Overview of Sol de Janeiro Brazilian BumBum Cream
Brazilian BumBum is a rich body cream that aims to give the body confidence by improving skin tone and smoothness. In addition, it was carefully and sustainably sourced to prevent environmental damage to the skin.
It is an award-winning cream that promises to provide results right from the time of use. You get to feel how moisturizing it is the moment you use it, and it starts showing results physically after a couple of weeks of persistent use.
One of the strong points of the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is its smell. It is one of the best-selling creams and does not contain ingredients that can trigger allergies.
How Does It Rate?
- It has an enticing smell: a mix of vanilla, salted caramel, and pistachio. This smell goes with you wherever you go.
- The product is cruelty-free. It is also free of gluten and paraben, and many other allergens.
- The ingredients of the products were sustainably sourced.
- There is a free sample with every order.
- It won three beauty awards in 2020
- Cupuacu Butter
- Coconut oil
- Acai Oil
- Brazil Nut
- The product hydrates and moisturizes the skin
- It also contains ingredients that lock in the moisture after moisturizing the skin.
- It contains essential oils that nourish the skin.
- Protects the skin from environmental pollution and helps maintain its youthfulness.
- Leaves the skin feeling silky.
- Repairs loose skin to make it firmer
- It might not be suitable for men
- The high fragrance concentration might be too much for some.
- The concentration of each of the product ingredients is unknown.
How Does Sol de Janeiro Brazilian BumBum Cream Work?
Brazilian BumBum cream contains ingredients absorbed in the skin to repair and nourish, such as Coconut oil, Cupuacu butter, acai oil, Guarana, etc. This helps hydrate, moisturize, smoothen, and even out the skin; it also protects it from harmful environmental substances.
Research by the National Center for Biotechnology Information discusses how air pollution dehydrates the skin and damages it by stimulating oxidative stress. 
An ingredient protects the skin from environmental aggressors, the primary causes of skin aging. A study on coconut oil by NCBI shows that it has SPF properties which will help protect the body from environmental hazards caused by pollution. 
Other substances in the cream soften the skin to enable easy absorption of the nutrients and lock in moisture to ensure the body stays hydrated and moisturized even hours after the cream has been applied. The softening of the skin by the ingredient is due to the caffeine present in one of the primary ingredients. The National Library of Medicine confirms this.
So, caffeine improves blood circulation in the skin, causing softening of the skin and making it supple so that it absorbs the nutrients. The other ingredients containing fatty acids further soften the skin and breaks down the fat that causes cellulite. Then all ingredients work together to repair and nourish the skin while keeping in the moisture to give it a glowing look.
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian BumBum Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
There are many ingredients in the Brazilian BumBum cream. However, according to the website, these are the primary active ingredients of the cream.
– This tropical berry found in the Amazon is named after a tribe there. It is a climbing plant that bears fruits with high caffeine concentrations. It is said to have five times more caffeine concentration than coffee; caffeine is a natural stimulant that constricts the blood vessels and allows blood to flow around the body.
The vasoconstriction effect also removes excess fluids in the skin and stimulates the lymphatic drainage system; this helps tighten the skin and make it firmer.
Another benefit of Guarana is its natural antibacterial and antifungal substances that help prevent and reduce skin problems like acne.
– Cupuacu butter is an emollient butter grown in the Amazon instead of Shea butter (because they have similar features.) It allows easy water absorption into the skin by softening it; it is also rich in fatty acids, polyphenol, and phytosterols, which seals in moisture and helps retain skin elasticity.
It can be a moisture sealant also because it supports 440% of its weight in water.
– Coconut oil is highly rich in fat which is its main composition. It is a plant oil found in coconut palms, fruit milk, meat, and kennels. It is also composed of caprice, caprylic acid, lauric, and Vitamin E. Caprylic acid has antibacterial properties, vitamin E is highly beneficial to the skin, and it has anti-aging properties. Coconut oil also contains protein which helps tighten the skin and fade scars.
– Acai oil is obtained from an antioxidant-rich berry and emollient rich in fatty acids and antioxidants.  Because of its fatty acid composition, it helps soften the skin and seal in moisture. But its function is beyond that.
Its antioxidant property protects the skin from free radicals responsible for wrinkles and facial line formation. So acai oil has anti-wrinkle and anti-aging properties. It can also protect the skin from pollution and heal wounds.  It is also rich in vitamins A, B, C, and E, which all contribute to glowing skin.
