In This Article
What is Amberen?
Amberen is a menopause relief supplement that was developed to improve hormonal balance in the body, addressing the main cause of menopause symptoms.
Amberen is specially formulated to target the most problematic menopause symptoms including weight gain, hot flashes, low libido, and irritability.
This product contains proprietary smart molecules which work together to address the hormonal imbalance of estrogen and progesterone which is the typical cause of many menopause symptoms.
This particular menopause product was created to correct that imbalance and is available at a cost of $29.95 monthly, with free shipping.
This product has been manufactured by Lunada Biomedical, since 2008.
They have a good reputation compared to some other competitors on the market and state that Amberen has been extensively studied and has passed all clinical tests.
They also claim that all their products are manufactured from natural ingredients, making them safe to use.
How Does Amberen Work?
Amberen contains certain ingredients that help regulate hormone production and, in turn, reduce the severity of common menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, weight gain, irritability and night sweats.
While most women will experience one or more of these symptoms they can be extremely severe for some, requiring an effective and fast-acting solution.
Amberen Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The major ingredients of this natural menopause supplement are: Gelatin, Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Riboflavin, Carmine, Water
- Ammonium Succinate – This penetrates the biological membranes and swiftly acts as a signaling molecule, helping regulate the endocrine system in order to assist in normalizing the production of hormones in the body. According to an article published in the Journal of Gynecology and Endocrinology, a three month study of 125 women between the ages of 42-60 concluded that those who used Amberen experienced menopause relief in 13 of 21 symptoms.
- Calcium Disuccinate – An excellent source of an easily absorbed calcium, which is important in the formation of bone tissue
- Glycine – An amino acid which plays an important role in the regulation of brain cell activity, normalizing the psycho-emotional balance, a common problem among menopausal women.
- Monosodium L-Glutamate – An amino acid form of salt which works as a neurotransmitter, regulating chemical reactions. Some people are sensitive to monosodium glutamate which can cause nausea and flushing.
- Zinc Difumarate Hydrate – This ingredient may improve energy metabolism and work to normalize fat and carbohydrate metabolism
- Tocopheral Acetate – Tocopherol Acetate which is also known as Vitamin E helps to prevent damage to cell membranes that can lead to premature aging. According to a study in Research Gate, vitamin E is recommended for the treatment of hot flashes.
What are the Advantages of Amberen?
- It acts as an antioxidant
- Provides hormonal balance
- It helps regulate chemical reactions
- Contains Zinc for improved metabolism
- Helps to regulate brain cell activity
What are the Disadvantages of Amberen?
- Amberen is primarily available online
- May adversely affect women who are sensitive to some of its ingredients
Amberen Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You take Amberen?
A: It is directed to take two capsules daily after breakfast for a minimum of 90 days to observe the best results.
Q: How Long Before I See Any Improvement?
A: The manufacturer says that one will see tangible results after at least 90 days of daily use. However, this timeframe may vary from person to person.
Q: Does Amberen has any side effects?
A: Yes but very rare. Few women have reported about mild headaches, itching, rashes, and hot flashes
Q: What are the components consists of Amberen?
A: Amberen’s components consist of zinc difumarate, tocopherol acetate, ammonium succinate, magnesium disuccinate, and pharmaceutical grade monosodium L-glutamate.
Q: What are the Precautions to take When Using this Product?
A: Avoid using this product if you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients and consult with your doctor before using Amberen if you are taking medication.
Q: What is the cost of Amberen?
A: Amberen costs approximately $40.
Q: Where can you buy Amberen?
A: Amberen is available through its official website or other retail sites like Amazon, Walgreens, Walmart, GNC, etc.
Q: I need help with Libido issues due to menopause. What is recommended? Does Amberen work?
A: Yes, Amberen claims to help relieve the following symptoms of menopause: hot flashes, nights sweats, irritability, headaches, low libido, fatigue, sleeplessness, and other symptoms.
Q: Can you take Amberen if you have high blood preasure?
A: You should not take it if you have severe hypertension. Clinical studies did not reveal any adverse side effects associated with Amberen Perimenopause. However, discontinue use and consult your doctor if you have any adverse reactions.
Alternatives to Amberen
AVOID IMITATIONS: Amberen’s proprietary ingredients are produced via a patented process that guarantees their unique bioavailability. Because no other product contains Amberen’s proprietary ingredients, no other product will have the same effects.
Stop Use Indications: Discontinue use and consult your doctor if you have any adverse reaction
CAUTION: Not intended for use by woman who are pregnant or nursing. Do not take if you have severe hypertension. If you are taking prescription medication or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
Amberen Review – Final Verdict
This menopause relief supplement is backed by several types of clinical research proving its safety and effectiveness and it even comes with a money-back guarantee which is a testament to its effectiveness and safety.
It contains several ingredients that address symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido and mood swings and since many women experience weight gain during menopause, it also contains herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism.
As with any supplement, some women may find that it’s not suitable for their particular needs or that they are allergic to one or more of the ingredients which is why it’s important to thoroughly research it before making a decision to buy.
Where To Find It?
Amberen can be purchased through the amazon.com.