In This Article
What is SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate?
SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate is an anti-aging body care treatment that claims to help tighten and firm skin. It is formulated to improve the appearance of loose and sagging skin on gravity-defying areas such as the buttocks, thighs, abdomen, knees, and upper arms.
This cooling fluid is claimed to re-inflate the skin resulting in a smooth and tight surface. It may help tighten, firm, and lift sagging skin.
It has an instant calming effect and that it is safe, not containing ingredients such as parabens. Besides it is fragrance free, unlike certain skincare products which have a fragrance as the only turn off.
Who is the Manufacturer of SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate?
The company behind this product is SkinCeuticals, an American company that formulates and sells skincare products internationally. This brand claims that its products target to improve skin health through preventing, protecting, and correcting skin conditions. SkinCeuticals provides solutions for aging skin, acne-prone skin, dull skin, dehydrated skin, redness-prone skin, eye bags, dark circles, and sensitive skin.
How Does SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate Work?
As we age, the production of proteins that contribute to the skin’s structure is significantly reduced. Proteins such as collagen and elastin are thus lowered and as a result, the skin starts to sag as it loses its laxity. SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate contains super ingredients such as rice protein which inflate saggy skin giving it a smoother and firmer appearance.
SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Tri-peptide – This is a peptide derived from three amino acids. In the Journal of Clinical Aesthetic and Dermatology, peptides, multiple growth factors, and antioxidants were incorporated in a formula to increase collagen levels. The journal concluded that peptides play an important role in collagen synthesis.
- Yeast Extract – This extract is scientifically identified as Saccharomyces cerevisiae. This extract is a mixture of flavonoids, vitamins, and amino acids. According to the International Journal of Cosmetic Science, yeast extract contains lots of antioxidants which help eradicate free radicals. It also hydrates and soothes the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein – This ingredient is one of the most ancient sources of nutrients. Hydrolyzed rice protein increases moisture retention creating a more hydrated and elastic surface. This protein is also considered an effective anti-irritant that leaves a smooth, dry feel on the skin. However, there are no journals supporting these claims.
- Rosemary Leaf Oil – Rosemary essential oil has many biological activities. The journal of ISRN Pharmaceutics assessed the effects of rosemary essential oil on skin hydration and elasticity. Gels that contained this oil were found to increase skin hydration as well as skin elasticity.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – Also known as vitamin E, an important fat-soluble antioxidant. According to the Indian Dermatology Online Journal, vitamin E is an important cosmetic ingredient that protects the skin from harmful solar radiation by scavenging free-radicals. Apart from photoprotective properties, vitamin E is also claimed to be anti-tumorigenic.
What are the Advantages of SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate?
- May tighten, firm, and lift saggy skin
- May provide an instant cooling effect
- May be used on the abdomen, buttocks, knees, thighs, and upper arms
- Ingredients may inflate the skin giving it a smoother appearance
- Claimed to be fragrance and parabens free
What are the Disadvantages of SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate?
- Has a notable alcohol content
- Results may take longer than expected
Q: How Should You Take SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate?
A: Apply SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate on sagging body areas twice a day. To see results, use product for up to 8 to 12 weeks applying twice daily.
Q: How Much Does SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate Cost?
A: This product costs $79.00 on the company’s official website. This is quite expensive for a 5 fl. oz bottle.
Q: What is SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate Return Policy?
A: The brand’s return policy expects users to return products within 30 days of the purchase date. Products returned beyond the 30-day window will not be refunded.
Q: Does SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, there are no free samples offered for this product. While the brand may offer samples during sales, at the moment there are no free trial provided.
SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate – Final Verdict
SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate is a cooling fluid body treatment that claims to help tighten and firm saggy skin. It has been formulated using super ingredients that are said to have the ability to inflate the skin leaving it smooth and firm.
The good thing about this product is its versatile use. It can be used on the abdomen, buttocks, knees, thighs, and upper arms which are body parts that defy gravity. On these areas, the concentrate re-inflates the skin giving them a plump and tight appearance. Users with dry, normal, combination, and sensitive skin can all use this product to improve cellulite and any sagging.
Most of the active ingredients have scientific backing which means that these ingredients are effective. Hydrolyzed protein was the only ingredient that lacked scientific support despite of many articles claiming that it was effective in firming the skin.
According to Dr. Forest Roth of West Avenue Plastic Surgery, this Tightening Concentrate enhances his body contouring procedures. Roth claims that he recommends this product as a post-procedure regimen to his patients. This physician insight further elaborates the effectiveness of SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate.
So far seems like most reviews are in favor of this product and the notion is that it has worked efficiently and leaves the skin supple and soft. Well, a few customers claimed that the product did so little for them but that is expected for all products because what works for one person may work differently for another.
Besides, wrinkles and soften the skin, some users provided that it improved their cellulite, as well as notably helped tighten saggy skin. There were no complaints on side effects. As such, this may be taken as a sign that the product is suitable for sensitive skin as well.
Where To Find It?
To make an order, visit the product’s Official Website