– Brazil nuts are also obtained from the Amazon rainforest. It is the food known to contain the highest concentration of selenium in the world. Selenium is known to also protect the skin from free radicals responsible for aging, so it helps the skin maintain a healthy glow.
Brazil nut is also known to strengthen the immune system. It is an additional benefit as it protects the skin from bacterial and viral infections. It also contains fiber, healthy fats, and proteins which help the skin glow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who is the Maker of the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream?
A: Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is a cosmetic company’s Sol de Janeiro product. Sol de Janeiro is New York-based, founded by Heela Yang and Marc Capra in 20155. They are into beauty products ranging from skin/body care to hair, lip, and fragrance care.
Q: Who Should Buy the Brazilian BumBum Cream?
A: Brazilian Bum Bum cream is suitable for women who want to make their butt area look more pronounced. It is ideal for adult women, and You can use it on the whole body (not bikini areas alone)
Q: How to Use Brazilian Bum Bum Cream?
A: You can apply Brazilian Bum Bum cream like any other cream. Use it on your legs, bum bum, arms, and tummy. Scoop a sufficient amount and apply to your body; massage firmly but softly for better absorption.
Q: Is Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Safe for long-term use?
A: Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum cream is tested so that you can trust it. After all, it won three awards in 2020, so you can be sure of its safety. The product is vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and sustainably sourced. It is suitable for different skin types, including sensitive skin. It is also safe for people with allergies (except nut allergies0).
Q: Can a pregnant woman use Brazilian Bum Bum Cream?
A: Most of the ingredients used in Brazilian Bum Bum Cream are moisturizers and natural oils, so it is suitable for pregnant women. However, bodies are different, and pregnant women’s skin can be more sensitive during pregnancy, so it is best to test a part of your body before using. But if you need clarification, there are reviews of pregnant women using it without encountering any issues.
Q: Does Brazilian Bum Bum cream have any side effects?
A: There are almost no side effects if you use the cream properly. If a person with a nut allergy uses it, it might trigger reactions. And if the skin has conditions like itchiness, redness, rashes, and bumpy skin, it might cause adverse reactions.
Brazilian Bum Bum cream Review – Final Verdict
The Brazilian Bum Bum cream is a deliciously-scented body cream that promises to improve skin texture and tone to give a firm, glowing, even skin. It is a quality product that will provide visible results from two weeks of use.
There are many reviews online about the product, and many of them are positive. This further clarifies the trustworthiness of the product. All its ingredients are known even though their percentage composition is not known. These ingredients are mainly natural pills and extracts, which are suitable for the body.
More women want the confidence tower bikini at any time and achieve allowing sin without going through additional stress. A smooth, even, and glowing skin will add to the person’s beauty and confidence.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Araviiskaia, E., Berardesca, E., Bieber, T., Gontijo, G., Sanchez Viera, M., Marrot, L., Chuberre, B., & Dreno, B. (2019). The impact of airborne pollution on skin. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology : JEADV, 33(8), 1496–1505. https://doi.org/10.1111/jdv.15583  Lin, T. K., Zhong, L., & Santiago, J. L. (2017). Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils. International journal of molecular sciences, 19(1), 70. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms19010070  Kim, S., Jang, J. E., Kim, J., Lee, Y. I., Lee, D. W., Song, S. Y., & Lee, J. H. (2017). Enhanced barrier functions and anti-inflammatory effect of cultured coconut extract on human skin. Food and chemical toxicology : an international journal published for the British Industrial Biological Research Association, 106(Pt A), 367–375. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fct.2017.05.060  Pirozzi, A., Imbimbo, P., D'Agostino, A., Tirino, V., Finamore, R., Monti, D. M., Piccoli, R., & Schiraldi, C. (2020). Antioxidant and Hypolipidemic Activity of Açai Fruit Makes It a Valuable Functional Food. Antioxidants (Basel, Switzerland), 10(1), 40. https://doi.org/10.3390/antiox10010040  Kang, M. H., Choi, S., & Kim, B. H. (2017). Skin Wound Healing Effects and Action Mechanism of Acai Berry Water Extracts. Toxicological research, 33(2), 149–156. https://doi.org/10.5487/TR.2017.33.2.149
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."