Slender Tea Overview
There are a large number of slimming aid supplements available today. Popping a pill is often the easiest option, since there is an abundance of appetite suppressants and fat burners, but tea can do just the same! Slender Tea contains Pu’erh Tea Leaves and is popular amongst slimmers who are struggling to lose their last few pounds.
This tea is 100 percent natural and has no unpleasant side effects. The body burns additional calories through an increase in thermogenesis, which then creates a calorie deficit and supports weight loss.
It is manufactured by Lifes2good and is also useful for people taking medication.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
How Does It Rate?
- Effective Weight Loss Tool by the Chinese for 1700 Years.
- It Encourages Thermogenesis.
- Helpful Aid Toward Weight Loss and Healthy Digestion.
- Pu’erh Tea Leaves.
- Contains only one ingredient, which has been used as an effective weight loss tool by the Chinese for 1700 years.
- Supports weight loss by heightening the metabolism.
- High streets selling Slender Tea include Lloyds Pharmacy and Superdrug, plus it is also available to purchase online.
- Any product returns must be done within seven days.
- The manufacturer recommends consuming a nutritious diet and incorporating exercise.
- There is no in depth information about the main ingredient.
- When taken over the long term, Slender Tea works out to be an expensive slimming aid, especially since if you followed the manufacturers instructions and drank six cups per day, a box would last an average three and a half days.
- There are no instructions about the length of time you should consume this product, or how much weight you may lose.
Slender Tea – Ingredients
Pu’erh Tea Leaves.
Slender Tea – Product Description
The Chinese claim to have used Slender Tea for 1700 years as it encourages thermogenesis and is a helpful aid toward weight loss and healthy digestion. It boasts no side effects. 4 boxes of 21 teabags costs 29.97 through the official website lifes2good.co.uk, and the manufacturer requests that you drink up to six cups a day for best effects. Third-party vendors include Slimming.com, where it retails for 13.42.
Alternatives to Slender Tea
Slender Tea – The Bottom Line
Slender Tea is sold in most of the popular high street pharmacies, as it is a healthy incentive to weight loss through its natural herbal blend. The manufacturer states that you will only lose weight if you follow a healthy diet and exercise plan, which would naturally encourage weight loss without consuming the tea. There is not enough research into the ingredient to know if this product is a safe slimming aid.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research: