What is B-Tight Cellulite Cream?
B-TIGHT Lift & Firm Booty Mask effectively tightens and firms the appearance of your skin. This works as a firming cream to tighten skin around the thighs and booty and lessen the appearance of cellulite. Clinical studies have shown that it can significantly improve booty smoothness, reduce the appearance of stretch marks, and firm up the appearance of your booty for a more lifted appearance.
If you have been dealing with an accumulation of cellulite on your buttocks and thigh areas, then the product we will be profiling today may be of particular use to you. It is a product designed to get rid of cellulite.
It seems that there is no end to the different ways that companies are finding to get rid of cellulite because the cream takes yet another unique approach to reducing cellulite. It is called cream, but in reality, it is meant to act as a mask.
Now, this is not a mask you are going to want to put on your face. It is applied in a thin layer to the buttocks and thigh areas, and you are supposed to leave it there while it does its thing. The makers of the product say that the user will feel a warm sensation, and that is how you will know it is working.
How Does It Rate?
- Maely’s Cosmetics developed the product.
- Maely’s cosmetics appears to produce only product, as no other products are mentioned on their official website.
- Natural ingredients abound in it for perfect skin.
- It prevents excessive fat storage.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Cruelty free and clinically proven product.
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Coffee Seed Extract
- Hydrolyzed Collagen
- Hydrolyzed Elastin
- Sodium Benzoate
- It has the potential to minimise the appearance of cellulite on the skin.
- This product may assist to soften the skin.
- According to the manufacturers, it will assist the user in losing weight.
- Claims that the cream can assist burn fat and make the consumer slimmer overall.
- The buttocks’ look and firmness may also be improved.
- Its safety was investigated in clinical trials.
- It may be inconvenient and uncomfortable to leave this solution on the skin of the buttocks for a short period of time.
- Using this product may cause certain skin allergies.
- This product is only intended for use on the buttocks and inner thighs.
- It is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Customers claim that the product comes in a small container and that it needs more than a bottle to have noticeable results.
Does B-Tight Really Work?
B-Tight Lift & Firm employs a combination of scientifically proven natural ingredients to combat the effects of ageing on your body, including cellulite production. The solution is full of vital components that enhance fat burning, get rid of toxins, treat cellulite, and make droopy skin look better.
The cream actually works as a facial beauty mask. You rub a thin layer of it on the affected areas of the skin and then you leave it on for a few minutes, ultimately massaging it into the skin so that it absorbs completely.
The product also uses Guarana in order to work because guarana has been shown in some studies to slow the detrimental effects of aging on the skin. The way that it might be able to help the user lose weight is by targeting fat lipids and improves blood flow.
B-Tight Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients found in the product are fairly common in products that claim to help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
They include moisturizing agents and components that help provide an oxidative defense. Take a look at the following active ingredients in the cream:
– Cetyl alcohol prevents lotions from separating into oil and liquid. It may also thicken or enhance the ability of a product to foam. This form of alcohol acts as a thickening agent and is usually sourced from palm or coconut oil. Cetyl alcohol was discovered in clinical studies to have no apparent toxicity and to not be infectious.
– Lecithin has antioxidant properties and can play a variety of functions in the formulation of skincare products. This is a substance that is found in various tissues of the human body and according to study, can be used as a skin moisturizer.
Coffee Seed Extract
– This ingredient is praised for its ability to help the skin retain moisture by binding to water on the skin and preventing moisture from escaping. According to study, Collagen is vital for skin elasticity and improves the overall health of the skin.
– In skin care, hydrolyzed elastin’s humectant properties are used to help hydrate skin through the attraction of moisture to the skin’s surface. It is humectant, which means that it helps the skin retain moisture. According to researchers, hydrolyzed elastin and deemed it safe for use in cosmetics..
You May Also Like – Beauxi Cellulite Cream Reviews
FAQ’s – B Tight Cellulite Cream
Q: How Should You Use the Cream?
A:The instructions dictate that the user should use ASAP Cellulite + Skin Firming both in the morning and at night. Turn the applicator to the on position to release a small amount of the cream and massage it in until it has absorbed.
Q: How Much Does This Cream Cost?
A: Unfortunately, it is currently out of stock on popular retail sites but can be purchased on the official Maely’s Cosmetics website, where a single jar is $49, two jars are $40 each, and three jars are $35 each.
Q: What is The Return Policy?
A: There is indeed a money-back guarantee that states that the user can return the product within 15 days of receiving it for a full refund if it is not more than 50% used.
Q: Do They Offer a Free Trial?
A: The Official Maely’s Cosmetics website clearly states that there is no free sample for this particular product.
Q: What are the similar products to B Tight Cellulite Cream?
A: Similar products include RevitaShape, Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate, and Zo Skin Health Oraser.
Q: Why Does B-Tight Burn?
A: There is no cinnamon. There is a pink pepperslim in the ingredients.
Q: Can You Use This During Pregnancy?
A: No. It is recommended to use B-tight during pregnancy.
Cellulite is a frequent problem that primarily affects women’s thighs and buttocks. According to Irene Zerini’s research, no single treatment is totally beneficial, as none is more than moderately and temporarily useful. There are also some innovative procedures that may be effective in the future for treating cellulite.
Q: How Long Does B Tight Take to Work?
A: B Tight Cream Take About Two week to Work.
B-Tight Cellulite Cream Review – Consumer Review
I’ve been using this on all of my loose skin areas… buttocks,arms, legs, stomach. I also started exercising more often. I’ve noticed overall big changes in my skin’s smoothness and firmness ~ Review by Melissa T.
I actually use this on my used to be flabby arms. I’m 76 and a work out freak but could never get my arms without bat wings. I’m almost done with the jar-about 3 weeks- and it actually works. Even my trainer noticed a difference. I don’t have much of a butt so I dont use it for that. I will be purchasing another jar.~ Review by Phil Gross
After seeing so many reviews on this product I thought I would give it a try. Have some cellulite on my upper right thigh and concentrated on that area. My jar is almost gone and I have not seen any improvement. No subtle changes, I would have been happy with even just that much.~ Review by Michele L.
I swear I feel like someone lit me on fire. It’s burning so bad that it’s painful . It burns the skin and for as small as the jar is don’t expect it to last long. Used it for 3 months and nothing happened.~ Review by stacy
B-Tight Cellulite Cream Review – Final Verdict
It is a cellulite cream that works more like a mask for your thighs and buttocks. It may help reduce the appearance of cellulite and moisturise the skin as well. Furthermore, it may be able tohelp the user lose weight.
The cream also contains cetyl alcohol, which may result in some contact allergies. The application process may be a bit off-putting for some users.
The application areas (thighs and buttocks) are rather limited and may hinder the effect that this product can have on the user. Overall, we recommend taking a look at other products like B-Tight Cellulite Cream before making a final call.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned cellulite reducing dietary supplements, scrubs, and organic creams based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Lecithin : https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30000831/
 Coffee Seed Extract : https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23075568/
 Hydrolyzed Collagen : https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31703345/
 Hydrolyzed Elastin : https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25996804/
 Sodium Benzoate : https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Sodium-benzoate
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."