Pregnenolone Cream Overview
This product has many health benefits such as anti-fatigue properties, enhancing memory, treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, skin disorders and trauma, stress management, and boosting immunity. Pregnenolone is a naturally occurring chemical found in the body of humans. They can easily be synthesized in the laboratory and used for medicinal purposes.
In women, the menopause product has been very effective in the control and treatment of health complications such as Endometriosis, Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), and Fibrocystic Breast Disease. Pregnenolone is used by the body to synthesize hormones that control various body functions hence helping reverse arthritis, aging, depression, allergic reactions, seizures, multiple sclerosis, lupus, and many other disorders.
Pregnenolone exists in two formulations, cream, and capsules and these are easy to use. A Pregnenolone bottle of 60 tablets costs about $12.15. Pregnenolone was allowed in 1994 to be sold over the counter.
How Does It Rate?
- Healthy levels of Pregnenolone has been linked with positive support of the immune system, mood and memory.
- No Parabens, No Soy, No GMO, and Fragrance-Free. Perfect for all skin types and safe for sensitive areas.
- Contains natural ingredients.
- 180 Day refund-policy
- Magnesium Stearate
- Pregnenolone is a natural way of increasing the concentration of steroid hormones.
- Has an anti-aging effect.
- It is affordable.
- Pregnenolone is also available in other formulations that are simple and easy to use.
- It is paraben free.
- There are positive consumer reviews on Pregnenolone use.
- It is easily available through the online system.
- It causes side effects.
- There are mixed consumer reviews.
- Testing has not been intensively conducted on animals.
- It may interact with other medications involving the use of DHEA and estrogen.
How Does Pregnenolone Cream Work?
Pregnenolone is used in the body to synthesize steroid hormones creating a balance in hormonal concentration. Hence the product reverses aging, fatigue, endometriosis, and arthritis. It is also used as an anti-fatigue agent that boosts energy production. It also controls arthritis.
Pregnenolone Cream Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
– It is a six-ring structured compound extracted from wild yam native to the southern USA and Mexico. The conversion of diosgenin to Pregnenolone is carried out in a laboratory. Consumption of pills containing diosgenin (wild yam extract) cannot work because the human body cannot convert it to Pregnenolone.
– It is used to prevent caking, strengthen bones and prevent osteoporosis and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke. It also helps to make collagen and help the heart and immune system.
– It acts as an emulsifier in various vaginal-based gels and helps in reducing the severity of the most bothersome vulvovaginal atrophy symptoms.
– It is used for easier manufacturing and plays a vital role in health by keeping the bones strong. It also reduces unwanted side effects such as insomnia, depression, and anxiety.
Q: Does It Interact with Other Medications?
A: When the user is taking other hormones like estrogens and DHEA, it is advisable to seek medical advice before using this product. However, experts advise that the DHEA dose should be lowered immediately Pregnenolone consumption starts. But it is important that the two supplements are tried separately to find out the possible reactions that may arise from the use of either of the two.
The use of estrogen together with Pregnenolone can be dangerous because Pregnenolone is readily converted to estrogen. This definitely will cause an abnormal rise in estrogen concentration which may result in adverse side effects. The two servings should not exceed a total of 2 to 3mg.
Q: How to Take Pregnenolone?
A: The recommended dose for every individual varies depending on the age and health of the user. It is, therefore, important to consult healthcare personnel before using Pregnenolone and other natural menopause supplements. For the Pregnenolone cream, a full pump press is applied once a day for not more than 25 consecutive days.
Q: What are the Precautions When Using This Supplement?
A: Pregnenolone is for external use only. It should be kept out of reach of children. Do not use more than 2 to 3mg of Pregnenolone on a daily basis to avoid unknown side effects. This product might not be safe for consumption by pregnant or breastfeeding women. It should be avoided by individuals whose bodies may react to elevated levels of estrogen. The cream should not come into contact with the eyes.
Not good enough.
Messy leaks and strong (strawberry) smell. After a few months, we moved on to Vagisil which is better (no mess, no scent) at a much cheaper price.
~ Millie Ramirez.
Also Read – Wellsprings Serenity Natural Progesterone Cream
Pregnenolone is a very effective natural plant-derived menopause supplement that has helped change the lives of individuals suffering from the symptoms of hormone imbalance. It has been used for a long period of time and shown to give results without causing adverse complications.
On the internet, there are comments about Pregnenolone, most of which recommend it for use. It is one formula that has helped manage serious health conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, trauma, skin disorders, memory, and immunity enhancement.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you'll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned menopause supplements and vitamins based on the available research: