Joint Synergy Capsule + Roll-On Overview
Joint Synergy + is a revolutionary nutritional supplement that has both topical and oral product form. It is a joint health product that aims to support optimum joint health by providing the needed nutrients to help the joints recover from damage of everyday living.
What is Joint Synergy and How Does it Work?
Joint Synergy provides holistic approach to joint health. It contains potent ingredients known for the benefits of supporting joint health and recovery.
The synergistic effect of this product works by taking the oral supplement and using the topical roll-on. The capsules are full of nutrients, enzymes, and other ingredients to help improve joint flexibility and mobility.
It also contains Noto-Gin, a potent Panax Ginseng that is recently discovered to provide immediate relief from joint pain. The topical roll-on on the other hand is intended as a fast acting solution for joint pain and soreness.
Who is the Manufacturer of MRM Joint Synergy?
Joint Synergy plus is manufactured by Metabolic Response Modifiers (MRM). This company specializes in conceptualization and production of various health and sport supplements.
MRM Joint Synergy Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients of Joint Synergy + Capsules are the following:
- Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)
- Glucosamine Sulfate (2KCl)
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
- Chondroitin Complex
- Boswellia Serrata (70% Boswellic Acid)
- Panax Ginseng Extract (80% Ginsenosides)
- Sea Cucumber (20% Mucopolysaccharides)
- Bromelain (2400 GDU/g)
- White Willow Bark (15% Salicin)
- Turmeric (95% Curcuminoids)
On the other hand, Joint Synergy + Roll-on contain:
- Active Ingredients
- Menthol (10%)
- Methyl Salicylate (10%)
- Camphor (1.0%)
- Capsaicin (0.025%)
- Additional Ingredients: Water, SD alcohol-40, glucosamine, MSM (methyl sulfonyl methane), aloe vera, horse chestnut extract, butchers broom extract, centella asiatica extract, calendula flower extract, clove oil, willow bark extract, sea cucumber extract, licorice extract, st. john’s wort extract, hydrolyzed milk protein, hydrolyzed yeast protein, pro-vitamin B5.
Directions for Use
- Joint Synergy + Capsules: Take two (2) capsules twice a day with meal.
- Joint Synergy + Roll-on: Apply in affected joints and muscles in a circular motion for better absorption.
What are the Advantages of Joint Synergy + Capsules?
- Improves joint flexibility and mobility
- It may help in maintaining and improving joint health
- It might help in reducing joint pain, inflammation, and soreness
- It replenishes needed nutrients that are crucial for repair of damaged joints, cartilages, and synovial membranes
- It may help reduce joint stiffness
What are the Advantages of Joint Synergy + Roll-On?
- It may provide quick relief from joint pain and soreness
- It improves blood circulation on the affected joints to help reduce inflammation
- It is a fast acting solution for joint stiffness
- It may help improve health of joints, cartilages, and synovial membranes
- It is beneficial for people who are on the go who frequently experiences joint pain as it can be carried and used anywhere
- It contains natural salicylates which are effective pain relievers with far less side effects
What are the Disadvantages of MRM Joint Synergy?
- There are no major disadvantages associated with the use of this product.
Q: How to order by phone?
A: If you have questions about your order and prescriptions services, call: 1-855-489-2502
Gift card balance or order status inquiries, call: 1-800-576-4377
Contact Customer Service
Hours of Operation
Mon – Fri, 7am – Midnight, EST
Sat – Sun, 7am – 9:30pm, EST
Q: Does it interact with other medicines?
A: Joint Synergy plus cannot be used along with other medications without prior consultation and approval from your doctor. It can cause negative interactions when used with blood thinners, anti-hypertensive medications, anti-psychotic drugs, anti-neoplastic drugs, and some antibiotics.
Q: Any precautions to take while using this product?
- It is not to be used by pregnant and nursing women
- It is not to be taken by people with known allergies to shellfish
- It is to be avoided by people before and after surgery due as it will increase the risk for bleeding due to the natural salicylates that it contains
- It can alter insulin levels thus people with diabetes need to closely monitor their sugar levels
- It may cause nausea, headache, gastric upset, and diarrhea. Remember to take the capsules with meal to avoid gastric upset
Q: Is it backed by any clinical study or research?
A: There is no published research or clinical study done to support the efficacy of Joint Synergy plus.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for MRM Joint Synergy?
This product is mostly receiving positive feedbacks from users especially that this supplement comes along with a topical counterpart. Some consumers said that they experienced immediate reduction in joint pain when they used the Joint Synergy + Roll-on. However, there are still consumers who were not satisfied with the results that they have seen while using the product.
What are the Disadvantages of MRM Joint Synergy?
The concept of Joint Synergy is brilliant as there are only few joint supplements that has a topical counterpart. And because this product combines both oral and topical routes of supplement administration, results are better and quicker.
However as mentioned, this product may cause an allergic reaction, increase chances of bleeding, and even alter sugar levels thus you have to be very careful in using the product. Consult your doctor first and if this product is not suited for you then the doctor may be able to recommend other products.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.