310 Shake Overview
310 Shake is a simple meal replacement product that helps dieters achieve their weight loss goals.
The product is marketed very well online, using the latest techniques to attract a younger demographic, such as Instagram and other social media platforms.
The product contains high-quality ingredients that have been produced under FDA-regulated conditions.
How Does It Rate?
- The manufacturer of the brand provides all contact details and customer service information although there is no background history, just a short section on the manufacturing process they use.
- The product contains high-quality ingredients that have been produced under FDA-regulated conditions.
- 310 Tri-Plex Blend
- Fiber Blend
- Cocoa Powder
- Vitamin and Mineral Blend
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee
- There are customer testimonials provided
- 310 Shake’s effects are long lasting
- All key ingredients are explained in detail
- It contains natural ingredients
- Free samples are offered
- Manufacturer background details are limited
- 310 Shake is expensive
- Clinical study data is not provided
How Does 310 Shake Work?
Like most meal replacement products, 310 Shake is appetite suppressants that work on curb cravings and provide total nutrition in a low calorie, low-fat drink.
There is no actual information on when it should be used, so it is assumed that it would be whatever time the consumer preferred.
However, it appears that for best results, 310 Shake should replace two meals per day.
There is no reference to how much weight loss can be expected or in how much time but it is suggested that the product is used to ‘complement’ a weight loss program, which implies that the dieter should follow a calorie-controlled diet and exercise on a regular basis.
While the shakes come in 4 main flavors, Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, and Mocha, there are numerous recipes they can be used in, giving the dieter more variety in their daily diet.
A full, separate site showing the recipes is linked to on the main information page.
310 Shake has a number of different purchasing options and can be bought alone or as part of a combo pack with other products from the 310 Nutrition range.
A free sample of the product is offered and consumers can enjoy a free gift of either a shake cup or $10 gift card with their purchase.
There is no authorship enrolment for anyone ordering the sample, but consumers can benefit from opting into the preferred customer plan, whereby they receive a one month supply (2 bags) of 310 Shake at a cost of $128.00 per month.
Every single bag is sold for $68.00 and there is a 30-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
310 Shake Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
310 Shake’s main purpose is to help the user feel fuller for a longer period of time, leading to less chance of overeating at meal times.
It uses a blend of three main proteins, each with a specific task:
Whey Protein Isolate
– Helps to work fast in the system to curb hunger.
Whey Protein Concentrate
– Consisting of numerous amino acids to benefit heart health. A study, published in the British Journal of Nutrition, showed that supplementation with whey proteins improves fasting lipids and insulin levels in overweight people and support weight loss .
Milk Protein Concentrate
– The most beneficial in giving a feeling of fullness for up to 7 hours.
– Is another key ingredient as it suppresses the action of the hormone Ghrelin, responsible for sending ‘hunger signals’ to the brain. One recent study investigated pea protein and showed stronger suppression of appetite compared to whey protein .
– A soluble fiber, improves the internal flora in the digestive system while promoting regularity .
In addition to the benefits of suppressing the appetite, 310 Shake also boosts the metabolism for enhanced fat burning, raises energy levels and reduces sugars from being stored as fat.
Vitamins and Minerals
– Are added to the formula increase the overall nutritional benefits of the shakes which contain no artificial sweeteners, MSG or soy.
Other ingredients include Niacin, Thiamin, Calcium, Folate, Phosphate, Biotin, Stevia.
Read Next – Nucific Bio X4 Reviews
310 Shake FAQ’s
Q: How should I take 310 shakes?
A : For less amount of calories 310 Shakes can be taken with just water.
You can add one scoop to 12 fl oz of water and mix in a 310 Shaker Cup.
You can add in some fruits and nuts and make a Smoothie!
Q: Where can I buy 310 Shakes?
A : You can buy 310 Shakes on 310Nutrition.com.
Q: What is the cost of 310 Shake?
A : 310 Shake costs around $68 per bag however you get a discount on the purchase of more than four bags.
Q: How much sugar/carbs does 310 Shake contains?
A : 310 Shakes claims to have NO SUGAR or artificial sweeteners and only 7g of carbs in each of its serving.
Q: Does shake 310 work?
A : There’s no scientific research proving 310 Shake is more effective than other similar options.
Q: What are the side effects associated with 310 Shake?
A : Commonly known side effects associated with 310 Shake pulled from customer reviews include bloating, headaches, fatigue, irregular bowel movements, nausea, thirst, and cramps.
You May Also Like To Read – Synedrex Reviews
310 Shake Review – Final Verdict
310 Shake is a standard type of meal replacement powder that is marketed in a very attractive manner, making it seem superior to many of the more well-known brands on the market.
The manufacturer gives the impression that the product should simply be incorporated into the user’s lifestyle as a way to enhance their weight loss efforts, rather than stating it can be solely relied upon as a way to lose weight.
While this is appreciated, as a meal replacement it is extremely expensive and while it does contain an impressive amount of good quality proteins and nutrients, this cost is not justified with clinical study or scientific data.
Anyone considering this brand should certainly take advantage of the free sample before making a full purchase.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss products on the market today, in our opinion
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned weight loss shakes, and juices based on the available research: