final Verdict
Extend Joint Care is presented as a supplement that may improve and even prevent joint and cartilage degeneration.
Though the manufacturer says this is backed by clinical research, more proof needs to be offered to make this claim well-received by the public.
Extend is a supplement that helps your pet achieve improved health and well-being.
It is convenient and can be administered to dogs of any age, breed, or size.
Nevertheless, there are a number of joint health supplements out there that may be more appropriate for your dog, so consider all alternatives before deciding to make your purchase.
Extend Joint Care For Dogs can be purchased through Official Website.