Special K Diet – Overview
The goal of the Special K Diet is simple – lose six pounds in just two weeks.
By eating a serving of Special K Cereal with skim milk and fruit for breakfast, a Special K Protein Bar for lunch, a normal meal for dinner, and two Special K snacks, fruits or vegetables to munch on throughout the day, you can drop a jeans size in just 14 days.
The Special K Diet is a short-term weight loss program created by Kellog’s around the Special K Cereal they manufacture.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
It promotes quick weight loss through portion control and reduced daily calorie intake.
How Does It Rate?
- Special K Diet is manufactured by Kellog’s .
- It promotes quick weight loss.
- Whole Grain Wheat
- Wheat Bran
- Freeze Dried Strawberries
- Brown Sugar Syrup
- Soluble Wheat Fiber
- It’s simple and doable.
- Anyone can do it and can get started with it at anytime.
- The diet is also economical since the recommended food options are readily available for purchase. The meal plan is also easy to follow.
- Improves previous eating habits.
- Fails to provide nutrients, energy and satiety needed daily
How Does It Work?
Below is a sample meal plan of the Special K Diet:
Especially for weight watchers, the Special K Diet significantly cuts down calorie intake for two weeks.
The body needs 1,500 calories to function properly in a day. The recommended breakfast and lunch meals in the Special K Diet are only 800 calories, which leaves the remaining 700 calories for dinner and snacks. Consistently following Special K Diet’s meal plans certainly aids in short-term weight loss.
It is also easy to count the number of calories you are taking. Just refer to the easy-to-read labels of the Special K cereals and bars you are eating.
- Breakfast: One serving of Special K Cereal 2/3 cup skim milk Your choice of fruit Coffee without sugar
- Lunch: Same as breakfast meal or Special K Bar
- Dinner: Your choice of meal, but in moderation
- Snacks: Two Special K products, fruits or vegetables
- Drinks: As consumed normally
What Are the Ingredients?
– Thus, brown rice is the better option for weight loss because it is more nutrient-dense, has more fibre, and offers a good amount of disease-preventing antioxidants. White rice does not seem to have a significant impact on weight loss. Brown rice, on the other hand, has been shown in tests to support both weight loss and maintenance.
Whole Grain Wheat
Endosperm, bran (the high-fiber outer layer), and germ are all parts of whole-grain wheat (rich in vitamin E). Refined grains, on the other hand, have had these nutrient layers removed, leaving them higher in simple starch and typically lower in fibre and other essential nutrients.
– A nutritious diet that encourages productivity includes sugar.
– The protective outer layer of the wheat kernel known as the bran is removed during the milling process.
Freeze Dried Strawberries
– They contain a lot of vitamin C. (and other nutrients) Fresh strawberries contain more vitamin C per ounce than oranges do.
Brown Sugar Syrup
– Equally high in carbs is brown sugar. Brown sugar does, however, include traces of minerals like iron, calcium, zinc, copper, potassium, phosphorus, and vitamin B-6, unlike white sugar, which is said to have empty calories.
Soluble Wheat Fiber
– By lowering LDL (bad) cholesterol and assisting in the regulation of blood sugar levels, soluble fibre is wonderful for your stomach and overall health, lowering your risk of heart disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where to Buy Special K Diet?
A: You can purchase Special K Diet from Amazon.
Q: What Are The Alternatives to Special K Diet?
Special K Diet Reviews from Customers
Special K Diet Good Product!
Special K Diet is an effcetive weight loss product. It helps me to lose 30 pounds of weight and also improves my metabolism rate-Cristy B.
Just like any diet and weight loss programs out there, consult a nutritionist first before entering the Special K Diet. Study the diet plan, be aware of its side effects, and make sure to commit to its procedures to see the results it claims to produce.
Anyone can lose weight with the Special K Diet, but it is important to note that it is not designed as a long-term weight loss solution.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Whole Grain Wheat : https://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/news/20080225/whole-grains-fight-belly-fat
 Soluble Wheat Fiber : https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19215668/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."