What is FlexSure?
Joint degeneration happens over time thus more and more joint supplements are being released in the market. FlexSure is one of the joint products available for the public. However, while most of the products for joint health contain common ingredients like glucosamine, chondroitin, and collagen, FlexSure remains free from these ingredients.
So you might be wondering how this product works if it lacks the essential ingredients needed for joint health, the answer is targeted on the body’s natural repair mechanism. What FlexSure does is to stimulate the body to produce ample amounts of glucosamine, chondroitin, and collagen to ensure optimum joint repair.
FlexSure contains active and potent herbal ingredients that have been scientifically proven to help the body speed up recovery process. It stimulates specific genes in the body to halt or decrease joint damage. It also targets other genes in the body to increase production of essential joint enzymes that are needed for repair.
Clinical Study About FlexSure
In a clinical study done by Mark JS Miller, Ph.D., MBA & Ross Butler, Ph.D., FlexSure was tested for its efficacy for people suffering from osteoarthritis. The clinical study revealed that FlexSure has far more favourable effects of the placebo treatment.
The researchers have concluded that the herbal ingredients contained in FlexSure reduce joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness without even affecting vital signs or producing undesirable side effects. It also scientifically increased the amounts of collagen, chondroitin, and glucosamine in the body.
FlexSure Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Macandeum TM Maca extract (root Lepidum Meyenii) 1000 mg: This ingredient is commonly known as its benefits in increasing the stamina of the person using it.
- Ashancaria TM Cats Claw Extract (Bark Uncaria Tomentosa) 300mg: This ingredient is known for its benefit of improving the condition of people suffering from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Boswellia Extract (Resin Boswellia Serrata) 200mg: This herbal ingredient is known for its anti-inflammatory properties that are why it’s beneficial for those with arthritis.
- L-Leucine 700mg: This component is an essential amino acid that cannot be synthesized by the body thus it has to be acquired through diet or supplement. It is known to contribute to muscle protein synthesis thus leading to leaner and healthier muscles. It is also believed to increase the body’s Human Growth Hormone which will be beneficial in having healthy joints and cartilages.
What are the Advantages of FlexSure?
- It increases the body’s production of glucosamine, chondroitin, and collagen
- It stimulates the body’s natural repair process thus the enzymes essential for repair is targeted in the precise areas
- According to clinical studies, people using FlexSure will start feeling improvement within 7 days of using the product
- According to clinical studies, it does not alter vital signs of the person taking the supplement. The blood pressure and heart rate remains stable all throughout
- It reduces joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness
- It improves mobility and flexibility
- It enhances life quality by letting you do things that you really like
What are the Disadvantages of FlexSure?
- Since it is a dietary supplement, you have to take it continuously to continue experiencing its benefits
- If you are not fond of taking capsules, then taking FlexSure will be hard for you because the daily requirement is to take three (3) capsules each day
- It can interact with some medications
- If you have been diagnosed with a medical condition, consult your doctor prior to taking this supplement especially if you have a treatment or if you are currently taking other medications
- Avoid this product if you are pregnant
- This product is to be avoided by nursing mothers
FlexSure Review – Final Verdict
FlexSure is an innovative product because it does not contain ingredients that we mostly find in other supplements. The clinical trials are promising and also the benefits that it offers. However, one month supply of FlexSure is quite expensive. Thus, it is better to avail first of their free 30-day trial package where you would just need to pay the shipping and handling fee.
Taking supplements should be a very well-thought decision; you should not only rely on what you see on the manufacturer’s site. You should also do your own research by going over some product reviews. From there, you can easily decide which product will be best for you.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.