What is B-Tight Cellulite Cream?
If you have been dealing with an accumulation of cellulite on your buttocks and thigh areas than the product we will be profiling today may be of particular use to you.
It is called B-Tight Cellulite Cream and it is a product designed to get rid of cellulite.
It seems that there is no end to the different ways that companies are finding to get rid of cellulite because B-Tight Cellulite Cream takes yet another unique approach to reducing cellulite.
Table of Contents [Show]
It is called cream but in reality, it is meant to act as a mask. Now, this is not a mask you are going to want to put on your face.
B-Tight Cellulite Cream is applied in a thin layer to the buttocks and thigh areas and you are supposed to leave it there while it does its thing.
The makers of B-Tight Cellulite Cream say that the user will feel a warm sensation and that is how you will know it is working.
Who is the Manufacturer of B-Tight Cellulite Cream?
B-Tight Cellulite Cream was created by a company called Maely’s Cosmetics. It would appear that B-Tight Cellulite Cream is the only product that Maely’s cosmetics produces because their official website makes no mention of any other product.
What the company is hoping that B-Tight Cellulite Cream will do for the user is get rid of their cellulite. They also make the claim that B-Tight Cellulite Cream can help burn fat and make the user slimmer in general.
How Does B-Tight Cellulite Cream Work?
The cream actually works as a facial beauty mask. You rub a thin layer of it on the affected areas of the skin and then you leave it on for a few minutes, ultimately massaging it into the skin so that it absorbs completely.
The product also uses Guarana in order to work because guarana has been shown in some studies to slow the detrimental effects of aging on skin.
The way that it might be able to help the user lose weight is by targeting fat lipids and improving blood flow.
B-Tight Cellulite Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients found in B-Tight Cellulite Cream are fairly common in products that claim to help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
They include moisturizing agents and components that help provide an oxidative defense. Take a look at the following active ingredients in B-Tight Cellulite Cream:
- Cetyl Alcohol – This form of alcohol acts as a thickening agent and is usually sourced from palm or coconut oil.
- Lecithin – This is a substance that is found in various tissues of the human body and according to WebMD, can be used as a skin moisturizer.
- Coffee Seed Extract – Coffee has many skin benefits. According to the study, it reduces the appearance of cellulite and reduces inflammation while providing essential vitamins for the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen – According to Medical News Today, Collagen is vital for skin elasticity and improves overall health of the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Elastin – Elastin is a humectant which means that it helps the skin retain moisture.
- Sodium Benzoate – Sodium benzoate is usually added to products like B-Tight Cellulite Cream as a fragrance enhancer.
What are the Advantages of B-Tight Cellulite Cream?
- B-Tight Cellulite Cream may be able to reduce the appearance of cellulite on the skin
- This product may help to make the skin feel softer to the touch
- The company claims that B-Tight Cellulite Cream will help the user lose weight
- B-Tight Cellulite Cream may also enhance the appearance and firmness of the buttocks
What are the Disadvantages of B-Tight Cellulite Cream?
- You have to leave this product on the skin of the buttocks for a few minutes which may be inconvenient and uncomfortable
- Some contact allergies may occur when using this product
- This product can only be used on the buttocks and inner thigh area
- B-Tight Cellulite Cream cannot be used by pregnant women
You May Also Like – Beauxi Cellulite Cream Reviews
B-Tight Cellulite Cream Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Use B-Tight Cellulite Cream?
A: The instructions dictate that the user should use asap Cellulite + Skin Firming both in the morning and in the night. Turn the applicator to the on position to release a small amount of the cream and massage it in until it has absorbed.
Q: How Much Does B-Tight Cellulite Cream Cost?
A: B-Tight Cellulite Cream is currently out of stock on popular retail sites but can be purchased on the official Maely’s Cosmetics website where a single jar is $49, 2 jars are $40 each and 3 jars are $35 each.
Q: Where Can You Buy B-Tight Cellulite Cream?
A: You can Buy B-Tight Cellulite Cream from their Official Website.
Q: What is B-Tight Cellulite Cream’s Return Policy?
A: There is a money-back guarantee for B-Tight Cellulite Cream which states that the user can return B-Tight Cellulite Cream within 15 days of receiving it for a full refund if it is not more than 50% used.
Q: Does B-Tight Cellulite Cream Offer a Free Trial?
A: The Official Maely’s Cosmetics website clearly states that there is no free sample for B-Tight Cellulite Cream.
Q: What are the similar products to B-Tight Cellulite Cream?
B-Tight Cellulite Cream Review – Final Verdict
B-Tight Cellulite Cream is a cellulite cream that works more like a mask for your thighs and buttocks.
It may help to reduce the appearance of cellulite and it may moisturize the skin as well.
Furthermore, B-Tight Cellulite Cream may be able to help the user lose weight.
B-Tight Cellulite Cream also contains cetyl alcohol which may result in some contact allergies. The application process may be a bit off-putting for some users.
The application areas (thighs and buttocks) are rather limited and may hinder the effect that this product can have on the user.
Overall we recommend taking a look at other products like B-Tight Cellulite Cream before making a final call.
You can check for other Cellulite Creams and compare them to this product.
‘B-Tight Cellulite Cream’ can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.