What is PreMense-T?
PreMense-T is a supplement that is designed to treat the symptoms of monthly menstruation, such as cramps and bloating. It has the ability to balance out your hormones, so you feel less irritable and uncomfortable.
Table of Contents [Show]
The menopause supplement is known to be a really helpful remedy for the sickness and nausea that women sometimes experience during pregnancy.
This product is made of completely natural ingredients like roots and plant extracts. It is rich is healthy vitamins.
Who is the Manufacturer of PreMense-T?
PreMense-T is manufactured by LifeSeasons, which is a private company founded in 2013 in Lewisville, Texas. They’re in the health supplement industry, and their philosophy is to support mental and physical health – particularly with regards to nutrition.
The products use completely natural, organic ingredients. This organization employs a large team of individuals who are experts in the health supplement industry. LifeSeasons backs up all of their products with scientific research. The company motto is: “Nature Works. Science Proves It.”
How Does PreMense-T Work?
The product includes some natural estrogen, which helps to balance out a woman’s hormones. There are other substances included which improve blood circulation. This helps to lessen breast swelling and muscle cramps.
This supplement also helps to keep your reproductive organs and the surrounding tissue healthy. In order to do this, vitamins and other high nutrients ingredients are included. In addition, several of these substances are very high in antioxidants, which strengthens the immune system and promotes healing.
PreMense-T Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This supplement is very high in immunity building antioxidants. It also contains vitamins and other nutrients which protect the reproductive organs. Other ingredients promote circulation in the body, lessening menstrual symptoms.
The primary ingredients in this product are:
- Chasteberry: This berry comes from the Chaste Tree, which grows in North America. It has the ability to regulate the menstrual cycle, and to balance the hormones.
- Black Cohosh: This plant is an important part of Native American medicine and has also been used in China for centuries to treat damaged tissue. It can help make your menstrual cycles more regular, and to treat the discomfort of menstrual symptoms.
- Dong Quai: This substance is native to China, and they have used in since ancient times for reproductive health. It has the ability to balance the hormones and make the menstrual cycle more regular.
- Ginger Root: This is a flowering plant with a root that has been used for centuries in China as a digestive remedy. It’s supposed to be very effective at reducing nausea.
- Cramp Bark: This is a bush which is native to the North American continent. It is known to reduce the pain and discomfort of menstrual cramps. It protects the uterus and ovaries. This substance may have chemicals which can lessen the impact of muscle spasms.
What are the Advantages of PreMense-T?
- The product may treat the symptoms of menstruation.
- It could balance out your hormones.
- This supplement is made of completely natural ingredients.
- PreMense-T is full of healthy vitamins.
- It’s a very effective pregnancy tonic, especially for nausea.
What are the Disadvantages of PreMense-T?
- The product takes at least 2 months to work.
- Dong Quai has side effects like difficulty breathing and low blood sugar.
- It contains both rice bran and rice flour, which are common allergens.
- Many medications such as HRT, dopamine-related pills, and birth control pills.
PreMense-T Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take PreMense-T?
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day, with a full glass of water for better absorption. The manufacturer does not mention a specific time to take the supplement, but morning is usually ideal. You have to take the supplements for at least 2 months to show an effect.
Q: How Much Does PreMense-T Cost?
A: The price of this product if you make a one-time purchase is $30.99. However, you can also purchase a monthly subscription, and if you do the price for one bottle is $25.41. This is a savings of 18% per bottle.
Q: What is PreMense-T’s Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer is offering a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason, return it to the company either opened or unopened. The customer pays the return shipping and handling costs.
Q: Does PreMense-T Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, there’s no free trial being offered by the manufacturer, nor are there any samples available.
PreMense-T Review – Final Verdict
PreMense-T is an herbal supplement which was produced to help women with the uncomfortable symptoms associated with monthly menstruation. The manufacturer states that this menopause product can reduce symptoms like cramps and bloating and can also balance out hormones. It is supposed to be an excellent remedy for nausea during pregnancy. This supplement is made of completely natural ingredients like plant roots and extracts.
One big disadvantage of this product is that it’s not going to work immediately. You have to be patient and take the capsules regularly for at least 2 months before it begins to be effective. That also means that you have to wait at least 2 months to see if it works for you at all. In addition, it seems so unnecessary, but the product contains both rice bran and rice flour as filler ingredients. These are big allergens for many people.
Besides being helpful as a menstrual relief pill, this product is also very healthy for the body generally. It’s absolutely packed with vitamins and nutrients which repair deficiencies and help heal the body. However, it’s important to note that this product has possible side effects such as difficulty breathing and low blood sugar. It also interacts with a number of common medications, like dopamine-related pills.
Before you go ahead and purchase this supplement, meet with your doctor and make sure this is something you should be taking. Check that there are no interactions with any of your medications. In addition, do your own personal research on the ingredients as well as the competing products.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on PreMense-T?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on PreMense-T!
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.