What is Animigo?
Animigo is a brand with over a dozen supplements and health products intended for your cats and dogs.
The products are divided into several categories, including anxiety and disorder, bone and joint, grooming, and skin and coat.
In this review, we will provide an overview of the products, as well as other relevant information you need to know about the brand.
Animigo Brand and the Offered Product List
Anxiety & Disorder
The products in this category include:
- Calming Drops – These are intended for both your cats and dogs and have the aim to calm them down before traveling or during storms
- Soothex – This is a natural soothing supplement for cats. It contains a mixture of amino acids, vitamins, and lemon balm to help your pet during rough times
- Calming Aid – Comes in the form of soft chews and can calm cat down when they are making loud noises. Could be useful for separation problems
- Anti-Chew Spray – A necessary aid for training both canines and felines. If they are chewing on something that they shouldn’t, this spray has the bitter flavor to make them stop.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Animigo?
- Animigo Brand and the Offered Product List
- Who is the Manufacturer of Animigo?
- How Does Animigo Products Work?
- Animigo Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
- What Are the Advantages of Animigo?
- What Are the Disadvantages of Animigo?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Folexin
- Animigo Review – Final Verdict
- Where To Find It?
Bone and Joint Health
These products aim to support your pet’s joints and bones:
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin – Just like people, dogs and cats can also have problems with their joints and could use the extra boost of glucosamine supported by chondroitin, vitamin C, and rosehip extract
- Joint Complex – Another soft chew for both dogs and cats that can promote the mobility of their joints
- Hydrolyzed Collagen – A specialized product for canines that contains four vital ingredients to promote bone, joint, and cartilage health
- Multivitamin Supplement for Dogs – This is actually a formula that can boost their overall health and immunity and, therefore, support normal function of the joints
- Cod Liver Oil – Strong capsules that promote joints, skin, and heart. They are rich in DHA and EPA and are also a source of vitamin D
- Turmeric – A tablet designed with 95% pure root of the superfood called turmeric that can boost the health of the joints
- Hip Flex – A chewable capsule for dogs that contains multiple ingredients that work to boost joint health
Here is an overview of the grooming products:
- Tear Stain Remover – Designed in the form of soft chews and suitable to remove tear stains of both cats and dogs from the inside out
- Tear Stain Remover Solution – A liquid solution of the previous product that has the same purpose and is particularly suitable to be used around the eyes
- Ear Cleaner – Doesn’t contain any alcohol or other irritable ingredients, but has the power of removing wax from your pet’s ears
- Skin and Coat Shampoo – A natural formula to make your feline or canine beautiful and protect their fur and skin
Skin and Coat
The final category of the products is those intended for skin and coat:
- Flea & Tick – There are actually several different products in this area, including Defense Powder, Repellent, and Killer
- Brewer’s Dried Yeast – Comes in the form of powder or tablets and provide nutritional support for glossy skin and overall health
- Omega Gold Glossy Coat – Aside from grooming and taking care of your pet’s coat regularly, proper supplementation is also necessary
- Krill Oil – Another supplement with the goal to boost the look of the coat, but also support overall health and wellbeing of your pet
- Essential Coat for Dogs – A specialized product intended for canines. It comes in the form of a liquid and can make their coat glossy and beautiful
- Kelp Seaweed – Sixty capsules per bottle are a generous source of minerals, vitamins, and iodine
Who is the Manufacturer of Animigo?
Animigo is a company based in the United Kingdom with headquarters in Croydon. Their aim is to design health products that will secure top care for your cats and dogs. They are dedicated to maintaining high quality across the entire production process.
Regardless of the product you choose, you can rest assured that your pet will benefit from it. Aside from supplements that promote general health, Animigo offers products that focus on improving joint and bone health, as well as the appearance of your skin.
You May Also Like – Seraquin
How Does Animigo Products Work?
The crucial reason why Animigo products work is that the manufacturer carefully considered each ingredient before including it in the formula. They not only considered the efficacy of the components but also their safety for your pet.
As a result, we got a wide range of health products that are both safe and effective and can promote your pet’s overall health and well-being, help them move around better and be in a better mood.
The working process of each Animigo item is based on their ingredients, but all formulas have one joint thing – they start working as soon as they enter the bloodstream of your pet.
Animigo Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
Let’s take a look at some of the commonly used ingredients in Animigo products:
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids – These compounds are mostly used to boost the appearance of the pet’s skin, but they can also promote heart health and overall well-being
- Brewer’s Yeast – It can be an important protein source and it is filled with nutrients, such as potassium, selenium, and chromium. It also contains a number of B vitamins
- Glucosamine – Similar to humans, glucosamine participates in building the cartilage and joints of canines and felines. As such, it can have a beneficial effect on boosting their health
- L-Tryptophan – An amino acid used in several supplements intended to promote calmness in your pet. This component can relieve them from stress and anxiety and promote a positive mood
- B Vitamins – This group of vitamins is included in several products. Their goal is to provide the necessary nourishment for your pet and promote their cognitive abilities
Read Also – PhyCox Soft Chews
What Are the Advantages of Animigo?
- A wide range of products to choose from – The company manufactures more than 20 different pet health products so that you can choose the perfect one for your canine or feline
- Top-quality ingredients included in the formulas – The manufacturer makes sure to use only components of the highest quality to ensure their maximum effectiveness
- Formulas specialized to boost joint and bone health – If your pet is suffering from arthritis or has joint issues, there are supplements filled with glucosamine that can help to boost their mobility and prevent cartilage from further degrading
- The skin of your pet will look fabulous – Thanks to the products filled with Omega-3 essential fatty acids and other useful ingredients, the skin of your feline or canine will look glossy and beautiful
- Products that can promote a positive mood and help with stress and anxiety – Whether your pet has separation issues or is going through a stressful period, calming products and anxiety relievers can help them to feel better
What Are the Disadvantages of Animigo?
The truth is that it is hard to find a disadvantage of the products that belong to this brand. The only thing to make sure is to get the right supplement for the expectations you have and you can be pretty certain in the results.
Frequently Asked Questions About Animigo
1 Q.How Should You Take Animigo?
Ans. The products designed by Animigo come in various forms and the usage depends on that factor. Some of them may be soft chews while other come in liquid or spray form. They do have one thing in common – they have to be used regularly for optimal results.
2 Q.How Much Does Animigo Cost?
Ans. The price varies depending on the product you want to purchase and you can find the exact information on the cost of every product on the official website of the company.
3 Q.What Is Animigo’s Return Policy?
Ans.The return policy for Animigo stays active for 30 days from the delivery date. To be eligible for a refund, the product needs to be in original condition, which means unsealed and unused.
The refunds shouldn’t take more than a couple of working days and will be delivered via the same method used for payment.
4 Q.Does Animigo Offer a Free Trial?
Ans.We are unaware of a trial offer for Animigo available at the moment.
Animigo Review – Final Verdict
Animigo is an entire brand with plenty of products that can do wonders for pet health. It is nice to see when a company offers a wide range of products and manages to maintain top quality across all of them. The only question you need to answer is which type of item you need.
If you want to improve the joint health of your pet, look for specialized supplements with glucosamine and other helpful ingredients. A mixture of vitamins, minerals, and proteins might be great for their overall health and you can always go with a rich Omega-3 formula to boost the appearance of their skin and coat.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."