What is Beauxi Cellulite Cream?
Beauxi Cellulite Cream is a plant-based anti-cellulite cream designed to diminish the appearance of both cellulite and dimples in target areas of your body.
According to the manufacturer, this lotion works well on cellulite that appears mostly around the hips, thighs, and upper arms.
It also claims to renew old-looking skin by rehydrating it and bringing about a bright and firm texture appearance.
The product is supposedly going to help the body naturally tackle texture-altering fat cells, by encouraging the fat burning process underneath the skin.
Besides that, the active ingredients in this cream offer several other revitalizing properties to the skin, as well as boost the user’s confidence.
How Does It Rate?
- The company behind this cellulite treatment cream is called Beauxi.
- They have an established website that bears the same name as the product and are based in Los Angeles, CA the United States.
- The producer claims to manufacture all their skincare products under tight safety guidelines, and this has supposedly given them mileage in popularity, both in the local and international market, which suggests the product is both safe and may deliver its promise of helping to manage cellulite and skin dimples.
- Quinoa Seed Extract
- Squalane (extract from Olive Plant)
- Polysorbate 60
- Hyaluronic Acid
- May help to diminish the intensity of cellulite and dimples
- Makes saggy skin appear tighter and younger
- Might revitalize and moisturize the user’s skin
- May help to enhance the natural conversion of stored fats to energy thereby redefining the skin shape and texture
- The product is only available on the manufacturer’s website which suggests it’s still a relatively new product with a limited user feedbacks.
- People with sensitive skin need to first inquire with their dermatologist before using it
- It may not work on stubborn cellulite.
- May take too long to respond to older skin
How Does Beauxi Cellulite Cream Work?
This cream uses quinoa extract as its main ingredient to influence the natural process in which the skin manages fat storage.
Ideally, there is a layer of fat cells immediately below the skin called Adipose, which is tasked with different functions, a few being the storage of energy and maintaining the elasticity of skin tissues.
What this stuff does is it goes into the Adipose fat chambers to supposedly correct the confusion inside cellulite dimples.
The ingredients in this formula collectively target an enzyme called MMP9, which as a result limits the rate at which fat cells load fatty acids into the cellulite affected areas.
In other words, this formula works as an appetite suppressant to fat cells, as it limits the number of fatty acids that get into the adipocytes.
The formulation also encourages the natural fat burning process, which ideally converts stored fat into usable energy and consequently reduces the surface area, and volume of fat cells, thereby abating the peel effect on cellulite dimples.
Besides that it is said to rewire the Adipose fat, to avoid the future accumulation of cellulite.
Beauxi Cellulite Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The manufacturer uses seemingly more potent ingredients to help fight cellulite-ridden areas of the skin, like other effective products. Its ingredients include:
Quinoa Seed Extract
– This is the main ingredient in the formula. It acts upon the cells that make the hypodermis (the immediate fat layer below the skin) to help rewire the way fat is loaded into skin cells in the cellulite-affected areas.
Squalane (extract from Olive Plant)
– This emollient ingredient is said to also naturally exist as a constituent in the human skin sebum, and is shown to possess skin moisturizing properties and plays an active role as an antioxidant in the formula.
– Is a common thickening agent in the cosmetic world, but besides that, it is used in this formula to form an emulsion to allow the substances in the formula to be emulsified faster.
– Is associated with restorative abilities, which maintain the skin by guarding it against moisture loss, as well as boosts skin’s moisture content. The same ingredient can be found in MAELYS B-THICC Booty Enhancing Mask.
Read Next – HerSolution Sculpt Scrub
Beauxi Cellulite Cream – FAQs
Q: How should you use Beauxi Cellulite Cream?
A: Apply a thin layer of Beauxi cream using your hands on the cellulite ridden areas and smear until the cream is well absorbed, as directed on the manufacturer’s website.
Q: How much does Beauxi Cellulite Cream cost?
A: Currently, the product sells at a discounted price of $35.00 (from the initial price of $50.00) for a single pack, for 2 pieces it goes for around $65.00 (down from the initial price of $100.00) and 3 pieces at 110.00 (from the initial price of $200.00).
Q: Does Beauxi Cellulite Cream work?
A After reading multiple Beauxi Cellulite Cream reviews, we come to the point that it is made up of potent ingredients that work and is very effective.
Q: What is Beauxi Cellulite Cream’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer provides a 60-day refund minus the shipping fee to users who are not completely satisfied with the product.
Q: Does Beauxi Cellulite Cream offer a free trial?
A: The producer doesn’t seem to offer trials for this cream, but one may ask to see if this can be arranged.
You Can Also Check – Cel-Lab Slim Cellulite Cream Review
Beauxi Cellulite Cream Before and After
Beauxi Cellulite Cream diminishes the appearance of both cellulite and dimples, the results are very much effective.
Beauxi Cellulite Cream Reviews – The Final Verdict
This Cellulite Cream Review makes several distinctive claims that may make readers want to try it in solving their cellulite and dimpling skin, tightening saggy skin.
It purports to use an active ingredient that acts upon fat cells, causing an inhibiting effect that limits them from storing new fats, as well as encourages the burning of already stored fats around the cellulite and dimple rode areas of the skin.
This in return lessens the appearance of cellulite, dimples, and uneven skin on the user’s body.
However, the product does not guarantee it would work for very old skin, or that it can resurrect dead skin cells. The user will still have to eat healthily and avoid age-triggering habits.
Top on that, some users may not realize the slightest change with this product because everybody’s skin has its chemical composition that decides what ingredients to respond to.
To increase the chances of getting a cellulite product that is more likely to stand by its promise, users can also check Revitol Cellulite Cream around the market.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned cellulite reducing dietary supplements, scrubs, and organic creams based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Pathogenesis of Aortic Aneurysms https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/mmp9
 Top 5 Ingredients in Cellulite Cream https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3933246/
 POLYSORBATE-60 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29709912/
 Hyaluronic Acid - Uses, Side Effects, And More https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1062/hyaluronic-acid
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."