What Is MoveMD?
MoveMD is a joint supplement that is developed to help maintain healthy joints as well as alleviate joint pain.
The combination is said to be helpful to both long-time athletes and people experiencing joint problems created by free radicals.
If you always lose your natural get up or have been dealing with never-ending joint issues, MoveMD can help you take back control and enjoyment.
Who is the Manufacturer?
MoveMD is manufactured by 1MD, a well-known company in the health and fitness industry.
1MD has an official product website for MoveMD, where you can find useful products and general health and fitness information.
Table of Contents [Show]
The company’s mission is to produce all-natural high-quality supplements for all those in need.
Its purpose is to help in promoting good health and wellbeing for its customers.
How does MoveMd work?
MoveMD works progressively to alleviate joint health problems. It does not provide instant relief or healing to joints issues.
The formula first neutralizes free radicals that cause damage to joint tissues. As the joints get healthier, the pain reduces and your movement becomes much easier.
As such, it is important to maintain a healthy diet in addition to taking MoveMD joint supplements.
What are the Ingredients in MoveMD?
- ApresFlex – This is a patented and enhanced form of boswellic acid, which boosts joint health and acid joint discomfort. It is a Boswellia Serrata extract. It also helps those suffering from joint distress.
- Zanthin – This is a natural Astaxanthin which has a patented antioxidant that outperforms Glucosamine and Chondroitin at relieving joint discomfort and restoring joint mobility. It contains 200 times more astaxanthin than standard krill oil.
- Type X.I.V Collagen – It is a combination of collagen types I, V, and X. It has joint compounds and proteins which help in maintaining healthy joints and connective tissues.
- Type II Collagen – This is found in cartilage, and it helps I restoration and maintenance of healthy joints.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Helps in the lubrication of joints and eases joint discomfort.
- Astaxanthin – It is a xanthophyll carotenoid. This means it is naturally made through the use of certain bacteria and fungi. It has strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties .
- Type II Chicken Collagen – It is naturally found in human cartilage and causes the body to produce compounds that help reduce pain and prevent swelling. This helps in the restoration and maintenance of healthy joints.
- Type X.I V Eggshell Membrane Collagen – This is a complex protein chain which is helpful for as it maintains healthy joints and other connective tissues in the body. This is made possible by its possession of essential compounds. It does this by boosting the collagen-binding and adhesion.
What are the Advantages of MoveMD?
- The combination helps to reduce joint discomfort since it is designed to start strong and maintain long-term joint health.
- MoveMD has natural Astaxanthin which supports joint health and helps in joint discomfort.
- Being that it contains different types of collagen, MoveMD has the potential to increase the range of motion and address connective tissue ailments.
- It allows a targeted discomfort relief directly to vital synovial joint fluid.
- Its ingredients increase joint mobility and flexibility.
- It helps in lubrication of joints and the reduction of oxidative damage to tissues for less stiffness and soreness.
What are the Disadvantages of MoveMD?
- Lab test details show that the potency of the formulation has not been shared.
- It is quite expensive compared to other products which perform the same function.
- It can only be bought online, which is not favorable for some people.
- It may not be superior to other supplements since it does not have any special ingredients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the price of MoveMD?
A: A bottle of MoveMD usually has 30 capsules, which retail at $54.95. But when you buy more bottles, the company offers a discount of up to 18% such that when you buy three bottles of MoveMD at a go, you pay $49.66 for one bottle. If you get 6 or more bottles, you will pay $44.83 per bottle.
NOTE: The company also offers free shipping but only for customers within the United States.
Q: Who should use MoveMD?
A: MoveMD is suitable for anyone looking to maintain their joints health.
The solution can not only help improve your overall joint health, but it can also aid joint discomfort, boost your energy levels as well as provide overall systemic body relief.
Q: How should you take MoveMD?
A: MoveMD should be taken by adults. And, unless otherwise prescribed by a physician, you should take one capsule of MoveMD per day.
The dosage can be taken with or without food.
Q: What is MoveMD Return Policy?
A: MoveMD allows 5-7 days for processing and 3-5 days of shipping for all MoveMD orders. Returns are not allowed. However, if you are not contented with the product return after purchase is allowed.
MoveMD Review – Final Verdict
MoveMD is a natural dietary supplement that is made to help combat joint health problems. The formula is clinically approved and constitutes a variety of ingredients that work well in ensuring you enjoy maximum mobility and flexibility.
1MD, the manufacturer of MoveMD, is a well-known brand that provides quality dietary supplements. So despite the few disadvantages, you can trust MoveMD and make it part of your diet for better joint health.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.