What is Qsymia?
Qsymia is a combination of two different types of drugs: topiramate and phentermine.
Phentermine used to be a widespread phen-fen drug, but it was removed from the market a few years ago due to safety concerns related to fenfluramine. Topiramate is a medicine used to treat migraines and epilepsy. These two substances work together to suppress your appetite and help you reduce food intake.
Qsymia can be consumed by adults who have a body mass index of at least 27 and it can also be taken by individuals who suffer from weight-related ailments, such as high blood pressure or type II diabetes. Patients who want to start to take the supplement must also follow an exercise program and adopt a better lifestyle.
How Does It Rate?
- The company behind APEX-TX5 is called ‘Intechra Health’.
- This U.S. based company claims to use strict guidelines in their daily business of manufacturing dietary supplements, and that their target is to become a leader in the market.
- They have an official website where they feature other weight support pills and eye support supplements such as VISIPRO.
- The claim that they offer premium dietary supplements is supported by another claim that they employ rigorous research and highly innovative techniques to come with their formulas.
- That all their products are manufactured in a cGMP certified facility.
- They also have set standards for testing product effectiveness and safety, which suggests that they care about customer satisfaction.
- The product might help you lose weight in a way which is not harmful
- It might help you regulate blood pressure levels.
- It is entirely approved and evaluated by the official authorities
- The product doesn’t contain threatening and harmful ingredients
- You should get the approval of a professional when using the product
- The product’s benefits might be a bit slower depending on your current condition
How Does Qsymia Work?
The weight loss products comes as a combination of two different drugs – phentermine and topiramate. This is something quite important. They are going to reduce your food intake by suppressing your appetite.
The product doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals which are a good thing. At the same time, it’s going to prompt weight loss through fat burn and reduced overall food intake.
The product has two active ingredients:
– This is something which is designated to promote the weight loss process through prevention of serious food intake
– This is the other active ingredient which is intended to supplement the working process of the product and help you reduce weight
Read More About Similar Products:
Qsymia Questions and Answers
Q: How Much is Qsymia?
A: In most pharmacies and drugstores, Qsymia is available at prices varying from $150 to $160. Note that most insurance plans don’t cover this type of medication, but you should still check with your provider and see if they’re willing to cover it or not.
Q: Is it Safe For Me to Take Qsymia?
A: Qsymia should not be taken by individuals who just want to lose a few pounds. The diet pill is aimed for people who are overweight and who have not been able to lose weight through any other method.
The diet supplement will help you get rid of extra pounds and will also improve your general health. In line with The New England Journal of Medicine, many patients who took this pill managed to improve their cholesterol levels and their blood pressure too.
At the same time, there are some major side effects and cost issues that you might want to consider. For instance, if you’re trying to have a baby you need to stop taking Qsymia, and once you do this your appetite will increase, and you risk regaining the weight.
Qsymia Review – Final Verdict
This is a good product that might be able to help you with your weight loss. If you are looking for a solution that should be able to significantly increase the speed with which you are losing weight, this might be able to help you out.
Of course, it is absolutely important to get the professional opinion of a doctor before you go ahead and use the product. And, if you are looking for something milder, there are plenty of alternatives that are readily available on the market.