In This Article
What is Bonafide Relizen?
No woman escapes menopause. Some women may not ever get really bad menopausal symptoms but most will at least get the most common ones which include night sweats and hot flashes.
These symptoms can be the most debilitating because they can affect a good night’s sleep.
As any women going through menopause will tell you, a good night’s sleep is crucial for an even-keeled mood which is already compromised by merit of the hormonal changes associated with menopause.
That is why there are so many supplements out there that are said to help with these symptoms. Quite simply, the market for them is huge.
But how can you tel which ones will actually work? Unfortunately there is no fool-proof way of knowing that but hopefully we will be able to help a bit today with our review of Bonifide Relizen.
Bonifide Relizen is a product that is said to alleviate the symptoms of night sweats and hot flashes.
Who is the Manufacturer of Bonifide Relizen?
Bonafide is the name of the company behind Bonifide Relizen and they claim that they are company that utilizes natural remedies in order to combat some of the most troublesome and common health problems that women face.
They also state that all of their products including Bonifide Relizen have been strenuously tested in clinical trials. Bonifide Relizen is a menopause supplement that is specifically designed to help women going through menopause.
How Does Bonifide Relizen Work?
One of the more interesting aspects of this product with regard to its functionality is that it utilizes a type of pollen that was sourced from four different plants that grow in Sweden.
We are told that this pollen is refined for maximum effect and purified until it is able to help women overcome some of their menopause symptoms. It is said that Bonifide Relizen has the ability to keep the user dry and cool all night, effectively minimizing the occurrences of hot flashes and night sweats.
Bonifide Relizen Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The ingredient list for Bonifide Relizen is rather short. There is really only one active ingredient in the formula and the inactive ingredients are common in the preservation and composition of capsules and pills.
- Swedish Flower Pollen Extract – Swedish flower pollen has been used to treat premenstrual side effects such as compromised sleeping patterns. It is also said that this ingredient can help with hot flashes.
- Isomalt – This ingredient may be used to give a slight sweet taste to the actual Bonafide Relizen pills.
- Maltodextrin – Maltodextrin is most likely used to ensure the consistency of the pill itself.
- HPMC – HPMC is used as an excipient in many products like these.
- Polysorbate – Another inactive ingredient that is used as an excipient for the pill.
What are the Advantages of Bonifide Relizen?
- This product may help the user sleep more soundly at night
- By helping the user get a better night’s sleep, it may have a positive effect on mood
- Bonifide Relizen may be able to decrease the amount of hot flashes that occur in women who are going through menopause
- This product may also be able to keep women dry and comfortable through the night since it may eliminate the occurrence of night sweats
What are the Disadvantages of Ultra Fit Strength?
- Polysorbate, which is an ingredient in this product has been known to cause certain kinds of irritation.
- Isomalt is a sugar that is derived from alcohol which means that it could result in some gastric distress
- Maltodextrin is another ingredient in this product and it may cause some respiratory issues as well as some cramping.
- This product may work well for the first couple of months but body chemistry can change and it may stop working with long-term use.
Q: How Should you Take Bonifide Relizen?
A: You are supposed to take 2 tablets of Bonifide Relizen once a day. You can take the tablets with or without food and it is recommended that you give Bonifide Relizen time to work in your body.
Q: How Much Does Bonifide Relizen Cost?
A: You can make a one-time purchase of Bonifide Relizen for $50 or you can opt to subscribe to their auto ship program through you will be shipped a supply of Bonifide Relizen automatically every month. If you choose this method the price gets dropped to $35 per package.
Q: What is Bonifide Relizen’s Return Policy?
A: There does not seem to be specific information regarding a return policy for Bonifide Relizen but there is a page where you can cancel your subscription to the auto ship program.
Q: Does Bonifide Relizen Offer A Free Trial?
A: The official Bonifide Relizen website clearly states that there is no free trial of Bonifide Relizen being offered. We will update our review of this product if one becomes available in the future so be sure to check back with us.
Q: I am 60. Partial hysterectomy; still have ovaries. Can I take this?
An Amazon Customer stated, “I suffered from chronic and severe hot flashes after a complete hysterectomy from ovarian cancer. I was told about this product by my oncologist. I went from 15-20 hot flashes a DAY and horrid night sweats to only about 2 or 3 hot flashes a day and just getting a little warm at night. The longer I’ve used Relizen, the better I’m feeling. I only have 1 or 2 hot flashes now and my body temp at night continues to improve, too. Love it.”
Bonifide Relizen Review – Final Verdict
Bonifide Relizen is a product that is meant to help women with their menopause symptoms. As such, it may be able to lessen the frequency of hot flashes. It may also reduce the amount of night sweats that a woman has and it may also be able to help the user sleep better.
On the other hand, we see that polysorbate may result in certain kinds of irritation and that isomalt may cause some gastric distress. The user may also have to wait for up to 3 months for the effects of Bonifide Relizen to kick in. We suggest taking a look at some similar products before buying Bonifide Relizen.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.