What is Gynovite?
Gynovite is a natural supplement designed to treat the symptoms associated with menopause. It’s actually a supplement packed mostly with vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. The supplements are quite rich in magnesium, as well as iron and calcium.
Table of Contents [Show]
Research has concluded that these supplements have an impact on increasing bone density. They keep the bones strong and healthy, largely due to the calcium and magnesium. Because Gynovite is high in iron, it can be dangerous to children.
Who is the Manufacturer of Gynovite?
This supplement is manufactured by Optimox Corporation, which is located in Alameda, California. Their motto is “Better Health Through Nutrition”.
They produce health supplements for various conditions. Their products use only natural, organic ingredients and have limited side effects compared to prescription medication. This private organization employs 103 individuals and has an estimated annual revenue of $41.1 million.
How Does Gynovite Work?
This menopause supplement supports bone density, with the high amount of calcium and magnesium it contains. These minerals help increase the density of the bones. Post menopausal women often have issues with weaker bones and nails. The product is packed with other vitamins and minerals, which help to resolve any deficiencies in the body. These deficiencies could make post menopausal issues much more difficult to deal with.
Gynovite Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This supplement is filled with many vitamins and minerals, which help correct any deficiencies in the body and soothe menopausal symptoms. The calcium and magnesium helps to build up bone density for stronger bones.
The primary ingredients in this product are:
- Magnesium: This is an essential mineral in the human body, which can be derived from many foods. It has many diverse functions it has in the body including protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function, blood glucose control, bone structure, and blood pressure regulation.
- Calcium: This mineral is also essential to life and functioning. It can be derived from many foods, notably dairy products. It serves many functions in the body, including helping the blood to clot, and keeping the bones and teeth strong.
- Iron: This mineral is also food in many foods. It’s a key part of hemoglobin, which moves oxygen from the lungs into your tissues. It’s important for the metabolism, as well as for growth, development, and the functioning of the cells.
- Vitamin D: This is a vitamin that we get mostly from being in the sun. It helps to accelerate the absorption of calcium, which strengthens bones and improves muscle functioning. As we get older, it becomes harder for our skin to absorb vitamin D.
- Biotin: This is in the B Vitamin family. It’s responsible for metabolising carbohydrates, fats, and protein.
What are the Advantages of Gynovite?
- The product is rich in minerals.
- Gynovite may treat the symptoms associated with menopause.
- It might keep your bones healthy and strong.
- The supplement could prevent vitamin deficiency.
- Gynovite may correct iron deficiency.
What are the Disadvantages of Gynovite?
- An accidental overdose of this can be fatal to kids.
- Can’t be used by people who have pernicious anemia, or if you have hemochromatosis or hemosiderosis.
- Taking too much of this supplement can be dangerous to adults.
- Gynovite interacts with several common medications.
Gynovite Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take Gynovite?
A: The recommended dosage of this supplement is 6 capsules every day. The manufacturer suggests that you take them with meals. They don’t specify time of day, but it seems as if tey want you to take 2 capsules with each meal.
Q: How Much Does Gynovite Cost?
A: If you order the supplement online from the official website, the current sale price is $20.76. The suggested retail price is $27.68, so you save $6.92 by ordering on the Internet. If you buy a set of 6 bottles, the current sale price is $118.32. The suggested retail price is $166.08 for a savings of $47.76.Advantages
Q: What is Gynovite’s Return Policy?
A: There’s no specific return policy for people who are simply dissatisfied with the product. For defective or damaged items, customers have 10 days from the purchase date to return the items to get a full refund minus shipping. The company will also exchange the items for anything else of equal or lesser value.
Q: Does Gynovite Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, the manufacturer is not offering a free trial on this or any other products. They don’t appear to be offering free product samples either, although you could always contact the company and ask for one.
Gynovite Review – Final Verdict
Gynovite is a health supplement which is primarily intended for women who are having symptoms associated with menopause. The menopause product is a multivitamin and is also filled with essential minerals. Gynovite is supposed to treat the symptoms of menopause. It is also intended to keep the bones and teeth strong.
This is a rich, healthy supplement that’s no doubt good for the body. However, this is a powerful product. It contains so much iron that it can be fatal if ingested by children. Even for adults it can cause harm if too much is taken. It interacts negatively with several common medications, as well. Finally, it’s off limits for people with a number of medical conditions, including pernicious anemia, hemochromatosis, or hemosiderosis.
This supplement has some strong and weak points. Before you make a final decision, do look into the competing brands and make comparisons. In addition, it’s crucial that you see your doctor to get approval before beginning these supplements.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Gynovite?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Gynovite!
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.