Cellulite MD Overview
Cellulite MD is an herbal cream formulated to fight cellulite. The manufacturer of this cream claims that Cellulite MD differs from other cellulite removing products in many ways. They claim that it is better than normal anti-cellulite creams that act as diuretics. This anti-cellulite cream reduces dimpling of cellulites and affirms the skin permanently. After reading this review you will realize that these claims are true.
What Does the Product Claim to do?
The company behind this anti-cellulite cream makes several claims regarding this product as shown below:
- Cream flushes trapped toxins and fluids from the skin
- Cream firm and tones the skin
- Reduces fluid retention
- Cream stimulates lipolysis process thus reducing fat stores beneath the skin.
- The cream improves skin elasticity
Cellulite MD Active ingredients
Cellulite MD contains the following ingredients:
- Caffeine – This ingredient helps stimulate lypolysis. This is an important process for fatty cellulite breakdown. Caffeine also reduces the size of fat cells found on the skin.
- Glaucine – A form on oil that decreases fat deposits. This substance also prevents calcium from being absorbed into new cells. Studies also indicate that the substance can improve skin tone and firmness
- Bladderwrack Extract – An herbal substance that removes trapped fluids from the skin. These fluids are linked to cellulite development.
- Coenzyme-A – A substance that plays a key role in the synthesis and oxidation of fatty acids thus helping burn more fats in the skin that might cause cellulite.
- Bupleurum Falcatum Extract – This is also an herbal substance well known to stimulate lipolysis process.
Cellulite MD Advantages
- This cream is formulated with popular anti-cellulite ingredients
- Company offer money back guarantee
Cellulite MD Disadvantages
- Common ingredients found in this cream
- No clinical test or scientific evidence has been provided to support the products claims
- This product is relatively expensive. ($79.95 for one bottle)
Cellulite MD Recommended Usage
Make sure your skin is thoroughly washed and dried before using this cream. Apply twice a day, preferably in the morning and in the evening. In a circular pattern, Massage Cellulite MD cream into skin thoroughly. Continue massaging the skin until the cream is completely absorbed. The amount of cream needed depends on the size of the area affected.
Cellulite MD Side effects
- Don’t Cellulite MD if you have a sensitive skin.
- Redness or irritation are commonly side effects experienced with the use of this cream
- Discontinue use immediately if you realize any side effect.
Is Cellulite MD Safe to Use?
Cellulite MD cream is safe to use. But this cream must not be used by people with sensitive skin. Always conduct a patch test before using this product.
Cellulite MD has the potential of fighting off cellulite. This formula is safe and there are many customer testimonials that support the products claims. We also noticed that most of the ingredients found in this formulation target skin health and beauty along with cellulite removal. We also found out that many users are completely satisfied with the results after using this product.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.