Overview of Tenzo
Tenzo is a brand of ceremonial grade green tea which could offer health benefits including providing energy, improving mental performance, decreasing cholesterol, burning fat and promoting weight loss, lessening inflammation, and elevating general health and immunity. Tenzo only includes one product, without other variations and flavor options. The product is suitable for vegans and those on a gluten-free diet..
How Does It Rate?
- The Tenzo Green Tea is USDA ceremonial grade.
- The leaves are handpicked, de-veined, and de-stemmed.
- This product is suitable for vegan and paleo diets.
- Tenzo is gluten-free.
- Tenzo tea could provide you with added energy.
- It may reduce mental and physical stress.
- The product might speed up the metabolism for fat burning and weight loss.
- Tenzo could strengthen your immune system.
- This tea may reduce cholesterol levels.
- There is only one product.
- The tea is somewhat expensive.
- It may not be suitable for users who are sensitive to caffeine.
The Tenzo Green Tea Product
Tenzo Organic Matcha
Green tea for energy, focus, and clarity
Key Ingredients: ceremonial grade matcha, which has L-theanine, caffeine, and antioxidants
Price: $50, or trial kit for $55.
What It Does: Enhances mental and physical energy, elevates brain health and mood, decreases stress, lowers inflammation, strengthens immunity, increases the metabolism for weight loss.
How Does Tenzo Work?
Tenzo contains high grade green tea, which has some caffeine that may provide you with extra physical and mental energy and alertness. It contains an amino acid which could balance the effects of the caffeine, so you don’t crash or get jitters.
The caffeine in green tea might speed up the metabolism, causing the body to enter a state of thermogenesis where it burns fat rapidly. This may lead to fast weight loss. A review in the International Journal of Obesity found that green tea had a small positive effect on weight loss and maintenance .
In addition, it can stimulate levels of key brain neurotransmitters like GABA, dopamine, and serotonin. This may elevate mood, and it could also decrease stress and anxiety. The tea also contains anti-inflammatory agents, which might reduce swelling in the body.
Green tea has a wealth of antioxidants, which could eliminate free radicals and lower oxidative stress. This promotes healing in the body and may strengthen the immune system.
Tenzo Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
These are the primary active ingredients in Tenzo:
– This is an organic tea which contains some caffeine, for added physical and mental energy. It can also help speed up the metabolism for fat burning and weight loss. Green tea is highly nutritious and rich in healthy antioxidants.
– Antioxidants are compounds which can help eliminate harmful free radicals in the body and decrease oxidative stress. This has the effect of promoting bodily healing and strengthening the immune system. An article by Cambridge University Press explored the effects of dietary antioxidants on the immune function of middle-aged adults .
– This is an amino acid which could stimulate levels of several key neurotransmitters including serotonin, dopamine, and GABA. This may decrease stress and anxiety, and it could promote positive mood. A study in the Journal of Functional Foods concluded that L-theanine had a positive effect on attention span and reaction time .
– This is a central nervous system stimulant which can provide added energy and enhance brain alertness and focus. It could also speed up the metabolism for fat-burning and weight loss and improve exercise performance.
Who Should Buy Tenzo?
Tenzo Matcha Green Tea is a good choice for users who are trying to move away from coffee into a lower-caffeine drink that will give you the great benefits without the crash. It’s also suitable for anyone looking for health benefits like physical and mental energy, lower cholesterol, reduced inflammation, and cognitive enhancement.
Q: What Do the Tenzo Reviews Say?
A: The Tenzo Tea reviews offered a mix of opinions about this brand. Some users said it was premium quality matcha that gave them the energy and benefits they expected. However, there are others who claim this is certainly not ceremonial grade matcha.
Q: How To Make Tenzo Tea?
A: To make Tenzo Matcha, take ½ of a teaspoon of the powder and shake, whisk, or blend it into water or milk for one latte. Try to limit your daily amount, as there is caffeine in the product.
Q: What is the Tenzo Return Policy?
A: The Tenzo company has a 30-day return policy. If you’re not happy with Tenzo Green Tea, you can get a refund if its unused and in perfect condition, in its original packaging, and you have the receipt. They ask that you do not send the goods back to the manufacturer. Contact the company for details.
Q: Is Tenzo Cruelty-Free?
A: This seems like a company that would be cruelty-free, as they are very interested in sustainability. However, as there is no information on theirs or the PETA site, we have to conclude that they are not.
Q: Where Can I Buy Tenzo Tea?
A: You can buy Tenzo Match Tea on the Tenzo website, and from other retailers like Amazon and Walmart. If you want to shop Tenzo, these are the buying options:
- Tenzo Organic Matcha – $50 (one time); $40 (subscribe)
- Tenzo Trial Kit – $55, and the refill ships every 30 days
Q: What Sets Tenzo Apart From the Competition?
A: What’s different about Tenzo is that the brand only includes one product. Most other green tea or similar brands such as Matchabar, Golde, Encha, and Jade Leaf include several different selections in different flavors. Some users may not like this, as some choice is always nice.
Tenzo is a brand of green tea which promises to be ceremonial grade quality. It may offer a number of health benefits, like added energy, improved focus and alertness, a stronger immune system, fat burning and weight loss, and strengthening the immune system. It seems like a quality product, but the brand could use much more variation in its selection.
The Tenzo Match review postings offered a range of feedback. There were users who raved about the flavor and health benefits of the formula, and said they were now drinking it regularly. Others felt that it must not be ceremonial grade, as they didn’t find the quality very good. A few customers felt the price was a little high.
The caffeine in Tenzo should not lead to side effects, but there’s a chance that you could have other mild issues. If you experience uncomfortable symptoms, stop drinking the matcha. If you have medical issues you may want to consult with a doctor before trying this beverage.
Where To Find It
You can BUY it directly from the Amazon
Matcha has skyrocketed in popularity lately, with matcha lattes, shots, and even green teas appearing everywhere from health stores to coffee shops.
Below you'll find some of the most effective matcha products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned matcha collagen and green tea powders based on the available research: