Solo Slim Overview
The all-natural, vegetarian capsule only needed once a day seems to be the main selling point of Solo Slim. That it works immediately upon taking, and that it’s an easy way to shed pounds, are but a couple of the company claims. Very general information about the product is on the Solo Slim website which is very simple in its design. While the product is not over-hyped by the company, the idea that consumers can lose the weight eating what they want, without exercising is absolutely ridiculous. Testimonials, some of which are with photos, are on the website but there is no FAQ page to be found. One extra is the inclusion of a video showing Solo Slim, featured on “Health Journal Television”.
Solo Slim – Product Description
In addition to having decaffeinated green tea, and Citrus Aurantium, which are two ingredients consumer will recognize, Solo Slim is also made up of lesser known ingredients. Konjac Glucomannan is taken from the Konjac root, and is a fiber that allows the consumer to feel full, longer. Lotus leaf flavanoids and alkanoids, which suppress the appetite, are what it works in conjunction with. Solo Slim utilizes Hawthorne Hyperosides, and L-Carnitine Tartrate, to aid in the burning of fat, and dissolving effects. The actual amount contained in the capsules is not known as there is no product label shown.
Solo Slim Advantage
- Solo Slim is very easy to take: just one capsule per day
- An adequate amount of information is on the website which is quite user friendly
- The product claims that it is completely natural, and suitable for those who are vegetarians
- A 30 day trial offer is made available by the company
- Being effective in increasing metabolism and fat burning is what green tea and Citrus Aurantium are known for
- No harsh stimulants are contained in this product.
Solo Slim – Drawbacks
- The claims that the product starts working immediately are not likely to happen
- They don’t have a Frequently Asked Questions page on their web site
- The proven Appetite Suppressants Hoodia Gordonii is not contained in Solo Slim
- Eating healthy and regular exercise have been dismissed by the company as part of a weight loss program.
- Allegedly, the manufacturers only tested Solo Slim on their friends and families. If there is any truth in this, then it would obviously garner positive reviews
- Independent dieting websites and forums do not feature Solo Slim favorably.
Solo Slim – The Bottom Line
Solo Slim is not unique in any way, shape, or form, and any product that claims to work without following a healthy diet and exercise plan is just blowing smoke. Being featured on major dieting websites, which it is not, is where you would see Solo Slim if it really were as effective as it claims. Solo Slim is moderately expensive, and is offered at $39.99 if you buy it straight from the manufacturer.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.