SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate Overview
SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate is an anti-aging body care treatment that claims to help tighten and firm skin. It is formulated to improve the appearance of loose and sagging skin on gravity-defying areas such as the buttocks, thighs, abdomen, knees, and upper arms.
This cooling fluid is claimed to re-inflate the skin resulting in a smooth and tight surface. It may help tighten, firm, and lift sagging skin.
It has an instant calming effect and that it is safe, not containing ingredients such as parabens. Besides it is fragrance free, unlike certain skincare products which have a fragrance as the only turn off.
How Does It Rate?
- The company behind this product is SkinCeuticals.
- An American company that formulates and sells skincare products internationally.
- Helps tightens, firms, and lift the appearance of sagging skin
- Yeast Extract
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
- Rosemary Leaf Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- May tighten, firm, and lift saggy skin
- May provide an instant cooling effect
- May be used on the abdomen, buttocks, knees, thighs, and upper arms
- Ingredients may inflate the skin giving it a smoother appearance
- Claimed to be fragrance and parabens free
- Has a notable alcohol content
- Results may take longer than expected
How Does SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate Work?
As we age, the production of proteins that contribute to the skin’s structure is significantly reduced. Proteins such as collagen and elastin are thus lowered and as a result, the skin starts to sag as it loses its laxity. SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate contains super ingredients such as rice protein which inflate saggy skin giving it a smoother and firmer appearance.
SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– This is a peptide derived from three amino acids. In the Journal of Clinical Aesthetic and Dermatology, peptides, multiple growth factors, and antioxidants were incorporated in a formula to increase collagen levels. The journal concluded that peptides play an important role in collagen synthesis.
– This extract is scientifically identified as Saccharomyces cerevisiae. This extract is a mixture of flavonoids, vitamins, and amino acids. According to the International Journal of Cosmetic Science, yeast extract contains lots of antioxidants which help eradicate free radicals. It also hydrates and soothes the skin.
Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
– This ingredient is one of the most ancient sources of nutrients. Hydrolyzed rice protein increases moisture retention creating a more hydrated and elastic surface. This protein is also considered an effective anti-irritant that leaves a smooth, dry feel on the skin. However, there are no journals supporting these claims.
Rosemary Leaf Oil
– Rosemary essential oil has many biological activities. The journal of ISRN Pharmaceutics assessed the effects of rosemary essential oil on skin hydration and elasticity. Gels that contained this oil were found to increase skin hydration as well as skin elasticity.
– Also known as vitamin E, an important fat-soluble antioxidant. According to the Indian Dermatology Online Journal, vitamin E is an important cosmetic ingredient that protects the skin from harmful solar radiation by scavenging free-radicals. Apart from photoprotective properties, vitamin E is also claimed to be anti-tumorigenic.
Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate – FAQ’s
Q: How Should You Take SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate?
A: Apply SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate on sagging body areas twice a day. To see results, use product for up to 8 to 12 weeks applying twice daily.
Q: How Much Does SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate Cost?
A: This product costs $79.00 on the company’s official website. This is quite expensive for a 5 fl. oz bottle.
Q: What is SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate Return Policy?
A: The brand’s return policy expects users to return products within 30 days of the purchase date. Products returned beyond the 30-day window will not be refunded.
Q: Does SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, there are no free samples offered for this product. While the brand may offer samples during sales, at the moment there are no free trial provided.
SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate – Final Verdict
SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate is a cooling fluid body treatment that claims to treat slaggy skin and be the best skin tightening treatment. It has been formulated using super ingredients that are said to have the ability to inflate the skin leaving it smooth and firm.
The good thing about this product is its versatile use. It can be used on the abdomen, buttocks, knees, thighs, and upper arms which are body parts that defy gravity. On these areas, the concentrate re-inflates the skin giving them a plump and tight appearance. Users with dry, normal, combination, and sensitive skin can all use this product to improve cellulite and any sagging.
Most of the active ingredients have scientific backing which means that these ingredients are effective. Hydrolyzed protein was the only ingredient that lacked scientific support despite of many articles claiming that it was effective in firming the skin.
According to Dr. Forest Roth of West Avenue Plastic Surgery, this Tightening Concentrate enhances his body contouring procedures. Roth claims that he recommends this product as a post-procedure regimen to his patients. This physician insight further elaborates the effectiveness of SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate.
So far seems like most reviews are in favor of this product and the notion is that it has worked efficiently and leaves the skin supple and soft. Well, a few customers claimed that the product did so little for them but that is expected for all products because what works for one person may work differently for another.
Besides, wrinkles and soften the skin, some users provided that it improved their cellulite, as well as notably helped tighten saggy skin. There were no complaints on side effects. As such, this may be taken as a sign that the product is suitable for sensitive skin as well.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned cellulite reducing dietary supplements, scrubs, and organic creams based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Yeast Extracts: https://www.lorealparisusa.com/ingredient-library/yeast-extracts.aspx
 Montenegro L, Pasquinucci L, Zappalà A, Chiechio S, Turnaturi R, Parenti C. Rosemary Essential Oil-Loaded Lipid Nanoparticles: In Vivo Topical Activity from Gel Vehicles. Pharmaceutics. 2017 Oct 21;9(4):48. doi: 10.3390/pharmaceutics9040048. PMID: 29065483; PMCID: PMC5750654.
 Keen MA, Hassan I. Vitamin E in dermatology. Indian Dermatol Online J. 2016 Jul-Aug;7(4):311-5. doi: 10.4103/2229-5178.185494. PMID: 27559512; PMCID: PMC4976416.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."