Understanding Joint-V: Its Facts and Fiction
Fact: Regular use of Joint-V helps maintain health joints.
What Is Joint-V and How Does It Work?
SportPharma Joint-V is a dietary supplement made up of five joint support nutrients that work hand in hand to keep our joints healthy and cushioned in all angles. Joint-V works by strengthening the cartilage and connective tissue, while at the same time increasing the fluid holding capacity of the joints ensuring the joints stay well lubricated. To maintain a healthy state of the joint, Joint-V employs anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidation agents around our joints and connective tissue.
Who Manufactured Joint-V?
Joint-V is produced and marketed by SportPharma. SportPharma is a company well known for marketing and producing a variety of sports supplements.
What Does It Contain?
As earlier mentioned, Joint-V contains five key ingredients that help restore and maintain healthy joints and tissues. These key ingredients are:
- Glucosamine Sulfate – Mostly harvested from shellfish, Glucosamine protects the joints against damage caused by friction. It is also an important building block of joint tissue besides, supporting the growth of a healthy cartilage among other connective tissue
- Chondroitin Sulfate – Chondroitin sulfate is mainly harvested from animal cartilage, e.g. Cows. Chondroitin sulfate works synergistically with the first ingredient, Glucosamine, to protect joints from wearing out and damage cause by strenuous activities. Chondroitin sulfate also works effectively to attract and retain fluid in our joints, thereby giving the cartilage its elasticity
- MSM – MSM is a natural source of sulfur. Sulfur is an important compound in our bodies since it aids the body to maintain healthy cell membranes, combat inflammation, and pliancy of connective tissue
- Ginger Root – Ginger root is a digestive aid since it has elements that soothe the symptoms of nausea, stomach upset bloating, and gas. Ginger root is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent so it has the capabilities to alleviate joint pain as well
- Hyaluronic Acid– Hyaluronic Acid is found naturally in our bodies, especially in the eyes and areas around our joins. It acts as a joint cushion and joint lubricant by attracting water and other fluids to the joints. Sometimes it is injected to treat painful knees and joints, but the recommended dosages for oral supplements are unknown
How Should I Take Joint-V?
You should take three tablets of Joint-V per day with food. You can take all three tablets at a go, but it will be more convenient if you spread them through the day. May be one tablet for every meal; breakfast, lunch and supper.
- If you are on other medications, consult your doctor before taking Joint-V
- Keep Joint-V away from the reach of children
- Store Joint-V in a cool dry place
- Take Joint-V exactly as the doctor instructed
- Check and confirm that the seal is not broken or tampered with before buying Joint-V
- Don’t take Joint-V if you are pregnant or breastfeeding without the advice of your doctor
- Don’t buy Joint-V if the seal is broken or tampered with
- Don’t replace your doctor’s prescription with Joint-V since Joint-V doesn’t treat or cure any ailment
- Don’t take Joint-V if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
Is It Safe To Use?
For most people Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM are safe to use on a daily basis
Precautionary Warnings and Side Effects
Though Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM are fairly safe to use some people report symptoms of diarrhea, nausea, and stomach upset (That’s why Joint-V has ginger in it. In case you have complications while using Joint-V, you should stop taking it and consult your doctor right away.
What Customer Testimonials Say About Joint-V?
Different customers are giving different feedback. Many people agree that the product is cheap and economical but only 6 out of 10 people think that the product really works.
What Research Has Been Done On Joint-V?
By the time this review was written, there were no document results of any clinical trials or research. It is therefore safe to assume that none exists.
Will You Need Joint-V For Long-term Care?
Based on the ingredients and working formula, Joint-V is definitely a long-term care product. However, some patients claim to have used Joint-V for a short period when the realized the benefits.
Many consumers have reported positively about Joint-V probably for its low price but the negative reviews are equally as many. Although different individuals have reported different results, it seems like those who use Joint-V experience mild to moderate pain relief. Joint-V isn’t the miracle joint solution that you’re probably looking, but it isn’t a bad supplement for someone who is looking for long-term care, but if you want a faster turnaround, there are better supplements than Joint-V.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.